Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your SO get romantic when you are in Femme?

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Is your SO romantic with you when you are in Femme?

I am very aware that many of our SOs do'nt even know. My is SO is very supportive and becomes very romantic. Especially when I am fully decked out from head to toe. Let me hear back from you.

Thanks
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 01-01-2007 at 03:02 PM. Reason: addition
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

My Wife would get romantic IF it wasn't so much work getting me dressed to the nine's! By the time I am satisfied with my looks, she is dog tired and ready to sleep!

I need an adjustment I think.....

She was,not any more ,even using this to against me,and enjoy her own life.
    Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rita View Post
    I am very aware that many of our SOs do'nt even know. My is SO is very supportive and becomes very romantic. Let me hear back from you.

Thanks
    My wife does know, and she is supportive. She buys me things, but does not strongly encourage me...just lets me do as I find comfort and willingness to do.

She's told me on a number of occasions that she is absolutely 100% heterosexual, and the idea of being with a woman completely turns her off. It's a strong active anti-aphrodisiac for her. She has no interest at all in fooling around with me while I am dressed. She's quite happy to cuddle, but anything beyond that is out of the question. The only thing she is comfortable with me wearing while fooling around is hosiery.

I am thankful for what I have. I could wish for more, but few among us can say we do not wish for more.

-BB

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Flirt

She will flirt with me and pick at me...< pinch my butt etc >, but romance is not on her agenda...she has made it "very clear" that she has no desires to participate in "any" kind of lesbian action...either real or preceived...

...but we still have loads of fun...

My wife is not at all interested in intimacy while I'm dressed. That's fine with me. She's so supportive and encouraging in many, many other ways. Just because my gender identity is "confused" doesn't mean that she has to conform to my differences.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

It's the only time that my wife is romantic. She just feels more comfortable when I'm dressed than when I'm in guy mode, so when I want any romance I have to completely dress up for her.
    Last edited by Paula G; 01-01-2007 at 03:29 PM.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If you were to ask her, my wife would tell you that she is attracted to feminine men (me in particular) and thinks I look cute when dressed. She treats me the exact same way (as far a being affectionate is concerned) whether I am dressed or not. The only time it can be a problem for us is when we're out in public at "regular places" and I'm fully en femme. We're usually dying to hold hands in the restaurant, or kiss when we feel like it, but we think that it might not be appropriate. This is another reason why we like to go to gay bars and clubs, not just because we are the "T" in GLBT but because we can be affectionate, cuddle, and kiss on the lips and no one cares.

Marla's thinking of doing a piece for her blog soon on PDAs (Public Displays of Affection)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

No. My SO doesn't want to even see me dressed up at all.

My wife has absolutely no romantic interest in Maureen.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Smile

Nope! She is supportive to a point, and has hugged me at times when I'm dolled up, but that's as far as she'll go. For anything else I got to look and act like Sam. I'm happy with that, I don't want to portray as a lesbian either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    My wife is not at all interested in intimacy while I'm dressed. That's fine with me. She's so supportive and encouraging in many, many other ways. Just because my gender identity is "confused" doesn't mean that she has to conform to my differences.
    Always good to hear from you Holly. Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that my wife enjoys my crossdressing in everyway. She sees my crossdressing as a fuller picture of the person that I am and does not look at it as confusion for which I am delighted. We are both complex people who are very happy we found each other. She says we were mea'nt for one another and for that I am eternally greatful.

thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    If you were to ask her, my wife would tell you that she is attracted to feminine men (me in particular) and thinks I look cute when dressed. She treats me the exact same way (as far a being affectionate is concerned) whether I am dressed or not. The only time it can be a problem for us is when we're out in public at "regular places" and I'm fully en femme. We're usually dying to hold hands in the restaurant, or kiss when we feel like it, but we think that it might not be appropriate. This is another reason why we like to go to gay bars and clubs, not just because we are the "T" in GLBT but because we can be affectionate, cuddle, and kiss on the lips and no one cares.

Marla's thinking of doing a piece for her blog soon on PDAs (Public Displays of Affection)
    She sounds wonderful. Thanks for your feedback.

Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Paula G View Post
    It's the only time that my wife is romantic. She just feels more comfortable when I'm dressed than when I'm in guy mode, so when I want any romance I have to completely dress up for her.

Thank you for sharing, what I consider a wonderful thing. How do you feel about having to dress up every time?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Morgan View Post
    My wife bought thigh high stockings for me yesterday and said she was getting excited when purchasing them, she also stated there was a guy next to her getting them and he seemed really embarrsed.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy View Post
    My Wife would get romantic IF it wasn't so much work getting me dressed to the nine's! By the time I am satisfied with my looks, she is dog tired and ready to sleep!

