Thread: what razor is best????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

what razor is best????

ok i have tried epilators and hair removal creams and they give me a serious rash....
    especially inbetween my upper inner thighs <sigh>
    im currently saving up money for laser hair removal for my face but it will probally be a year or so b4 that happens...

ive had good luck with the Mach3 and babyoil in the bath tub

i recently tried the gillette fusion (one with 5 blades on front and a single blade on back)
    it seem'd great on the wider surfaces but the lil strips on the cartrige fell apart b4 the baldes got dull

i searched this site and the internet and was not able to find any kind of camparison chart for razors in general...

any suggestions would be greaty appreciated!!!

btw yaaaay 2007! happy new year!!!
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

I got a free Fusion in the mail as a promo Kristy but didn't use it because I felt having five blades it wouldn't hold up well as you said. I gave it away to someone. I normally use a triple track razor for my face and and double track for shaving my body. I body shave every other day but need to get a new double track every time as my body hair is thick and the one time more or less finishes it. This seems to work for me anyway. Never used an epilator. I know some gals here swear by them but it seems to be more of a torture device to me. All in all, I've found that shaving as I described seems to work the best, for me anyway. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wonder about using baby oil. Doesn't that clog the blades? I use baby shampoo, just a few drops in hot bath water. Noxzema 4-blade is my favorite.

Hi Kirsty

Heres my thoughts.

I used to use a razor such as the Mach3 on my legs and thighs but i think it was too much, so i down graded to a throw away razor which is a lot better.

Speaking from experience when useing the Mach3 and other triple type blades what happens is the blade is grazing the skin and not just shaving the hairs off and when shaving the hairs off so close they can dissapear behind the skin which gives a shaving rash and shaving bumps, i'm also suffering with this rash every now and again but on my neck.

So a possible cure for the rash.

If you have a look on the net for a product called Tendskin, available in the US and the UK or Ingrow Go which i think is just in the UK, ingredients in both products are near identical, the Tendskin site will give you pictures of the neckline and the thigh area and tell you how there product will help what your talking about.

Tendskin is also available on ebay.

Hope this helps and may be a direction to go. But it will certainly give you some answers.

Love Jenni B
    Last edited by Jenni B; 01-01-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Smile

I use a norelco on my face followed by a ladies Venus tripple-blade razor, then I finish off the rest of my body with the Venus. I also use Skintimate moisturizing shave gell when I use a blade. It comes in several scents and contains olive oil butter. Legs are really smooth when I'm done. I then follow with Olay Quench body lotion all over. My So and I do each other's back as well with the Quench. Makes me feel wonderful all over!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I use the women's Gillette Venus for my body, Gillette Fusion for my face and Aveeno shave gel. It seems to work ok for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I use Quattro for women every other day for my body and legs. Also I exfoliate every day it helps stop any rash that might have off a close shave. It also makes the skin smoother and gives it a shine.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Gary and I both use the Gillette Fusion POWER - it has 5 blades and is kick ass....talk about a smooth close shave.....its wonderful.....my brother ( who is not a cder - is a cop and works 12 hour shifts and has 5 o'clock shadow 5 mins after he shaves) is the one who turned us on to it...and after using it I wouldnt use anything else....I hope Gary will post his thoughts on it....but its great....gets 5 stars ***** and I know if you try it you'll like it.... C/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

I use a Venus female razor for my body...never cuts or nicks...one of those quad razors for my face

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos