Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone been caught by the wife?

Banned Read only

Has anyone been caught by the wife?

A few weeks ago I confessed to my wife that I had slept in her white V/S panties when she was out of town. She thought it was cool and invited me to put the panties on the next time we were in bed. Right now I'm wearing my wife's petite black dress and it fits me great. I'm also wearing her tan bra and matching panties. I felt great reading all of these c/d comments and all of the replies. I know my wife would flip out if she came home and caught me. I love the thrill of it. Has anyone been caught in the act while dressed or had their lingerie stash discovered? Jennifer in FL

Not by my wife. I told her long before we got engaged. My stash (at age 13, small as it was) was discovered by my mother. I didn't find out until I went to it and found it missing. Later that day, I got a severe lecture from my mother. Rather funny actually, because she skirted around the subject without coming right out and talking about my crossdressing. I think she felt like she had to say something to me. I just sat and listened. It didn't change anything, except I became more careful where I stashed things until I left home.

Yes. I've had my stash discovered, when living in a share house. By a gay friend, who thought it was cool, I guess. I've been busted being dressed when I wasn't suppposed to be by various girlfriends on numerous occasions. Oops!

The thrill is even better when your SO knows the full story & can share your secret with you. If she thinks the panties are fine, she should be amenable to The Conversation. The longer you leave it, the more she'll be upset at you for deceiving her, even if she loves the CDing.

You don't want to dump a metaphorical ton of bricks on her head & overwhelm her, but you do need to tell her that its more than panties. You need to tell her that you like to CD, but by all means take it gently.

There are plenty of threads here that discuss all this.

If you do this right, your wife will understand that you are attracted to wearing femme clothes as part of your essential attraction to her female energy, and it can be a wonderful bond connecting you.

Good luck!

Robin

[I predict this thread gets a Read/Reply ratio of at least 40/1. ]
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 01-03-2007 at 11:33 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I was in panties, stockings, garterbelt, and cami when my 17yr old son came home after being out with his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post

The thrill is even better when your SO knows the full story & can share your secret with you. If she thinks the panties are fine, she should be amenable to The Conversation. The longer you leave it, the more she'll be upset at you for deceiving her, even if she loves the CDing.

You don't want to dump a metaphorical ton of bricks on her head & overwhelm her, but you do need to tell her that its more than panties. You need to tell her that you like to CD, but by all means take it gently.

If you do this right, your wife will understand that you are attracted to wearing femme clothes as part of your essential attraction to her female energy, and it can be a wonderful bond connecting you.

Good luck!

Robin

Tell her and share it with her
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I was "caught" by my first wife and she was furious. My fault though for not telling her. Before my second wife and I became involved I told her up front. She thought I was joking but quickly found out otherwise. She's seen my in pantyhose and a couple of weeks ago she even made my year by allowing me to wear them while together in bed for lack of a better description. She personally hates pantyhose and other ideas but she is very understanding with me. Guess it helps I told her up front and we're best friends as well.

xoxox Cathie Pantyhose
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

I've been caught 3 times by my wife. Not pretty, but we're still together.
    Totally intollerant, visites to shrink, don't dare to get caught again.
    Susann_Gardener

Caught- Not exactly!

I lived in Jackson TENN. I was divorced, and lived alone. I was in a relationship with a terrific woman, who was not aware I was a CD. Some months after I moved away, I spoke with her on the phone (We are still good friends, after several years). She said, "I saw women's underwear under your bed". I said that I had several of my ex-wifes clothes still around the house (which is true, the garments she saw were mine!).

My ex was really cool, I would dress in a swimsuit, and parade around the house, and she got a real chuckle out of it.
    Cheryl
    Northern VA
    "We live in a world in which the only constant is Change" Heraclitus- 400BC

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I was caught red-handed

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferverobch View Post
    A few weeks ago I confessed to my wife that I had slept in her white V/S panties when she was out of town. She thought it was cool and invited me to put the panties on the next time we were in bed. Right now I'm wearing my wife's petite black dress and it fits me great. I'm also wearing her tan bra and matching panties. I felt great reading all of these c/d comments and all of the replies. I know my wife would flip out if she came home and caught me. I love the thrill of it. Has anyone been caught in the act while dressed or had their lingerie stash discovered? Jennifer in FL
    I had given up cross dressing for the upteenth time but low and behold the desire to dress overwhelmed me after many years of resisting. I was meticulous about covering my tracks but being human there is always the chance of overlooking something. I charged some shoes and wigs and my wife saw the credit card statement. She confronted me with the fact that I was buying these items for another woman. She was actually relieved when she found out they were for me. She made me prove they were for me by having me dress in full femme. She thought it was the most outlandish excuse or cover up I could come up with. Not until she saw me dressed from head to toe did she really accept the fact that the items were for my use.

It has been great ever since.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Nope... haven't been caught yet....and not looking forward to it. My wife knows but she is the only one, besides me and I intend on it staying that way!

