Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexually excited?

Sexually excited?

Does anyone here ever feel sexually excited when you get out either dressed totally, of in drab with all woman's clothing & shoes? I do once in a while. I just need to know if that's normal. Then again, what is normal?

Quote Originally Posted by EjayeCD View Post
    Does anyone here ever feel sexually excited when you get out either dressed totally, of in drab with all woman's clothing & shoes?
    I prefer to keep my erotic moments behind closed doors, where I have access to mirrors.
    Getting too excited when outside en femme is not a good idea if you want to keep a flat groin area. This is rarely a problem for long-term crossdressers, but I must confess I was prettty horny the first time a GG dressed me up & took me outside for a walk.

I do once in a while. I just need to know if that's normal. Then again, what is normal?
    In this place, "normal" covers quite a lot of territory.

Really, there's no such thing as a "normal" or typical crossdresser. There are several different "ingredients" that combine to make someone TG, and we are all unique, although there will be lots of points in common between any two individuals. The way the ingredients combine gives rise to many different ways to be TG, and also individuals change their behaviours, feelings & attitudes over time.

I hope that wasn't too confusing,

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Excited

It's not that I try to get excited, it just happens. I usually tuck when I wear girls clothing.

Time was, if I put on a pair of [SIZE="1"]panties[/SIZE] they'd look like something "Omar the Tent Maker" constructed. Now everything is kinda "oh hum" to a point. I no longer get "excited" but I do enjoy getting dressed.
    If I want to "get excited" I can do that, but I have to work at it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Not sexually. I used to get "excited" about being myself. Now, however I'm used to it and although the initial "thrill" may be gone, I'm never bored about being myself these days really. There's a lot more in life to get enthusiastic about other than dressing, like friendships and relationships Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    'they'd look like something "Omar the Tent Maker" constructed.'
    That is one of my SO's favorite expressions! I always tell her how good she really looks. You do look great to, judging by your avatar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love the sensual feeling
    I find that being dressed feels very natural ...and exciting. Feeling a skirt dance on my legs when I walk, feeling silky lingerie next to my skin, knowing that I turn men's heads ...yes I find that exciting.

For me, it not just about the clothes, it is about feeling/being the woman I feel inside of me. I love expressing that part of me.

Putting on my makeup and perfume. Putting on my jewlery and walking in my high heels ...I love to feel feminine and sexy.

I will wear my outfits for hours so the signs of my excitement may come and go ...but the feeling inside is always there.

I love it!

As far as being normal yes. When I first started to many years ago I could only stay dressed for a short periods and I would have to releave myself.
    The desire to dress would disappear for a while ususally a day or so.
    Now the desire does not go away I can be dressed for much longer periods with no overwelming urge.
    Cross dressing is still intertwined with sex especially if it is associated with my SO and infrequent fashion shows and pic taking sessons.
    There are other elements that are also associated with crossdressing that I won't discuss here that contribute more to sexual excitementwhen dressed.
    As you get older it takes more gun powder to fire the rifle.Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

Does anyone here ever feel sexually excited when you get out either dressed totally, of in drab with all woman's clothing & shoes? I do once in a while. I just need to know if that's normal. Then again, what is normal?
    In my early days yeh i got a bit turned on , but i was in my panties and hold ups phase then, ive moved on from that now though.I no longer wear femme underwear beneath my drabs, its an all or nothing with me now. i am either in drag or drab there is no longer an inbetween with me now. I have to say i feel better for it too.
    i am now more focused on my external look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Not sexually. I used to get "excited" about being myself. Now, however I'm used to it and although the initial "thrill" may be gone, I'm never bored about being myself these days really. There's a lot more in life to get enthusiastic about other than dressing, like friendships and relationships Ericka
    i share that view Ericka, ive been quite lucky ive managed to make some helpfull friends who are interested in a genuine way about c/ding
    Last edited by Holly; 01-01-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    i share that view Ericka, ive been quite lucky ive managed to make some helpfull friends who are interested in a genuine way about c/ding
    I'm kinda like you also Naomi. Years ago, I felt I needed to wear my femme underwear under my work clothes. Now that I've more or less validated who I am, I don't need that "crutch" any more and am confident in who I am no matter what I wear. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My guess is that most of the people on this forum are more "advanced" crossdressers than the general population of crossdressers and tend to think of it as a life style. If you could pole all the guys who enjoy some form of wearing women's clothes , my guess is that a very high percentage would report that sexual excitement is a major part of the experience.
    I know this begs an argument about "what constitutes cross dressing" and many of the people here would define it as completely dressing as a woman . But, if you can accept a broader definition, I am reasonably confident that there a lot of guys who associate sexual feeling with wearing female clothing. I also believe that for every guy who completely dresses , there are probably hundreds that enjoy just panties, stockings, etc and who are so deep in the closet that they would never reach a forum like this.

