Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who says that jeans are not sexy?

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Smile not me

I live in jeans, even wear them to church. I feel much sexier in jeans than in a dress, and I look GOOD in a dress. So I guess it just depends on each individual. !

CG gg
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

I love denim. I swear I have atleast 6 pair of VS jeans and I still want more. I refuse to wear mens jeans anymore only my london blues even in drab. Skirts and dresses are for dressing up for special occasions, jeans are everyday sexy.

may

I wear girl's jeans exclusively. What's fun to me is when I'm wearing my Bongo, Mudd, Squeeze or LEI jeans is seeing a GG wearing the same name brand. I just wear a longer shirt over, so the back name tag is covered.

So Many skirts and so many jeans Witch way does a girl go. Some times both ways

Michelle Liz

Jodi great pic! I love to wear tight jeans, think they can be just as sexy as a skirt or dress if they are combined with the right top.

Amy

Former Member
    The only thing sexier than tight fitting jeans and high heels is a tight fitting short skirt and high heels.

i like the look. it'd look a lot better if nicole richie wasn't so bone-thin. i was actually thinking of heading to bloomingdales to go and buy a pair of 7 for all mankind skinny/drainpipe jeans myself. but, i just spent $150 on a pair of bootcut seven's yesterday, so booo.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    thats hot of Nicole, and i have always wondered like on the job why some jobs only let u wear jeans on Fridays i dont see what the prob is, its just material and fabric, atleast where i work they only let u wear jeans on Fri, but jeans issues i guess only apply to those to have jobs that expect u to dress really business like four days of the week,