Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My toes

My toes

Christmas eve when I went to bed my wife wase doing her toe nails as w talked she asked if I wanted mine done I put my foot up and she did them
    I love it keeping them done
    Angie

Where did you find your lovely wife ?
    Rain.

I got my wife and two older daughters a nail kit with buffing pads..sold in the mall at those kiosks. I had them do my nails and they got a kick out of it....but not as much as I did!

No polish, but they look great!!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    I've had my toes done now for about 3 weeks, I just love them painted the look so much prettier

Painted mine for Christmas red and green. wife bought me the green as an early present. Peg

I re-do mine at least every week. I love the look.

I started getting a pedicure last year. It is now part of my monthly salon visit. I have also had my toes painted for almost a year now. Every so often my nail tech will have me go a month without any polish to allow the nails to breath as she calls it.

Hey Girls, Ya gotta luv those painted toes !!! My girlfriend and I started this almost three years ago, I don't want to stop and she doesn't want me too. She is the greatest!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

My wife is an x nail tech.. she will polish them whenever they need it. She also corrects me when I say painted toes or fingernails.. She says you can paint the barn but you polish your nails.. The bottle says polish not paint.
    My wife is the expert , so I have her polish mine....and I don't argue..HeHe

My wife also is a nail tech had a shop but it did not work out so we have tuns of colors
    Angie

went to the nail salon with my wife on holiday (she needed a quick repair)...she said i shoud get a pedi. in jest. i think, i felt compelled to decline, i would have liked nothing more. (can't remember if my toes were gold prob. not since i'm not sure if i can get past TSA when we fly (metal toenails and all?).

polished nails

as a matter of fact I just polihsed mine as I wait on my computer to boot up, also did my finger nails a first for me. I love it feels so sexy looks better to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Wow !!!, thats great !!!!, must be nice to have a wife like that , soo supportive....
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Keep mine painted all the time...usually need weekly touch-ups
    Current color is "Dutch Tulips" by OPI

Quote Originally Posted by Peg View Post
    Painted mine for Christmas red and green.
    I actually did my wife's like that and mine all green.

She just made a comment the other day that her's need redone.

Now, if we can just get some time together they'll get repainted and mine will too...

Rachel Jean

Lucky girls!

Love mine painted....just don't get a chance to often.

Paint on!

Huggss....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I keep my toenails polished and have OPI "You Make Me Vroom" on them now. I have also used their Dutch Tulips and liked it but my daughter took it when she left.
    Danielle

When my daughter was little I used to let her paint my toes,she loved it and secretly so did I.

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    Love mine painted....just don't get a chance to often.

Paint on!

Huggss....

SandyR
    Me too, I stopped because the daughter used to keep pulling my socks off and then the boy could see, she's gone now though to live with her boyfriend so I might start again.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

I wish my wife would let me polish my toes! I'd do it in a moment.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

toes

i wear a matt clear on my fingers and have tried many colors on the toes. i like the lighter colors rather than the deep reds, etc. i offer and do the wife's toes at the same time... we have purchased a foot bath to do the peducures. it is time together.

toe nail polish

been doing it off amd on for years. on for two months now. change color weekly. clear today. red tomorrow

I usually go with one color or just a base coat on my toes. However, I did my first French pedicure last night and I love the look. Very clean and versatile.

ummm...love my toesies painted!

just had a mani/pedi done on friday at a nail salon i frequent every couple of weeks for my fingernails...once a month for the toes...
    love the light pink opal color on my toenails she did this time and had a really good buff out of the rough edges of my feet...nice foot massage...feel soooo yummmy when i leave...maybe someday i'll go dressed! i'm sure the girls wouldn't mind! They are all Vietnamese and love it when i show up and kid with them!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cd2006 View Post
    I keep my toenails polished and have OPI "You Make Me Vroom" on them now. I have also used their Dutch Tulips and liked it but my daughter took it when she left.
    Danielle....OPI is the best polish on the market...holds up better than any other and ya gotta love the names they give them - Pompeii Purple, Im Not Really A Waitress and Royal Flush Blush are my favs and I take my own bottle when I have a fill in.....OPI - only the best!!!!! xoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]