Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your name

Question Your name

The first name is either a female version of your male one,
    or (like me) just a girls name that you like the sound of.

What I am interested to know is whether any of you use your real surname,
    or a feminized one or something made up.

Sometimes a surname is needed when filling in forms etc but have never known what to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    The first name is either a female version of your male one,
    or (like me) just a girls name that you like the sound of.

What I am interested to know is whether any of you use your real surname,
    or a feminized one or something made up.

Sometimes a surname is needed when filling in forms etc but have never known what to use.
    Just a made up one Emma..........Hello to you...DeDe

Hi Emma, My name...nothing from my birth name is used. Not to go into too much information (TMI) I was an abused child, an only child, so I caught it for everything that went wrong in my parents life. Kaitlin was a person I made up to deal with the pain, she was always there to protect me and to be my friend. Now she and I share the same life.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I've always loved the name Nikki..and it begins with the same letter as my male first name...and Dee..that just happens to be the initial of my male surname.!!! (D)..simple really and allows me to use the same initials all the time....male or female....less confusing for a blonde.!!!!LOL
    Nikki. x

Names. That has been an interesting thing. Originally I was Samantha. People could still call me Sam and it was OK. But further thinking later in life, I decided that it really wasn't me. After a lot of thought I started using Sandra Marie. It uses my first 2 initials and I like the sound of it. The last name... Well it's actually my dad's middle name. I'm not sure that I want anybody to know my real last name yet. Maybe sometime in the future I'll settle it. Walker is Ok I guess but I'm still not sure about that.
    It seems to fit my persona though.

I once asked my mother what I would have been named if I had been born a female and she said "Josephine Annette" or JoAnn for short. So decided why not use the name that I should have had all along. LOL
    Last edited by JoAnnDallas; 12-28-2006 at 11:32 AM.

female version

I chose my name based on the female version of my male name, I am still concidering Jennifer because I really like that name and I am not sure yet. As for my last name I do use it on things with my female name. It does not mean much to me because I got it from my mom's husband #4. Time will tell what I decide. JC
    Jena

I have always loved the group KISS and I love their song Beth. That's about it.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

name

I chose my mothers name, she shortened to rose, my last name is my mothers maiden name. I asked her once if I would have been born a girl what would she have named me, she said Juanita, I usually go by juanita but rosemarie is ok
    I love being a girl

my name

Years ago, when on some early IRC or someother chat, I used to use PantyhoseCDr for my handle. Then, someone suggested I pick a more real name.

I thought and thought about it. Since I began with an interest in hosiery, and I love the fit and feel of Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose and knew that Sara Lee corporation is the parent company of Hanes and Leggs, I just put it all together.

Karren -K +W = Birth name......and Hutton is my grandmothers name....and is a distant relative of EF Hutton.....of brokerage firm fame.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I will be legally changing my name soon. I plan to keep my last name because I don't want to sever my kinship with my two children (who share the same last name) so I'm working on making the (new) first name harmonize.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I've used an assumed surname a few times. But since I know just about every single Polish American who has ever had my surname (my grandfather changed it to what it is now) my real surname doesn't give me much anonymity. I look at my assumed surname as more of an AKA or pen name.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

When I need a full fem name, I use the pseudonymous surname Foley. Same first initial as my actual last name, and it seems to fit reasonably well with the first name Erica. Erica, as I have noted before, is not a feminized equivalent of my male name.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Banned Read only

Talking Just a smart-ass

My name is first just a smart-ass pun, but also a reflection of a certain realities, that I would often use my dressing as a mood enhancer for all of those "rainy days" which fall into our lives from time to time. Up here in Ottawa Ranee is a very common name, as is Daze, but with an accent on the "e". I guess it also reflects that in my moments of crossdressed bliss I am often daze(d).

This might sound wierd, but I use my mothers maiden name.

Kim

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My last name Quivers was the maiden name of either my paternal great great grandmother or great grand grandmother. Kind of a respect thing to my female ancestors. Jocelyn

My first name was to be my female birth name... My surname is Holly's, my spiritual sister.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

My name--Linnea Carol--comes from the name of the Swedish taxonomist Linnaeus Carolus. This reflects my own interests and background.
    warmly, Linnea

My first name Peg was given to me by a friend of my wifes she liked my first wig. said it fit the name peggy . last name is my mothers maiden name. .Peg

Smile

Hi Emma,

I always loved the name Stephanie as it is so so femme....as is Emma. All of the Stephi's I have known have been gorgeous - in my every day life and on television and film and I wanted to be so as well. It is the only name I use and bears no relation to my own.

Stephi XX

aka

Sierra Michelle Evon
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I always liked Julie or Cathy as a female names, however when I accepted who I was and decided I needed a name, neither of those two seemed to fit. I spent days pondering what to cal myself. Sarah just kept comming back to me. When I joined CD.com I mucked up the registration and could not use my intended last name, so I chose Rabbit. Rabbits are my favourite four legged creatures.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For me it was because there is this women named Natasha that I see and she's always dressed in clothes that make me think WOW that looks good. As for my last name I just picked it

It seems like we had this thread before, but here goes-I was christened Bethany by a dear girlfriend who started me on this road.