Thread: Melbourne T-girls dinner pics

Melbourne T-girls dinner pics

A few pics from dinner, for starters. Celeste, Stephanie, Sarah Hotchick, Colleene and others.
    Attached Images Attached Images

social babe
    Top photos Celeste ,

sorry I missed a fun night
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Heel Queen

it was fun alright.....

it was a nite I'll never forget... thank you Celeste, will be doing that again.
    And next time we will have to show Sarah how to wiggle her bum like a lady lol

What a night to come out into the world for the first time.....

Hugs to everyone

Steffie xxxx

Girls Nite Out!

[QUOTE=Steffie]it was a nite I'll never forget... thank you Celeste, will be doing that again.
    And next time we will have to show Sarah how to wiggle her bum like a lady lol

What a night to come out into the world for the first time.....

Hugs to everyone

Steffie xxxx[/QUOTE

Girls just wanna have fun, and it certainly looks like you all did! Very nice Steff...like I told ya before...you're my inspiration hon.

Congrats on your "debut" into society!

Love ya,
    Christine Renee

Thumbs up

Great pics Celeste...many thanks for sharing them with all of us girls here.

You gals rock!

Love,
    Christine Renee

You all look great! Lovely pics.

Some nice looking ladies!

I so much want to do something like that it looked like you ladies all had a great time. having fun, is what life should be about. keep on girlen.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

That looks like it was sooooooooooo much fun. I'm ready to head to the land down under!
    Last edited by Holly; 01-23-2005 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Typo?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Celeste,
    Lovely bunch a girls. I only dream about going out like that. Maybe some evening I can get the nerve to do that. I am glad that you girls enjoyed and thanks for the pictures.

Rikki

yes steffie,

i will have to find someone to teach me wiggle.

but hey we are not perfect

it was a good nite.

even if i stood out like a sore thumb in pink. lol

bought a new pink skirt today and a pink top!!

must sort out the make up more.........................

and thanks for the foundation cream.

well till we meet again have FUN.

those's who did not turn up this time hope to see you next time.

ok must go

cya's
    sarah

Heel Queen

Rikki

You can do it Rikki.... If I can anyone can!

Before the event I was such a bundle of nerves as any of the girls would tell you, but once you make that big first step into the world you will never look back. Sure I think I could have looked better being the fussy lady I am but all that aside once you have pushed youself to do it as I had too you will want to do it again. By the end of the evening(which I didn't want to end) I couldn't have cared less what anyone thought of me as I was having the time of my life just being a girl out in the world for the first time.

Toward the end of the evening one of the other ladies and I were chatting and I mentioned that I thought I was even confident enough to stop at the shops on the way home to buy ciggies and she told me she had done the same many times at a shop down the road. So after we left not that we wanted too lol, I went to the shop(store for the US ladies) and parked my car just down from the door and confidently got out and walked in. Nerves were there again but I just concentrated on the task at hand. As I walked in I was thinking how the hell is this guy going to take it at the counter. Anyway I strutted in 6inch heels and all and walked straight up to counter and asked softly for my smokes and he said politely that will be $10.25. I pulled out $10 in notes and then fumbled my way around my purse only to realise that I had left the change in my car. The attendant quickly said "don't worry bout it babe" and let me leave without paying him the full price. I then politly thanked him and walked out. As I walked out I noticed him leering at my legs and ass as I stutted out with a little more confidence. It felt nothing short of wonderful to be treated like that and for him to perve on me as he did (Yes I'm a little hussy lol). I went to my car and bundled my long legs in and waved to another lady who had followed me and watched all this go on from her car out front. I spoke to her later and she said I looked very femme in the way I carried myself and that put my nerves at ease a little more.

My point I suppose is that don't expect to get it right the first time as experience can not be learnt at home when dressed. But with each little thing that happens when you go on these outings gives you more courage.

I really never thought I would ever write an entry like this as I sincerly didn't think I had it in me to do what I did on friday nite. But with determination and a great deal of support from the ladies on the nite and from a few on here too, I did it and will never be looking back thinking "What if I had" or " I should have done that". My life will never be the same again and in your own time I really hope that you are able to take that first big step out in to this big wide world too.

