Thread: Crossdressor Models?

Banned Read only

Crossdressor Models?

Back in the early 90's crossdressing was hitting the scene with RuPaul and Dennis Rodman making waves. And U2 tried some on their album. But I saw on TV that there were also guys trying out modeling womens fashions in drag! Does anyone know or heard of such fashion model crossdressors? Any pics? Any crossdressor models of late or would they just get laughed off?

Well, if I was beautiful enough I'd give it a try!

Anyone remember the original (UK) album cover for David Bowie's Man Who Sold The World? He looked very elegant in that shot, suggested by his (female) manager.

Error: User not found;
    there certainly are ts models , probably in some places cd models , i cant see why not. Though the main stream fashion designers are just trying to sell clothes and show they fit well on a female frame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Models

google this....."vicki rene prettiest of the pretty". go to superstars...you will see models that you thought were beautiful women. Try to get them on a sleezy talk show.....not!

Have fun out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
    Back in the early 90's crossdressing was hitting the scene with RuPaul and Dennis Rodman making waves. And U2 tried some on their album. But I saw on TV that there were also guys trying out modeling womens fashions in drag! Does anyone know or heard of such fashion model crossdressors? Any pics? Any crossdressor models of late or would they just get laughed off?

Well, if I was beautiful enough I'd give it a try!
    My wife follows this reality show called "Janice Dickeson modeling Agency" where they have a competition to become models. A TS placed very well and lasted much longer than the others. In the end, they declined to hire her out of fear that their clients would sue them for 'representing her as a woman".
    I was so happy that she was making it despite the fact that everyone knew she was TS, and while I don't tend to get too involved in reality shows, I was very saddened to see that in the end it was her undoing.
    Kim

I'm sure I saw a TS today in a commercial for my area. A trash to cash junk collector ad. She drove up, dropped off a few items, picked up a few, and drove off. She never said a word. The announcer did all of the talking. Maybe it was just a good CD'er. If I see it again I'll DVR-it and do the stop-frame and get a better look.
    I can't be sure, of course, but the face looked somehow, familar. Gotta DVR-it.

there was a spread in W magazine about a year ago using androgynous models. The men wore women's clothes, but everything was very ambiguous: is it a man, is it a woman. That is, they tried to dress a new middle gender, not crossdress, it seemed. I dunno, it looked hot.
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Tes pas, enfants de mon silence,
    Saintement, lentement placés,
    Vers le lit de ma vigilance
    Procèdent muets et glacés.

Personne pure, ombre divine,
    Qu'ils sont doux, tes pas retenus!
    Dieux!... tous les dons que je devine
    Viennent ?* moi sur ces pieds nus!"
    -Paul Valéry[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I read somewhere where an Austrailian company used boys to model a line of women's swimsuits for their catalogue. Apparently it was to exploit a thin, androgenous look, and might have been easier to use boys than to hire female models of the desired shape for the work. But I have been unable to verify this.

When I was looking through the Aldens catalog when I was a kid I wished I could have been the one modling those pretty dresses of the 60s.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I bet there are some stealth transistioned tgirls out there modeling. I know of a girl that is a airline stewardess for example that every once in a while comes to the clubs in Atlanta or SCC. She works as a lady and could model and no one would know.

There are CD and TG models out there who model for catalogs but "mum" is the word. I mean, how would you feel if you were a woman who liked a dress that a man was wearing?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's quite simple.
    If a CD or TS is able to fulfill the model standards, why not ?
    There are some once in a while, but they get trouble usually if they are read.
    (a few years ago there has been a Miss Somestate here in Germany. When they found out she's not a GG, they deprived her of the title and excluded her from further competitions.)
    But if they are not read, what's the point ?

Every once in a while there are attempts by fashion designers to make male mode more feminine, but that doesn't work, because one would have to get rid of the homophobia first.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    It's quite simple.
    If a CD or TS is able to fulfill the model standards, why not ?
    There are some once in a while, but they get trouble usually if they are read.
    (a few years ago there has been a Miss Somestate here in Germany. When they found out she's not a GG, they deprived her of the title and excluded her from further competitions.)
    But if they are not read, what's the point ?

Every once in a while there are attempts by fashion designers to make male mode more feminine, but that doesn't work, because one would have to get rid of the homophobia first.
    Yea.... The world isn't quite ready for us yet. But guess what? We're here! Have noticed how many new members sign up every day? Our voice is getting stronger each and every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just stumbled across this last nght in a link on a TG Group I am part of. These are all TG models.
    WARNING - If you feel, old, fat, and ugly (thats me!) you don't want to look at this web page because it's gonna make you feel SOOO much worse! Among others, it includes Caroline Cossey who played in a Bond Film (OMG She is SO beautiful).

http://tgmedia.enacre.net/lorna_lynne/lorna4.html

Kim (I'll be back later, I need to go jog a couple of miles now)

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    Yea.... The world isn't quite ready for us yet. But guess what? We're here! Have noticed how many new members sign up every day? Our voice is getting stronger each and every day.
    I agree Sandra. I think a large part of that is due to what transpires on the threads right here. People are looking and curious. When they see issues are seriously addressed it possibly helps give them that little extra "push" they need to take the next step. Plus when we do it in a fun way and are not all stolid about it, it shows how human we really are. Real live people and not a bunch of "cardboard cutouts". This is the real deal and not at all stereotyped. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Slip Lover

CD Models

Yes, I can remember that, perhaps twenty years or more ago, there was a CD employed by a prestigious modeling agency that appeared en femme in a lovely dress and high heels on a very popular network television talk show of the time. The model was a very good looking brunette, and the interview with the talk show host went very well. The audience seemed astounded that the person was a male that had an obvious male voice.

Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I just stumbled across this last nght in a link on a TG Group I am part of. These are all TG models.
    WARNING - If you feel, old, fat, and ugly (thats me!) you don't want to look at this web page because it's gonna make you feel SOOO much worse! Among others, it includes Caroline Cossey who played in a Bond Film (OMG She is SO beautiful).

http://tgmedia.enacre.net/lorna_lynne/lorna4.html

Kim (I'll be back later, I need to go jog a couple of miles now)
    Good gosh! Those are some beautiful girls....thanks for the link. I bookmarked it. Already looking at some makeup jobs trying to figure out what they are doing.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley1 View Post
    Yes, I can remember that, perhaps twenty years or more ago, there was a CD employed by a prestigious modeling agency that appeared en femme in a lovely dress and high heels on a very popular network television talk show of the time. The model was a very good looking brunette, and the interview with the talk show host went very well. The audience seemed astounded that the person was a male that had an obvious male voice.

Ashley
    I tried to find a reference for this using Google. I didn't find it, but I found this. Interesting, but I don't know if it is correct or not.

Hmm. I still have family in Italy and it's been a few years since my last visit...

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I think I may have seen 1 or 2 in some catalogs ? , I can spot them well, the truth is out there !!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "