Thread: Most flattering

Most flattering

What do you find to be the most flattering look for us types?

I'm 6' 4" and very slim, 165 pds. I wear women's jeans all the time (I have male jeans too), and I find those flattering. I can pull off bottoms of all sorts, but somehow, I just look very male upstairs. Like, my boobs aren't right, but shirts just don't hang right. My male shirts hang just fine. I think it's my frame, broad shoulders etc. But what would you suggest work best as tops. Bulky things? big Sweaters? Or, and in general, which items do you find particularly flattering for us?
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Tes pas, enfants de mon silence,
    Saintement, lentement placés,
    Vers le lit de ma vigilance
    Procèdent muets et glacés.

Personne pure, ombre divine,
    Qu'ils sont doux, tes pas retenus!
    Dieux!... tous les dons que je devine
    Viennent ?* moi sur ces pieds nus!"
    -Paul Valéry[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    boobs dont hang right?? maybe have you thought you might have the wrong size for your frame, or wrong bra's

that's it, though, what size? Right now I share bras with my roommate (an accepting GG). She's 34 D. It's hard to say what's wrong with my boobs. I actually, and this is the answer I don't want to give, I actually think they're too small. Or no, maybe the cups aren't full. They just seem to pop out of my chest, rather than slope, and slowly emerge, like a GG's might. I use nylons stuffed with rice ( so I mean, not ideal ).

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hiprule View Post
    I use nylons stuffed with rice ( so I mean, not ideal ).
    not the right shape then obviously! invest in some forms and u'll see the improvement, let us know how you get on

Smile

A D-cup is actually verry large for a 34'' chest.
    Maybe tone it down to a B or C. There are a lot of bra's under $10.
    Then tight fitting tops might look good.

What do you find to be the most flattering look for us types?
    I've never worn breastforms but I pass a lot - tight Ts with a cardigan buttoned only at the top; with an A-line skirt, that creates an hourglass effect.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Lightbulb Roberta's Rice 'Packets'

Be clear on what kind of breast appearance you desire, and in what blouse you want it to appear. Things are trickier in sheer brassieres with sheer or slinky blouses.

I am happy to wear a medium to high necked blouse, and avoid thin or sheer material. I don't need to have my "nipples" show. I want to show enough breast to look 'not-flat'. I don't go for buxom.

I use the same rice & nylon trick. I have a 40" chest, and got a 38B padded brassiere. I just wanted a 38B brassiere, and now I realize that it is dumb luck that I got a padded one. A more sheer brassiere would have made the rice packets look like, well, rice packets.

The size of the rice 'packet' is about the size of my fist.

The rice packet lays in the bottom of the cup, and fills it out from the bottom to about where the nipple should be. It holds the brassiere cup out. The cup is a bit stiff, due to padding, and gently merges back into the chest.

Only a masher would know something is missing.

The result is fairly smooth with a knitted blouse. Check out my pictures in http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=48075, and see if it is the kind of result you can work with.

All the Best !

Roberta

Define "us types"? It's certantily isn't jeans!!!! Dresses or skirts....capris or gauchos....never jeans...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm 6' 4" and very slim, 165 pds.
    Wow! tou must have great legs, scarf dress! show those legs! minimise the impact of the shoulders. Boobs? Buy a padded bra in a smaller cup, and see what effect it gives you. I'd go for a 'c' with your thin frame...
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    I use the same rice & nylon trick. I have a 40" chest, and got a 38B padded brassiere. I just wanted a 38B brassiere, and now I realize that it is dumb luck that I got a padded one. A more sheer brassiere would have made the rice packets look like, well, rice packets.

The size of the rice 'packet' is about the size of my fist.

The rice packet lays in the bottom of the cup, and fills it out from the bottom to about where the nipple should be. It holds the brassiere cup out. The cup is a bit stiff, due to padding, and gently merges back into the chest.

The result is fairly smooth with a knitted blouse. Check out my pictures in http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=48075, and see if it is the kind of result you can work with.

Roberta
    Good advice, yeah, padded bra, huh? Full coverage padded bra.

Also, her chest is a 34 D, my chest is bigger than 34. Don't know how much bigger, though. But say it was a 36, 37, 38, how big should the cups be for that size chest? I'm slim, so probably smaller boobs are better. 37B? You said 38 B? Is that what your wearing in those photos. Your boobs look wonderful, and pretty big. I've always thought of a B cup as small.

Quote Originally Posted by hiprule
    that's it, though, what size? Right now I share bras with my roommate (an accepting GG). She's 34 D. It's hard to say what's wrong with my boobs. I actually, and this is the answer I don't want to give, I actually think they're too small. Or no, maybe the cups aren't full. They just seem to pop out of my chest, rather than slope, and slowly emerge, like a GG's might. I use nylons stuffed with rice ( so I mean, not ideal ).
    Being tall, and having broad shoulders usually means to have a broad and deep chest. If you add a D cup to it .... well .... they pop out of your chest.
    Another effect of a broad chest is that the boobs usually look missplaced, because they are too far apart if placed anatomically correct. Closer together looks odd too, because they don't relate to the chest anymore.
    Women usually have a relative smaller chest.
    To achieve a look that is similar to a woman with a C-cup you'd better go down to a B or even A cup.
    To look natural you have to take the depth of the chest into account too.
    This is larger for men than for women ---> smaller cups to achieve similar proportions.
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-29-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Being tall, and having broad shoulders usually means to have a broad and deep chest. If you add a D cup to it .... well .... they pop out of your chest.
    Another effect of a broad chest is that the boobs usually look missplaced, because the are too far apart if placed anatomically correct. Closer together looks odd too, because they don't relate to the chest anymore.
    Woman usually have a relative smaller chests.
    To achieve a look that is similar to a woman with a C-cup you'd better go down to a B or even A cup.
    This is larger for men than for women ---> smaller cups to achieve similar proportions.
    what she said......

and if your are looking for forms.........www.breastformstore.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Another effect of a broad chest is that the boobs usually look missplaced, because the are too far apart if placed anatomically correct. Closer together looks odd too, because they don't relate to the chest anymore.
    Woman usually have a relative smaller chests.
    I think you're on to something. They always look misplaced, exactly. Too far apart. But when in close, the rest of my chest looks huge. I think, yeah, a very small cup size, and just make my pecs look larger without assaulting the world with BREASTS!, you know?