Thread: Coming OUT in Alberta

Coming OUT in Alberta

Thank god for this forum. It is early Christmas morning and there is vertially nothing else going. I of lately been having an increasing desire to come out to more people. It stated when I helped out at the "Calgary Girlfriends" information table at the Calgary sex show. I wore a short skirted bussiness suit with 5" heels and a bright red blouse. This worked well with a short blond wig.. I spent a good part of a sat and sun there but did not see anyone I knew. It turned out that was the wedge in the closet door. it gave me an opening to let a few people know of my hobby. The conversation Goes Like This
    "what did you do this weekend?" I helped out at the Calgary show. " oh you did a set for them" No I worked at an information table. "Oh which one?" the Calgary Girlfriends. "Really who are they" A transgenered support group. "how did you get involved with them?" I'm one of them. "Oh".
    It's was easyer than blurting "out I'm a crossdresser" I am still paranoid about close relatives but others mainly theatre people would probably be ok with it. I see by the posts that there are quite a few in my age group 60+ are you finding this is happening to you? This increasing desire to come out to more people. You let them know then what? The akward silence or the quiet "that is more than I wanted to know about you". Once it out you can't put it back in. I'M hoping that the rumor mill will help pass on this informaion
    and those who are curious or really interested will ask me about it. Some Christmas day thoughts. Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

Well Congrats on your move forward. Go at your own speed at be careful, there are still many out there that don't understand and others that don't want to understand.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Very interesting Billie, best of luck in Nanton, I was driving through this summer and saw the best petticoat in one of the small shops on the northbound strip, too bad the store was closed then, when I returned the following week it was gone...so sad. Back to ebay and I found a very pretty black one instead....Happy dressing.

Hey Billie,
    My GF and I were in Cgy and Canmore while you were writing this. I have been through Nanton a number of times, stopped at the air museum, etc.
    You have choosen an interesting way to come out to the community. Can you let us know how it has unfolded?

We have considered going to the Calgary show, but found mixed reviews on the net, so passed it up. When I am Wenda, she becomes Jaya, a moderate dom. I believe it is effective for her, coming from a background of uncles' fondling, and a second hsuband who was convictd for molesting her daughter and her granddaughter, to deal with deep issues.
    We will both have our 60th birthdays this year, and are still sexually vibrant and active. Love your pic. w.

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    You are very brave ! Other then my GF and a GG friend in Calgary , no one knows that I crossdress ! Wish I could comeout to more people !! But I'm afraid of the effect it would have on the professional relationships with the people I work !! I'm so proud of you !! YOU GO GIRL !!!XXX
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!

Just came across this post again. Any news to update? Good news I hope! w.