Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!...for a wife

talitha

HELP!!...for a wife

hi all.

have a little 'problem' with the hubby

he is thinking about getting bigger bobs!!

as robin williams says, "I love it when she takes the twins for a walk"

problem is, I LIKE them the size they are, (B cup I think, haven't looked) but he would like to go to a "D"

what do I do??

make appropriate noises and help him save??

would MUCH rather save a little bit and surprise him with new "frilly bits"

any help, forum or pm appreciated

talitha

Oh my........a new GG woooooohooooo welcome to our nutz forum...

Size D huh..... that's kinda big ask him if he wants the back ache to go with it... and the underwires that are just so annoying.... maybe compromise.... he keeps the B cups and you get him some nice frilly things instead He could always buy some of those fake breast thingys...... I don't know what they are called.... and yeah make some noise.... we are good at that

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

talitha

Gg??

been called a LOT of things, but hve never claimed to be overly girly!!

mostly got called butch!!

talitha

We are all crazy to be going "nutz" here!

Hi talitha and welcome, as Tamara said (and she should know cause she is), to the "nutz farm"...er...forum.

As one of the resident "nutz", I just wanted to comment on your little "problem" with hubby. Crazy Tamara was spot on about the backache bit. If he had to lug size D "jugs" around 24/7, he would prolly rethink his position on wanting them. I know I sure wouldn't want those sized "fun bags" pullin' down on my back muscles. You need to get him a D cup bra and fill that with an equivalent of what 2 D sized breasts would weigh and let him wear 'em around for a few days. Might solve your problem...might not. Couldn't hurt...might help!

You can really start to worry honey chile, if he gets to where ol' CR, Crispy, Sarah, and whoever else on the forum here is seriously considering, and that is "growing your own."

Not to scare you there but welcome again to the "nutz farm" talitha!

Luv,
    Christine "just one of the resident cuckoo's in the nest" Renee

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by talitha
    been called a LOT of things, but hve never claimed to be overly girly!!

mostly got called butch!!

talitha
    GG = Genetic Girl

Tamara x

Christine do you ever sleep????
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    GG = Genetic Girl

Tamara x

Christine do you ever sleep????
    Why? What did you have in mind sugar?

Talitha, hello!!! (cool/unusual name btw - where'd it come from?)

At this rate, we ggs will outnumber the cds in, ooo, let me see, ummm, about four hundred and ninety-seven years. Maybe...

Anyhow, welcome to the forum, we are indeed all insane

As far as hubby goes - D-cups?! That's one hell of a pair!!! My bf currently has Cs, and even he admitted they look a bit much when he's got his corsetted-girly-figure going on (they're nice with his natural figure though, maybe I'll have to treat him to B-cups at some point too...). What kind of size is your husband? I'm guessing that Ds would probably be rather large on him from what you've said - would telling him that you really like his b-cups persuade him otherwise? Or telling him that Ds would make you feel inadequate (if they would - I was worried about how big my bfs boobs would be!). Or maybe just hint that you had your eye on a certain something for him (don't tell him what, just get him curious), but you can't afford that AND the Ds?...

And has he explained what it is about Ds that he wants? If you knew why, maybe it would be easier for you to persuade him you love him all b-cupped up? And like Tamara says, maybe you could get him some of the chicken fillet breast enhancement thingies to put in his bra with his b-cups? Bonus there is you could wear them too anytime you fancied being extra busty

Anyway, welcome!!!
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_gg
    And like Tamara says, maybe you could get him some of the chicken fillet breast enhancement thingies to put in his bra with his b-cups?
    Chicken??? she could eat them too.... yum yum

Tamara x
    Administrator

talitha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_gg
    Talitha, hello!!! (cool/unusual name btw - where'd it come from?)

And like Tamara says, maybe you could get him some of the chicken fillet breast enhancement thingies to put in his bra with his b-cups? Bonus there is you could wear them too anytime you fancied being extra busty

Anyway, welcome!!!
    talitha is (supposedly) the woman jesus brought back from the dead (yes!! my family IS weird) it is my middle name

as for chicken fillets, my DD (16) wanted a pair to wear to her formal

my kids dont know about stepdads 'hobby', but somtimes the conversations make you wonder!!

talitha

Agree totally with previous posts. Also, does he really realize, honestly realize that there is no going back? He needs to seriously consider this aspect.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Depends on his physique, doesn't it? I wear Ds (silicone forms), love them, and they don't hurt my back. Of course, I don't wear them 24/7.