So--rest easy!! My guess is that you are as NORMAL as a whole lot of other guys that feel exactly the same thing you do !!

Hello EjayCD, I have been dressing for several years, the last three have been the best due to my very supportive and loving girlfriend. I am always wearing panties and my toes are always painted. So there is nothing new there, but let me get fully dressed, head to toe makeover so to speak and YES things get a little aroused...haha..My gf gets turned on by my dressing and that helps things along alot. I don't think there is anything normal about us, but then why would we want it to be. Hope this helps, happy 07 !!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

i don't get sexualy excited what exites me is letting the internal girl go out and be her self and smile have fun enjoy life i all ways wave to others

Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.
    It's as simple as that for me.

is in her vest
    ...and to think that I thought that I was abnormal because I don't get a sexual kick out of my compulsion to dress. I could have at least rationalised the CDing if it was for instant gratification, but all I get is this wierd feeling of normalness.

When I do the full thing, make up and all, I get a feeling of euphoria that is in no way sexual, but none the less it is a feeling of pure bliss somewhat preferable to a sexual high as it's duration can last for hours. That's the only way I can describe it...I'm sure this sounds familiar to some????...maybe not, maybe I am not "normal"!!!!....maybe I am a freak.......
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

When I was a teenager yhat is all I would get dressed for. Now I get dressed a lot to see if I can pass as well for arousal

I get so excited that i find it difficult to concentrate on anything else

When I started dressing in the 80's, it was very sexual. Now, it's the opposite - and really a relief.

Every individual gets to decide what is normal.

I must say since I first tried my mom's lingerie on I have felt that special feeling. now, older but no wiser I still feel the excitement when I'm wearing some sexy piece of lingerie, either in for the night or out on a date.when my man knows that I know, that he knows that I know only adds to the thrill bubbling under the surface, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Not for me. I started dressing in girl's clothes before I was 7 -- a little early for sexual stuff. I'm more TS anyway. Dressing as a woman is just dressing as I should.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

P.S.

Actually, that last sentence ending "as I should" give me fits. I can't find the right way to state it.
    --C.N.
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Not for me.In the past,dressed up only when in deep depression,now ,I Dress up only make myself feel comfortable and forget about her fault.
    Rain

I do get sexually exctied when I dress in women's clothing. I'm trying to take it one step at a time. Maybe if I would dress everyday in ladies clothes it will eventually will go away. It does get annoying at times. Hopefully with some practice It will stop.

feel sexually excited when you get out

When I am crossdressed and out, like I am right now, (at my office downtown, no puter at home) it is exciting, (try walking on icy sidewalks in 4inch heels) but not really a sexual thing. It is more of a "can I do this without getting killed" thing. The same thrill I get when climbing a new route, skiing an avalanche chute, shooting a class 6 rapid in my kayak....explaining a new business concept to people that can break you with a frown...that kind of excitement.

Normal is what will probably kill me someday!....

Have fun out there!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    No. I haven't been "physically sexually excited" enfemme.

I have been "emotionally excited." I feel an opening of joy, a glow, an (almost) unlimited receptivity to how I am being, or how another girl, or man is being.

Always

When I am enfemme I always get very sexually charged, and I have tp find an outlet for my emotions which are jacked up to a very high level. To achieve this level of sexual arousal is the reason I dress. Maureen