Thread: How Fun Is This!!!

How Fun Is This!!!

Hello girls, it is 10 o,clock in california. Christmas eve is over, I just got home.
    Jumped on the forum, got inspirered!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now I am wearing a beautiful pink blouse, a very pretty white lace skirt, nylons and 4" white pantent pumps. I am feeling the CD life. How Fun. Anyone else get home from the family duties and dress up?
    I hope i am not the only one.
    XOXO Tiffany.

I wish I could say I was dressed, but the fact is that I am exhausted. Have gathered and bagged trash, organized dishes in the sink to be washed tomorrow (I know I should wash them now, but my god it's been a long day), put food away...I'll just stay in my P.J.s and relax.

Have a very merry Christmas.
    Shannon

Hi Tiffany - same time zone as you...and Christmas Eve isn't over until the fat guy slides down the chimney!

Actually, Santa baby already came to our house, and Kerrianna got spoiled. I'm wearing a new pink, sparkly blouse my SO bought me (the first year she has shopped for kerrianna), some matching...erhm...p*nties , some nice girly bling, these cool white mesh wrist/hand things (got no clue what they're called, they're fun tho),
    and some hot white stockings with pink bows that, yes, I gave to myself. They just happen to go with the rest of it. Could have used a skirt tho - kinda cold

I smell pretty too. She gave me some nice smelly stuff. Had to try it all on for her tonight of course. Christmas Day is with family, and they still think they have a boy .
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Gettin' ready for our maiden voyage with all that pink stuff, eh Kerianna?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wow

Wow!!! I could be Jealous!!!!!!!!!!
    Merry XCD MAS.
    Tiffany.

We're gonna be girl pirates Tiffany. Wanna join our crew? Pink is a requirement of course. Ericka

HI GIRLS. got home from the family thing. just had to do my hair,makeup and of course paint my nails. slipped into my pink PJ'S now just waiting for the big fat guy to come down the chimney. HEHE HUGS KELLYANN

You gonna ambush him and give him a big hug and kiss Kellyann? Ericka

Pirates????

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    We're gonna be girl pirates Tiffany. Wanna join our crew? Pink is a requirement of course. Ericka
    Ericka.... Pink crew? Sorry i'm New. Maybe PM
    XOXO Tiffany.

Something that came up earlier this week. A long story, but you'll get the hang of it.

And yes Ericka, I am getting 'pinked' out .
    Didn't get a cat-o-9 tails though, so someone else will have to mete out punishment. I'll just sit looking pretty...hmmm the whole crew might end up doing that. Make for some haphazard sailing.

Tiff, click on this to check out the thread we're talking about:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=47635

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Yeah, one of the "hazards" of having an all girl crew. Everyone wants to be a "fashion plate". Good thing I'm an adventuress, huh? Looks like just me and the kitty, Geez!

Hey I bet that kitty could take Capt Lex any day!

And with you on our side...well, we could file our nails nice while you 'adventure'. Just let us know when to duck the cannonballs.

George Bernard Shaw

And my katana, right? That's what I get for being a tomboy, tom girl or whatever you call it. Kitty is a charmer all right. I'm depending on Kitty to charm the pants off Cap'n Lex. After we see his picture of course. Can't tell the "players" without a "scorecard" right?

I saw a pic of his eyes. I'd know him by those eyes. And yes, he's probably a sap for a little kitty with a sword.

Poor Tiff, we're hijacking her thread - she'll have to take a crash course to catch up.

Oops, guess I shouldn't say crash course while on board ship.

George Bernard Shaw

Yeah, we can talk about the maiden voyage later. Back to you Tiffany. Pink power all the way.