Go get them Rikki!

Love
    Steffie

P.S. The drive home was awesome and even had some young guy driving beside me for some time checking me out hehe

Heel Queen
    LOL Sarah,

As Celeste said it's bloody hard to do when you're restrained like you were..... I admire you for your courage anyway sweetie!

Hope you enjoy your shopping holiday lol and grab lots of bargins while you are here!

Talk soon Miss Pretty in Pink

Love
    Steffie
    xxxx

P.S. You can borrow my make up anytime babe, was great to have met you in the flesh pretty pink lady
    Last edited by Steffie; 01-23-2005 at 08:37 AM.
    6'' Heel Queen in Australia

Hi Steffie,
    That's a great story. Sounds like you had a great time. You all look great. Congratulations.

So many times I have been out walking around alone or driving and wanted to pop into a store and buy something. Haven't yet but am getting closer. Sounds like you were as nervous as I would be but went ahead and did it anyway. Gives me hope, and maybe the courage.

Again, congratulations. Proud of you.

By the way, who is the cooperative guy in the second pic? Very interesting

Hugs,

Melissa

Tristen Cox
    Well done girls! What fun Thanks for the pictures Celeste

*hugs*
    Tristen

Good to hear you all had fun. Loved the ciggy story Steffie.

Merinda didn't ask, but she's going to need your help getting out. Sorry to put you on the spot Merinda
    DonnaT

social babe
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    Good to hear you all had fun. Loved the ciggy story Steffie.

Merinda didn't ask, but she's going to need your help getting out. Sorry to put you on the spot Merinda
    Thats fine Donna,

For those who dont know , I actually attended ( or rather tried to ) but got stage fright when I pulled my car up.
    I was frozen to the seat and couldn't move for 1/2 an hour , after driving around the block I spent another 15 minutes frozen with stage fright and eventually aborted.
    I wont go into how bad I felt or the reason why a girl whos been out a number of times before would have a problem attending this event , all I can say is
    "IF YOU DONT SUCCEED , TRY AGAIN " , and I will do it.
    Celeste has posted the next event "Feb 13" , I give you girls permission to drag me out of the car if nessesary.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Julie
    Well done to all you girls down under, it looks like you had a great time in the photographs.

A great tale there Steffie, thanks for sharing it.

Merinda I'm sorry circumstances prevented you getting there so let's hope February 13th brings better luck.

JJ

Heel Queen

oh Merinda....

I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie. I know if we had of known you where out there we would have ran out and kidnapped you forsure. I really hope to meet you next month and I know exactly how you were feeling, so if you need any help I'm sure all of the girls and me of course would love to help!

See you next month norty school girl

Love

Steffie
    6'' Heel Queen in Australia

talitha
    tell me please.......

is it just the girls or partners too??

also, where on earth did you find a central place to meet?

talitha......thinking of getting the DH 'out' ........in maybe more ways than one

Girls, loved the pics. Sounds like you all had a great time, can't wait to join you all in the near future, when i can manage to make it to melb. great to hear of your adventure you had in the store, Steffie..

Bye girls
    Heelwearer

Quote Originally Posted by Steffie
    Anyway I strutted in 6inch heels and all and walked straight up to counter and asked softly for my smokes and he said politely that will be $10.25.
    $10.25 for cigarettes? Geez Louise!

It felt nothing short of wonderful to be treated like that and for him to perve on me as he did (Yes I'm a little hussy lol).
    You can just feel those eyes, can't you? Mmmm.

P.S. The drive home was awesome and even had some young guy driving beside me for some time checking me out hehe
    I love it when this happens. Although once a young guy started following me on my way home and I couldn't get rid of him. I wasn't about to lead him to where I was staying. I was beginning to think I was going to have to drive to the police station, but he finally gave up.

Popping into a convenience store is a great way to have a moment's fun. I've done it several times, but only when they're not busy. Of course someone can always come in suddenly, which is why I stick to the good parts of town. The clerks' attitudes are about 50/50 friendly or not, but never openly hostile. Remember to smile, cuz you are being videotaped.