Thread: Wish me luck!

Wish me luck!

OK, this is it. My wife has seen me dressed before, but only in one of her softer sweaters because I had expressed a taste for them once. It had never gone past that, at least not while she was around. After recently opening up to her about my true feelings, and having been given a nice new skirt and top for Christmas, it's time to put the package together. Right now I'm wearing the rose colored sweater she gave me and she says it looks really nice. She's headed off to the store for about an hour, and in the meantime, I'm going to put on the skirt, a pair of stockings and heels, and a wig that I'd purchased (totally unknown to her). I don't think that I'm going to go for makeup on my first "coming out party" but I'm really anticipating the reaction when she comes home. She knows I'm doing this...though maybe not the extent, nor does she know what to really expect. And neither do I.

So for me, this is the hypothetical "first step off the porch" and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Here we go!

Christine

Good luck Christine

This time is always the scariest but I'm confident that everything will go OK
    Chin up, chest out, and dont back out.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

WoW! Such a brave and lucky girl.I wish you all the best I sure all will go good.

All will be fine

It will all go well. Ever think she went to the store to give you time, just an idea. OH and be sure to tell us how it went, can't wait to hear.

Good Luck Christine

The fact she gave you the items I expect it to go well

just expect a litte criticism

you will be too nervous to get it perfect
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I wish you all the best, and may lady luck smile upon you this day. Loves

Hope that everything works out great for you! Remember to take deep breaths before she opens the door (or you do!)

I am back and I'm sorry but I'm probably too choked up with emotions to even think straight or type coherently. So please forgive in advance the rambling as I sometimes tend to be like that.

I dressed and waited. I thought perhaps I had 30 minutes or so, and I needed something to pass the time. I logged on and checked my email. Nothing new today. I browsed a couple of websites but I couldn't keep my mind focused and surfing the net was a waste of time. I played a game of Spider Solitaire on the laptop, two decks, and I even won! I look at the clock, it's been just over an hour now. Where is she? I start getting nervous. Where should I sit? Should I meet her at the door? No, I can't get myself to do that. I sit on the sofa, crossing my legs. God that feels so strange. Back to the kitchen and sit on the higher bar stool. Wow, walking around in 4" heels really is an exercise for the calf muscles! I finally settle on the bar stool as the place to wait. At the last moment I change my mind and remove the wig...I keep thinking this might be too much for her.

She comes home from the store and see's me, though she's on the opposite side of the bar and all that's visible is the top that she bought me. "Wow, you look nice in that top!" I step out from behind the bar, she sees my stockings, short skirt, and heels. Her eyes open like saucers. "OH MY GOD!" I think she says it at least 4 times, I lose track. But the next words from her totally break the tension..."I am going to tell you right now, I would KILL for legs like that!"

It's true, in a moment of self importance, I will brag that I do have nice looking legs. I am a runner, an athlete, over 6 feet tall. With 4" heels, I now tower over her, since she is only 5'2" at best. I won't go into excessive details, but to say that the rest of the day has been remarkable. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. We spent the time as we always do, like the best friends that we are. 30+ years of marriage has brought that to us. We sit, we talk, we hold hands, we talk some more. It all comes out to her now, even more than the words that I earlier expressed. Seeing it in the flesh has told her more than I ever could. I feel a closeness to her now that I think is impossible to describe. I feel now that we know each other even better than before, if that was really possible. But it is. She accepts me for who I am, and who I want to be. She is behind me 100% in whatever direction I want to go with this. Even I do not know at this point what that direction will be.

All I do know is that I will take it with my best friend at my side!

Sorry again for the rambling...I am just to excited to condense any of this!!

Christine

Good luck to us forever ! or ?
    Rain

Blessings to the both of you! Her reaction is just what many of us would love to hear from our own wives, Remember to treat her like the goddess she is to be such a great friend, companion and wife! She is really one-in-a-million!!

May you both have all the joy that freedom and love can bring! Congratulations to both of you!

Christine I am so happy for both of you. But please keep in mind the word moderation. It will be tempting to just open the flood gates and push and stretch boundaries all over the place. Resist the urge. The two of you seem to have a great relationship. Don't jeopardize it by trying to do everything at once. Keep gaging her reaction. Remember always that your role in her life as a girlfriend is an additional role and not a replacement of your role as her husband. You can be both but it would be unfair to the two of you if you became either one or the other.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Congratulations on such a terrific outcome! I am delighted to hear it.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

So rare is the warmth of an SO's acceptance like that. What a great gift it is indeed.

you go sister!

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    This is absolutely extraordinary. I am so happy for you. It is something that many of us wish for. I am so glad for the love that you share.

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Christine, congratulations! I know how it feels to have that huge weight off your shoulders. Again, congratulations and the new year is starting off on the right foot! Ally
    Allie

Congratulations to you and your wife all the love that goes in a marriage is in yours. Keep us informed on how it goes from now on.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Christine,

I am so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas present and what a great and supportive best friend/wife you have!

Hugs to both of you,

Missy Anne's GG

HI Christine, you go girl, take the right step and come out and show everything; it sounds like you have a very understanding wife and from what I have read through this forum, there are not many of us who do. Best of luck, Samantha.

Thanks to everyone, not only from me but from "Mrs. Christine" as well. At the end of a whole afternoon and early evening of talking, she is as excited as I am. And thanks Holly for the sound advice...we've already discussed that. Christine is not a replacement, but more of an additional branch to the strong tree that is deeply rooted in love and family values. I know there are all sorts of girls here, from those who live it 24/7, to those to whom crossdressing is an occasional fun thing to do. I pretty much fall into the latter category, and coming out will change neither me nor how often I feel like doing it. It's amazing what you can talk about over the course of 5 or 6 hours when you speak to each other from the heart!

Huggs to all of you...I really do appreciate the nice thoughts and support!

Christine