My wife knows and supports me, she even helps me shop. I wouldn't want to do it and hide it. If you can involve your wife I think it will be better, if she understands, loves and supports you, all the better. Stephanie

caught

Well maybe I wanted to tell her. Problem is I am small--many of my wife's clothes fit me--and she has a closet full of great clothes. I got careless--and she came home 15 minutes early--i was wearing her black girdle, black slip and black bra, gold earrings, necklace--I barley had time to ditch the wig and dress as she came in the front door. WTF! She was very angry. Discarded all the clothes that I had been wearing. We had a short talk, but she refused to listen to details--still refuses to listen, 6 years later. Still hates that I cd, but now she accepts that I go to cd meetings and I have my own clothes which i store in outdoor shed.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Yes I was caught by my ex-wife it was messy to say the least, hence the the 'ex', since then I've been up front with my other girlfriends some accept some dont.

Be up front with your wife its the lies and secrecy that will hurt her the most, and if you are at least you can start talking, with is better then being locked out

Smile Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferverobch View Post
    Of course I do not have a wife (yet) so that explains the reason.

By the way, you might try upping the ante a bit and wearing either a pair of stockings or pantyhose with the panties. If she still does not mind, then add her bra to the mix and check her reaction. If she is still cool with it at each step, I cannot imagine she would mind you wearing her dresses or whatever in certain circumstances. But seeing you all dolled out might be too much at once for her. Take it slowly because a lot of women would not be as understanding as your wife was with wearing the panties even though we are supposed to be okay with them wearing our clothes. It unfortunately does not work both ways yet societally as we all know.

My wife has enjoyed the few times I have worn her panties or my new Jockey (ladies) microfiber panties to bed. I am going verrrry slow here. My next step will be panty hose. She always wears them under her jeans and swears they are sooo warm. So the next bitterly cold day, I am going to ask her about it as she gets dressed and maybe proffer the suggestion I test her theory. There's no rush on my part....and it's much better than getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    My wife has enjoyed the few times I have worn her panties or my new Jockey (ladies) microfiber panties to bed. I am going verrrry slow here. My next step will be panty hose. She always wears them under her jeans and swears they are sooo warm. So the next bitterly cold day, I am going to ask her about it as she gets dressed and maybe proffer the suggestion I test her theory. There's no rush on my part....and it's much better than getting caught.
    Just a thought...give your wife some credit; she's no dummy. She'll probably figure out your intentions and your secret. Going step by step may feel like the most comfortable thing for you to do, but your wife may realize your hiding.

-BB

I think that this is very good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    Yes. I've had my stash discovered, when living in a share house. By a gay friend, who thought it was cool, I guess. I've been busted being dressed when I wasn't suppposed to be by various girlfriends on numerous occasions. Oops!

Good luck!

Robin

warmly, Linnea

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]My mom caught me at 8 wearing her bra and panty girdle, little was said other than don't do it again, being here answers how that went.
    My ex-wife caught me but not red handed, she had come home and I heard her come in, quickly I undressed and got dressed in my drab clothes. Well she came home in a romantic mood (something that wasn't happening that often) and the next thing we were naked on the livingroom couch. At one point after all was done and lying there she commented what are those marks on your back(marks from bra straps), quickly told her they were from my sleeveless shirt, last I ever heard of it till after our divorce, when she asked me, well I couldn't deal with what I was doing myself and I wasn't going to admit it her. :blushing:
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

nope never been caught but i told my wife before we got married and she has allways been tolerant and supportive and i keep my guard up just incase

Yes, I got caught once

My ex-wife caught me one time wearing a pair of her panties that she put in my drawer, This was after she threw out all of my panties and wanted me to wear mens stuff. but for some reason she kept putting bra's and panties in my dresser drawers. She said it was a mistake but she was at the begining acepting of me wearing my own panties. so I will never really know. The last time we talked about it she told me she never wanted to talk about it again with me. It has been 9 years since the divorce and we still talk but she has never asked or said anything about me dressing. Jena
    Jena

Happens to the best of us!

So glad to hear I am not alone. I have stopped/started CD'ing so many times I lost track. Once in the garage I was in nice black heels, thigh highs, garter short skirt getting ready for pictures and, bam the garage door starts to open! I grab my stuff and run up stairs to our bedroom. Un-dress and come back down. She asked me "what are you doing" to which I reply "nothing" what an idiot! Anyway she knows now and things just keep getting better.

Sandy

Easy get out, just make think you'd done something dispicable with her underwear and she'll think you're just a perv not a tranny and they'll have seen a thousand times before

my wif cought me today she knows but hates it but i did not take my bry off it was my day off and she was home two hours early.
    but i do respect her wishes not to dress around her so i dont

brandie
    love:

Gold Member
    Never cought dressed, but she seen my pictures.

My S/O hates it when I wear her clothes. She feels it violates her space.