I got some good advice/help from the Breast Form Store, tried different sizes, and settled on their original recommendation based on my stats — D cup.

I'm with Sherri. I'm a big girl and the D's are the right size fir me. BTW, welcome Talitha!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hi thought that I would put in my .02 worth, I ststed earlier in a response that I hve mine glued on right now and they are C's and they feel and look great this is the third day in a row I have had them on 24/7 and I really don't feel any discomfort, This medical glue is something else it is waterproof, sweat proof and yes release proof. You have to use the remopver to get them off. They don't recommend more than 3 or 4 days at a time to have them on I will try for 4 as I have to see my Therapist today and they will stay on through out our sessionLOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

To tell you all the truth, myself, I would love to be able to have a nice set of 'c' size. Middle fo the road, not too large not too small either. I will continue to 'dream on' waiting for the day that I can have them.
    XOXO,

Racheal

Tristen Cox
    Hi Talitha, pretty name. Haven't seen you around here in awhile. Hmm bigger boobs or 'frilly bits'? D's are a bit large, perhaps a middle ground like C-cup. However it would depend on the 'bits'. If I already had the boobs, I'd rather get something I do not have yet. That's only my opinion. Anyhow, good luck either way

Love
    Tristen

Bra Lover
    D cups? Wow! That is too large for my liking personally. I would guess my breasts are a B cup, though I wouldn't mind having fuller B cups to a low C cup. But I think breasts look the best when properly proportioned with your body.

Sarah

Too small can look as odd on a CD as too big — you know that "bump on a log" look I'm talking about. What I think is more important is realistic shape (and correct bra size), which is why I chose asymmetrical forms that extend around the sides like real breasts.

Cup size in proportion to body size is ideal, but as many ggirls will tell you, nature doesn't always work that way. Some tiny girls have large breasts, and vice versa.

Like they told me at the breastfrom store, there is no "right" or "wrong" size — pick the size you like and have fun with it. As far as I'm concerned, you can look great with no breasts, or go for jumbo and have a ball.

StephanieCD
    talitha - I never really got whether you were talking about him actually growing his own D's or buy forms or just buying a bigger bra or what... or is he thinking of implants??! For breast forms, if that's what you're saying - I'd tell him straight up if I were you that I'd prefer them smaller and he'd be better suited to listen cuz we could spend the money on some other fun stuff.

Platinum Member
    i got theies little a's happy as a clam .bigger??????????? no i can still be the bouth of us ...........strange but passable in bouth modes ..............d's nice if thay would come and go as you wanted...........the a's are keepers.................

size d are great especially when i go jogging or keep fit ( at home). any bigger and i feel cumbersome. Anyway thats all for now.

if anyone is wondering things better now.

love you all

girl next door

stevie

xxx

Hi Girls. I'm gonna side with Sister Sherri on this one. There is no right or wrong size. There are an infinite variations in real life, just choose what is right for the occasion. I have size B, C, and D. It all depends on how I feel, and the look I'm going for at the time. Altho' if I'm trying to fit my stature, I go with either B, or C. I'm rather small in stature, but have wide shoulders, so can pull off the larger size most of the time. Have fun with it, isn't that a lot of what we enjoy in this life? Huggs, Bonnie.
    Lord, the money we do spend on government, and it's not one bit better than the government we got for 1/3 the price 20 years ago. Will Rogers, 1879-1935

Slightly off topic.... Sorry!

Does anyone have recommendations for breast glue at all? I noticed you mentioned one Georgette - how much is it (and the remover), and how many times can you stick them on with that amount of glue?

I ask because at the moment bf is using sticky tape, or just sitting the forms in his bra loose, but I know he'd like to be able to glue them instead.

All help appreciated!

Back on topic...
    As well as being in proportion on your body, the other thing to consider is your gf/wife's size - if, like me, she feels her boobs are a bit too small for her frame, she may not particularly like seeing her bf/hubby with the (bigger) size boobs & proportions she wants...
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

All of these initials......what is a DD

I think I'd try to talk him into C's. I'd love to have those if possible but will probably have to settle for B's unless I get implants. D's are definitely a lot of weight to carry around.
    Kisses, Linda

I say go for it! That is if his body size warrants it. I have worn mine for a few days with no troubles at all. If he is 5'8" or horizontally challenged, I would try a set out.
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!