I need an adjustment I think.....

Hi Vicky and Suzy thanks for the feedback. My wife is constantly buying me things and loving my crossdressing. I personally do'nt see it as a "Lesbian thing" because I am not a girl. I think she enjoys her man in girly things. It would'nt matter to me anyway. I am her partner, friend and lover.

I am just greatful to have her as my wife.
    Last edited by Holly; 01-02-2007 at 05:42 PM.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

to quote Cold Play.

Years ago, in our 20's, without children, she would layout some things for me to wear as I showered after work. Even though I had dressed since my teens she never knew. Her dressing me always led to a romantic and very hot evening. Then after the kids, it stopped and moods drastically changed.

I tried a number of times to rekindle it and all she could say was I was wierd. Even took her out one evening and got her "liquered up" as well as myself, and she got a little ticked when I semi dressed later. That was the end of it. I don't push it and am private about what I like to do. [SIZE="1"]That also means it's very seldom that I get to enjoy it [/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

girlfriends

My very supportive wife is Tina's girlfriend, not her lover. Tina finds it really very nice to have a platonic girlfriend, although we sometimes forget ourselves for a few seconds, and then realize we fell out of the wonderful roles we have a girlfriends. We're sure that it will get more natural as time goes on to be girlfriends more easily.

Tina

thats great

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    My very supportive wife is Tina's girlfriend, not her lover. Tina finds it really very nice to have a platonic girlfriend, although we sometimes forget ourselves for a few seconds, and then realize we fell out of the wonderful roles we have a girlfriends. We're sure that it will get more natural as time goes on to be girlfriends more easily.

Tina

thank you for sharing
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

to quote Cold Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rita View Post
    How do you feel about having to dress up every time?
    Since I normally dress for myself and she is supportive of my dressing, at times I don't feel comfortable being dressed in front of her. By dressing for her it give me a chance to have her participate, so it is more fulfilling for both of us.

Rita,

My SO became quite frisky whilst getting me prepared for a fancy dress party ( I was very poor imitation of Cher). She definately enjoyed taking me round the charity shops, especially when she had me try dresses on in one shop.

Helena

It is a VERY rare occasion that my wife want to get intimate at all, and she has no desire to even meet Raychel, never mind getting intimate.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

thanks for your posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Rita,

My SO became quite frisky whilst getting me prepared for a fancy dress party ( I was very poor imitation of Cher). She definately enjoyed taking me round the charity shops, especially when she had me try dresses on in one shop.

Helena
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    It is a VERY rare occasion that my wife want to get intimate at all, and she has no desire to even meet Raychel, never mind getting intimate.

Hi Helena that is so great. Sounds like you have a special thing going. I am happy for you.

Hi Raychel
    I understand and it seems that is the way it is for most and I respect the fact that your wife may not care to meet Raychel.

take care
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

to quote Cold Play.

My wife has never even seen me in drab, and she always gets romantic with me. I guess the answer to your question is yes?

I wish, I mean I can still get a kiss from her if I make the first move, but I won't push it as she is still working it out. As far as sex with me dressed No and I don't think that would ever happen.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Thank you ladies for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanygirl View Post
    My wife has never even seen me in drab, and she always gets romantic with me. I guess the answer to your question is yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I wish, I mean I can still get a kiss from her if I make the first move, but I won't push it as she is still working it out. As far as sex with me dressed No and I don't think that would ever happen.
    Thank you Bethany. I appreciate the feedback.

Thank you Amy, I understand and it seems that is the way for most. It is great that your SO does not object to the dressing.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

to quote Cold Play.

No. my wife like others is not interested in me sexually while I'm dressed.

My wife don't mind panties but that.s it .I put a dress on as a "joke" once but she wants a man in bed and i'm fine with that. That's who she married and lovrmaking is a two way street but i would love to do it once in a while dressed up all the way .

New CD in San Antonio RandiCD78209's Avatar

Just in Panties

My wife's involvement in my dressing, so far, has been seeing me in panties (she even bought me a couple of pairs). I've worn them to bed a few times - I like to cuddle & pet more when wearing them. She denies any extra turn-on, but I can feel a bit more passion, especially when I coax her to seduce me.

Love it! The next time I feel she is in the mood I'll include my bra & breast forms...can't wait!
    RandiCD in San Antonio