Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleavage

Question Cleavage

I've seen pictures of some of the people here and was wondering how you get that great natural cleavage? I'm sure some are on HRT, but what do you do to enhance it if you're not?

cleavage

I use a good fitting bra and I bought a pair of the silicone inserts from wal-mart. Put the inserts in the bra cup and lift your own breast tissue(some of us have alittle more) so the skin fills the top part of the bra. Hope this helps

Juggs,
    Cassie

I use a bra one size smaller and C forms. I don't use tape. Here is an example of a pic from September.

Steffie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I use a bra 1 band size smaller and cup size smaller, a little properly applied medical tape, and some darker powder in cleavage, lighter on parts pushed up by my forms over the top of bra[/SIZE]

7b85.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I am helped by nature, or is it nurture or rather good food... I am rather plump and have some excess tissue around the pectoral line...

In addition I do exercises to augment my muscular mass in that place (there are some websites that give examples of such exercises for X-dressers)

With a pushup bra, that does the trick...

Eugenie

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    I am helped by nature, or is it nurture or rather good food... I am rather plump and have some excess tissue around the pectoral line...

In addition I do exercises to augment my muscular mass in that place (there are some websites that give examples of such exercises for X-dressers)

With a pushup bra, that does the trick...

Eugenie
    Getting them to touch now thats Cleavage
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    Getting them to touch now thats Cleavage
    You do pretty well yourself

Eugenie

Hi,
    For me, I use a good bra/briefer, breast forms, and lots of surgical tape.

Huggs,
    Andi..

Nope....not me!!! Not on HRT....Well except my own naturally produced "prolactin"....pitutary gland problem that resuletd in larger breasts and almost milk production....Darn!!! hehehe And a tight pushup bra!! and a few silicone insert pads from Walmart....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Question Tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Nicole View Post
    Hi,
    For me, I use a good bra/briefer, breast forms, and lots of surgical tape.

Huggs,
    Andi..
    I've heard others mention tape. This might sound stupid, but how do you apply it?

Hey Marie. I love to "create" cleavage. I posted a thread on this subject a while back and I think it works pretty well for me http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43355

Here are a couple of more attempts. I am still looking for the right low cut blouse
    Best of luck with your cleavage
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

Its how you package your "girls" as to how much cleavage you are going to have. If you have natural grown boobs I wear a Cacique plunge bra to get the maximum amount of lift and forward push to make it look like my 44b cups a little bigger than they really are.

Marie,
    For me....I'm kinda skinny so I don't have a lot of skin to work with. I start a laterql run of surgical tape from just BEFORE my armpit area, draw it "moderately" tight thru to the other side. Then repeat it 2x more. I then put on my teardrop breast forms which are proportional to my frame. For me, it happens to be a 34C.

You have to make it to where it works with you body type.
    Huggs,
    Andi.
    Last edited by Andrea Nicole; 12-23-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Smile

That's great! As some of you may know, I'm planning on my first real outing next month and there is still a lot to learn. Still working on natural looking makeup. My SO says that my current avatar pic looke a lot more natural.
    Cleavage now, I have a small build. And thanks to all of you, although I'm in Sam mode now, I'll be trying the tape the next time I get dressed. Probabally tommorrow right after I get out of the shower. My SO's out of town visiting her daughter, who I don't get along with very well so I stayed home, So I got two days by myself, maybe, if no one comes to visit.

Again, thanks ladies for all your help. I have found soo many answers to lots of my questions here and I'm becoming more confident every day.

I dunno Sandra, I've never gotten into cleavage myself. It depends on what you do and what you are looking for. Cleavage for me is sort of like tucking, I don't bother. I'm a pretty active person and need to be comfortable and not afraid to move so have neither the time or patience for that kind of stuff. I'm a no nonsense type of gal, so if it takes too much time or effort, it's not for me, because I'm all about being able to have fun as Ericka and don't give a hoot really whether I appear to have big boobs or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

This was a reply i didi to a similar post recently. Hope it helps.

Cathy

I've used tape with a little support underneath (e.g. A cup "chicken fillet" breast forms to some good effect. This link gives useful advice on using tape to get a good cleavage. Its for GGs but works just as well for us.

http://www.happy-heathen.com/wanderi...ob_taping.html
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CassieW View Post
    I use a good fitting bra and I bought a pair of the silicone inserts from wal-mart. Put the inserts in the bra cup and lift your own breast tissue(some of us have alittle more) so the skin fills the top part of the bra. Hope this helps

Juggs,
    Cassie
    Hmmm....that's gotta beat my birdseed in nylons. Where do you find the silicone inserts at WalMart - with the bras? How much are they?

The maryannsung method, with a tweak or two. It's how I got these babies (The nubra's pretty easy to see with this top):
    -Sedona

Question

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Hmmm....that's gotta beat my birdseed in nylons. Where do you find the silicone inserts at WalMart - with the bras? How much are they?
    Very good question! I've been all through the ladies sections with my GF and haven't noticed anything like that. Do I need ask a SA or is it easier than that?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    The maryannsung method, with a tweak or two. It's how I got these babies (The nubra's pretty easy to see with this top):
    I googles for maryannsung and got junk. maybe I did it wrong. What it it?
    and... Is that the new VS clear selfstick pull-in push-up bra?

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    I googles for maryannsung and got junk. maybe I did it wrong. What it it?
    and... Is that the new VS clear selfstick pull-in push-up bra?
    Here it is: http://maryannsung.com/ Hers are much much nicer than I can get. You'll want the link, making curves without surgery. I've tried both, and like the gel version of the nubra better than the featherlite that she recommends. I also don't get the projection I like with simple foam pads (or silicone enhancers), so am experimenting with other things, such as oval forms. With the picture above, I use the nubra (this is the featherlite), and my regular triangle forms.

Best,
    -Sedona

The MaryAnnSung Method!

Oooops...Sedona was there before me!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineK View Post
    The MaryAnnSung Method!

Oooops...Sedona was there before me!
    Me too...I read that thread and got the stuff Maryann recommened. Works pretty good! I still am not an expert like some but I can get some cleavage going.

Smile

Just great ladies! I visited the site and now it's time for some experimentation. I've downloaded an order form for breast forms that I'll send off in about 2 weeks.
    I hope that my first ''real'' outing next month comes off without a hitch.
    The tips that I've found on this site will help my confidance for sure.
    Love ya' all!
    Lots Of

is in her vest
    cleavage...I love women with small breasts and I suppose I don't overdo the boob thing either...I'm flat as a board as a male, and not that "plumped up" en femme either!!!!. Good push up bra and some "filler"....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart