Thread: Is it just me.....?

Is it just me.....?

Hi All,

I am doing my best to be upbeat and thinking about how good this year has been with everything positive that has happened and all the progress I have made. However, I am finding it tough. This, almost more than any other time of year, is a time for love and relationships and belonging to someone special. The press, media and society in general is full of it. As if being alone (with all the stigma attached to it) isn't enough, being a crossdresser too just adds to the isolation (and a load more stigma to boot).

I have high hopes for 2007 but I do wonder if I'll be feeling the same in a year's time. Unfortunately I expect to - Ho hum.

Sorry for the downer

Em

I've said this before but I believe it more than ever ... romance is desiring what cannot be obtained ... yes, it's a delicious sensation, but the one thing worse than not having a relationship is having one that sucks.

Emma you're never alone you have all of us there for you and you're part of our family. Cheer up girl your a winner in my book. 2007 will be a great year for us girls here on the forum i'm predicting an awesome year for CD's in general. Maybe this is the year we organize and take our concerns to washington and say hey we're here and we're not going away anytime soon so just get used to it. We're crossdressers and damn proud of it the world needs more of us then maybe war won't be the answer to all of this countries problems.

Sorry Emma i'm not trying to hyjack your thread dear. Just voicing my oppinions.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Content and Happy
    Hello Emma
    You look really nice in your picture. I too live alone and have my times with the dreadfull lonely bug. Here's an idea. Go shopping or people watching. Don't go in femm, go to buy for your femm side. All the time you're shopping, think about how much fun it will be to get home and try your new presents on. Treat yourself, you deserve it. You know, people who have SO's can feel the bug also. Just because they have someone doesn't mean they're not lonely. So go have some fun. Think of it as taking you out.

Lanore

Well, there's something to be said for setting the bar low to avoid disappointments . . . but try not to dig a hole for the bar . . . And, as you can see from the rainbow of board posts, we all have our setbacks, and we all have a our successes. If '06 was flat for you, then maybe you are due!

If you track my posts you can see in some ways '06 was not a good year at all for me - but I am very hopeful I can use it as a springboard for one of my better years!

So, Cheers to a Bonne Année !

Just remember Emma

Your friends are all here

You know we ladies all love to gossip, so say hello if you want to
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Em,

Another thought, I had lunch yesterday with a client from France - he marvelled at our South Western US azure blue sky and balmy 60*F (I don't know what that is centigrade). He said he'd been all winter in Paris and London, and both had been dreadfully foggy and just our weather and sky was lifting his spirits.

So, maybe you need a holiday to where the sun shines?

hi Emma
    you know life is what you make it Hun . i am full time en femme and well if someone comes along well fine you never know what the future holds so enjoy life every day and be thankful...

my dad use to say " every day you wake up and there is not a white chalk line around your body then it's a great day "

i wish you happiness and health and love for the new year
    hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I spent twelve years on my own before I met my wife. Every New Year's Eve it was the same, I always wondered to myself if this new year was going to be the year I finally would have the relationship I'd been looking for....then one year it was

I'm a great believer that if it's meant to happen it will do, chin up Emma, happiness is just around the corner.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

All the girls are right EM. Sometimes when we least expect it, we get a pleasant surprise and lonliness is a thing of the dim past. It starts here Hon and your friends are always here for you. Now, lemme see that smile. I confidently predict next year is going to be a good one for you. Suffice it to say I just know it and know you will be very pleased. We all love you Em. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just you....because I'm feeling great and ready to hit the new enfemme year with vigor....well i'm usually upbeat anyway so nothings really changed...hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

being a crossdresser is supposed to be fun. Cliche, but think positive and try to have fun

Hope we have a better year in 2007.
    Rain.

Smile

I chased women for years and never could find the right one for me, so I gave up the chasing and just went out to have some fun for myself and guess what?.... Within a couple of months, I met the most wonderful girl in the world, in my eyes, there's none better. So cheer up! Get out and have some fun! ...And just let fate happen, Don't go lookin' for it... Just let it happen.

Some days it's hard to keep the chin up Emma. But just do the best you can and be the best person you can at the time. Look after and love yourself and others and the rest will follow. It often comes when you least expect it.

My SO and I were talking about trying to keep upbeat the other day - I recalled the old saying "when life hands you lemons make lemonade". Well sometimes that lemonade is pretty sour. JUST ADD SUGAR.

I know...polyanna and trite...believe me, I've been one of the world's most cynical downbeat citizens, but I am so tired of that now. Life's a time limited offer - so don't worry about the big picture some days - just do your best to love and live without expecting anything - then everything is gravy. mmmmm gravy

btw - your pic is very beautiful. You are radiant.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Sometimes it takes little steps at a time to get what or where we want. Some times it's just a bit longer then we want it to be. I wish you all the best luck, one day you may be surprised.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Hi All,

You are the best mates a girl could have. Thank you so much for your wonderful words - you almost made me cry.

Being positive and enjoying what life has to offer.....

Em

I'd rather be alone and miserable , than in a relationship and miserable, you have the power to make life the way you want it , key word " FAITH "
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I'm with you Emma

First, let me define the extent of my CDing. I don't dress fully or do make-up, wigs, breast forms etc. I dress fem. (panties, hose, camis, occasionally a bra, fem shoes and jeans that pass for mens) underneath my normal men's dull attire. It comes into the bedroom when I remove my men's clothes. Sometimes I stay in them and sometimes not. It really doesn't impact our lovemaking in a positive or negative way. Sometimes I want to make sure she has a man to make love with so I purposely get all the fem stuff out of the picture. I would like to occasionally go the other way and make it a much larger part of these sessions.

CDing cost me first marriage. She came back home to get something she'd forgotten and found me in panties and hose in our bedroom. She became convinced I was untrustable and possibly bi or gay. All went downhill from there. Our marriage could not be repaired.

I thought I had turned the corner when I told my SO (soon to be 2nd wife) about my CDing and not only was she OK with it but seemed to be aroused by it. We had some very hot sessions early on. She loved to play with garters under my pants while we were out and rub the satin panties I had on underneath.

That was a few years ago. Now what used to turn her on seems to do nothing for her and she seems less and less supportive as the years pass. I've tried to impress upon her how important it is to me but she doesn't seem to pick up on some rather obvious signals and statements. A few times she's told me "we'll do what you want next time" but that next time never arrives, always due to something.

I'm at the point now where I just try not to expect much so I won't be disappointed again. Sex has turned into a chore.

So here I am hoping 2007 will be better, but trends to date don't give me much hope.

I guess it could be worse - I could still be with my 1st wife...

Hang in there...

Emma

No it is not just you . Being alone is not always a good thing. But being with some one that wants nothing to do with you and just wants your money isn't good either. You are not alone as long as your computer is working. I am sure there will be people on here . I know i will be

Michelle Liz

Banned Read only
    life is no better or worse than you make it / there are girls who don't care / others who like it / try going to fetish events