Thread: A Purge too far

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

A Purge too far

About 6/7 months ago I went through a purge, just after I broke up with my then gf. This was my final purge. How do I know?

Well about 3 days after my purge, I felt very guilty & upset, not about my crossdressing, but the fact that I had purge my fem clothes.

It was then that my last mental objection collasped, that little voice my catholic guilt.

I know I am a cross dresser. A bloke who likes to wear dresses I'm accepting who I am, it been a long journey, and there is still far to go but at least now I'm happy to walk that path.

So thats my story of me own accepting myself........

Rachael

Good for you. If there is an upside of purging its all that exciting shopping to recreate your wardrobe. Timed perfectly for the sales. Go for it girl.

Smile

Well, now that you're sure that it's right for you... Get out there and get all the good stuff that you really wanted all along. Maybe you were just tired of the look that you had and really needed to start over.
    Charge it!

Purging

After my many years of dressing I have purged a few times. Cross dressing for me is like drinking the urge is always there. I know I am a recovered alcoholic, dry for some 25 years. As for purging as soon as I saw girl in a short skirt or high heels I got the urge to dress again. I think that is one of the reasons I crossdress is I love the look of a short tight skirt and heels so I dress so I can fulfil that urge.I have not purged for several years and have no guilt feelings for what I do but still leery about coming out to relatives. I will bet my new short short Jean skirt you will be in a new frock soon. Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    It is important to get to the point that you can accept yourself. If you don't accept yourself no one else can.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

I am.....

<I will bet my new short short Jean skirt you will be in a new frock soon. Billie>

At this moment in time, I'm wearing a short denim skirt, t-shirt, and high heels. My nails are painted red, fingers and toes

And I am very happy or is that the wine

Glad I didn't

Don't really understand "purging"- got into a relationship with a GG awhile back- nice woman, but very staight. Thought about talking to her about me, but decided to give it awhile. She spent alot of time over here so I just packed up my things and put them away. Well, things didn't work out- nothing in particular, just not a fit. Glad I didn't purge- too many nice things to replace, and think of the $.

Alice

Quote Originally Posted by Rachaelb64 View Post
    It was then that my last mental objection collasped, that little voice my catholic guilt.

I know I am a cross dresser.

This ain't the AA train, this is the ecstasy express.

All aboard!

Platinum Member
    having just gone through my first purge witch i did not get ride of everything all i can say is what a strange trip that was photos files and omg some of the outfits ...... never again????????..........

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    having just gone through my first purge witch i did not get ride of everything all i can say is what a strange trip that was photos files and omg some of the outfits ...... never again????????..........
    Well then, why did you do it?

Alice

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice D View Post
    Well then, why did you do it?

Alice
    lol omg girlfriend the answer to that is worth a $1,000,000.00 for sure... see i know better but at the time when at lest for me ... even though i knew it was wrong it just felt like the right thing to do... hell i was going to get ride of Wendy all together... funny how sometimes something so wrong can feel so right.....

Well Done, Sometimes it takes a long time to realize that we are so called Crossdressers. Yes, there is a name for it and well, we live up to it. Sometimes it just takes a while to finally admit it. For some it may just be a pair of panites, others it could be a whole woredrobe. It can be mild to wild. Most times it is uncontrolable until we finally put a stop to it, like yea right. Most will never give it up totally, and a lot will never get rid of anything. It is in us, it is not a diasease or addiction, it is us, it is who we are. We can try to hind it, but sooner or later it will surface. Only after it surfaces and we face it head on and accept ourselves can we really be happy in our own lives.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only
    I would never purge again unless God struck a deal with me to make me win over 100 million in a lotto. Hate losing beautiful stuff that I can never get back again.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Good for you Rachael! I've purged a couple of times in my past and regretted doing it each time. This "thing" is not going to go away. The sooner we make peace with ourselves and accept that this is what we are, and while crossdressing isn't exactly a mainstream activity, it's nothing to feel guilty or ashamed of....not really.

However, just like many others here, it's taken me many years and a lot of emotional hurt to get to the self acceptance stage that I'm now at. I put all of my success in this area down to my wife, without her love, support and encouragement I'd have never made it. I love you Flower
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Acepting you as you is a great feat and after that everything changes for the better!! And crossdressing becomes fun!! Its been three years since I figured that out.. So good for you!!

And I've purged many times in the past mainly out of frustration with the fact that I liked doing what I wasn't supposed to be doing! My purges were small since I usually only had a handfull of lingerie..

But now I purge on an annual and sometimes semiannual basis!! Not out of discust but out of geeed! (Cue the organ music). HA! HA! HA! Haaaaaa!! Too meladramatic? Hehe. Ok....back to reality!! I purge the clothes that I've become tired of or are not trendy anymore so I can go out and buy NEW FEM CLOTHES!!!! And I usually give my not so old hand-me-downs (or ups)...to another sister...

So next time you think of purging....think of it as sharing the gift of crossdressing with a fellow human in need!! (What's fem for fellow anyway??)). And then go out and buy yourself a new wardrobe!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Self acceptance is the biggest hurdle you will ever have to overcome. We have to be true to ourselves after all. When we purge we are in effect saying: "I don't like myself", "I hate myself", "I'm no damn good", "Why can't I be a man"? The problem is, in our case, the very reason we CD to begin with is because we are men, very special men. We have bridged the so-called "gap" between men and women. We are deeply in touch with our feelings and our emotions. What we finally realize is that the only thing we are really guilty of is being human. There is nothing profound about that really, it's just a simple basic fact. Many of us struggle with this for years. We do love our SO's dearly and our families. Somehow being in touch with our inner self does not match the image that society has created for us as men and we feel ashamed. It's no shame feeing ashamed but we have to meet that "shame" head on to see if it is really valid. Most of the time we purge because we feel alone with no one to turn to. After we purge, however, we feel even more alone and totally useless. We've thrown away a big part of ourselves and find it hard to function. Sometimes we have to hit "rock bottom" to find ourselves. I've had 3 purges in my life, the last one being the biggest, resulting in 3 months of deep depression.After it was over, I knew I could never deny being myself again but something had to change. What I decided to do was balance my male amd female feelings. I was successful and am here today. We all may approach it differently and in various degrees but it begins with self acceptance. Only then can we truely move forward and discover our humanity. Ericka Kay
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning