Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you are "guys in a dress", and; how many are "women"; while dressed.

As much as I try to enjoy my femanine side I'm still a man (quite happily) wearing a dress.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I am always dressed, and I am a woman, with extras...

I would have to say that I "feel" like a women when dressed...and love it.

Dude in a dress, and people even call me "sir", and I don't object.

Quote Originally Posted by Michellebej View Post
    I'd like to hear from the TVs rather than the TGs as we know they are women anyways!

I personally adopt a whole different attitude and personality. I feel like a girl. I do experiance the occasional moments when I am in transition where i sometimes feel silly. Thankfully those are rare and they pass very quickly.

Love

Michelle
    Well, I'm not real sure which category you would put me in (TS or TV), but when I'm in drab, I pretty much feel like I'm acting like a man anyway. So! Definitely feel like a woman when dressed.
    Kim

Sejd
    I really don't like the limitations that titles put on people, that is, on us. I am a Two-Spirit human being with the blessings of a female spirit and the body of a man. My life has been that of a man, learning what integrity means and what duty and sacrifice is worth. My exploration intot the female world has been a blessing and a new adventure. I believe in a wholeness which encompass both male and female energy. My preference is to express female attitudes, but I am at the same time very thankfull for what I have learned as a man. My future though is in the fe male realm.
    hugs
    Sejd

as much as i want to be live my life as a girl, i will always be a man in a dress. i never feel like a woman when dressed, although i'd like to be. i think of myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, but since i'll never pass as a woman, i can't get past the idea i'm a man in a dress, but i like it nonetheless.

Aspiring Member
    In drab, I feel I am a girly guy (not sure how this will work post-FFS).

En femme, I'm a girl.

is in her vest
    Hi

I'm just me whether in a dress or trousers...I never think of me as a woman or as someone that even looks too much like a woman...I only ever see a man in a skirt. I don't identify with being a woman at all.....strange I suppose, seeing I wear the clothes????
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I am me no matter what.I don't feel more feminine or masculine depending on my attire.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

When I look into the mirror en femme, I just see a feminine version of me, not another person. A long time ago I liked to think I was a woman but then I realised I was deluding myself with my fantasies. I am a genetic male with a developed feminine side to my nature which I do not wish to hide. So a man in a skirt is a better description if I have to choose.

Home Business Executive mellisa's Avatar
    Just a man in a skirt suit, no make up or wigs. Well I do paint my toes and wear lots of shinny jewelry.
    best when dressed for the office

Hi.

I think, act, feel, love, dress, and live 24/7 as a women.

Susan
    T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Female.

I feel like a woman when dress and some times when I'm not
    Angie

Sometimes I dress up & pretend I'm a woman.
    Sometimes I dress up & pretend I'm a man.
    The way some people look at me, sometimes I wonder whether I pass as human.

I've always felt like a mixture of male & female; dressing just helps bring the feminine elements into the foreground. When dressed I do feel like a more feminine person, & my thoughts & feelings do seem to go into a more feminine mode, but I'm still the same person, just a more girly version.

I've just spent the last 6 days fully en femme. I must confess that I do feel more feminine after this marathon.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

No gender issues here. I'm a guy that just loves wearing skirts and the shorter the better.

More and more, a woman. Can I say, more and more I am attracted to the opposite sex.

Is this a natural progression for some?

After thinking about, I don't think i'm either one.
    Hail Satin!

I don't ever really think about gender dressed or not... kinda Asexualish where I'm just me. Until I see a really hot girl then no matter what I wearing I go into full MALE!! mode, it's kinda wierd, I also feel more confident going up to girls in make up and girlie gear then in drab.
    Can you really have to much mascara?

a feminine guy in a skirt

Hi Michelle, I consider myself a feminine guy in a skirt. Definition of which is, I am a guy but have many feminine characteristics and traits dressed in full male or full female. I am basically the same me in what ever mode I am in. I only wear a wig and makeup for going out in full femme to hide my male identity. I have a mix of unisex femme clothes that I mix daily with my male clothes. In an accepting world, on a daily basis, I would always present my male self, wear no wig and little to no makeup, and wear a mix of male and female clothes depending my my mood and daily tasks and needs.

KimberlyS-CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

When I'm Kelley, I'm a frilly girly girl. Completely different personality.
    [SIZE="3"]Kelley[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill View Post
    Dude in a dress, and people even call me "sir", and I don't object.
    I'm like Bill, hard to pass with a beard. But I don't go out at this point, except to our local group meetings.
    Although this is a compromise, I am working on the wife to let me shave it off, for a while at least. I would like to try the full route (Make-up, forms, etc.), and go out shopping, or at least that walk to the mall.

Kendra

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I think the phrasing of the question is either bad, or nutty. It is difficult to determine which since the intent of the question's author is unclear.

Men who tend more towards being women rather than men usually tend towards transsexuality. They usually "know" themselves as that. Such people may or may not transition depending on circumstances and the degree of transsexuality. Otherwise, they are cross dressers -- men in dresses.

This reminds me of the crazy thread where some guys, who have not/will not transition and otherwise do not consider themselves transsexual, say when they're dressed as woman and engaging in sexual acts with other men, it's not gay sex because they're women. Then they also say that they are straight because when they're not dressed as woman, they have sexual relations with women.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Definately a lady when dressed ... I dress to satisfy my girlie side. Although I can be very much a male in drab, I tend more and more to exhibit femme characteristics when in drab.

I am a lady while dressed.... I tend to get into the fem mode in all aspects, that I can... My stride is fem, my tone is fem, my inner feelings are fem.. I am emotional, I am softer, kinder and gentler. I am not hostile and just feel like I perceive a lady would fel and act. I am not trying to be this way...I just automatically feel this way and act this way... My wife says that I am more agreeable and caring! Heck, I even like cats when I'm dressed....