Thread: Sooner or later

Sooner or later

I knew sooner or later it was going to happen!! I needed to get my cigarettes from my truck and changed my skirt to jeans. I thought well I'll just keep my pumps on and run to the truck certainly the land lady wouldn't see me from in the house, well I came around the corner and one of her friends was sitting in their car right behind my truck with the head lights on and there I am 3' heels headed right for them without realizing they were there I'm sure they got a good look.!! I turned around and headed back around the corner and slipped into my sneakers !! outed for sure!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Sometimes this is all we need to get ourself going as it shows us that to be outed is not as bad as we feel it would be.

I have never deluded myself Bobbie sooner or later things like this are bound to happen , so what of it !! Not so bad, now if I came around the corner with the skirt on well wheeew
    Last edited by Kelsy; 01-03-2007 at 07:10 PM.
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Content and Happy
    Isn't it funny how we get caught up in who we are that we seem to miss the small details. Then, when we get caught, it's really not as bad as we thought it might be.

Lanore

Red face See why smoking is bad for you?

Just kidding.Have they given you any indication that they saw you?People really aren`t as observant as you may think,and if they did see ,and say nothing, they just might be cool with it or really not care.You should be able to guage their reaction soon enough.Whatever you do don`t act embarassed when you see them.See how they react to you. Angela.

i agre with angel e just act like nothing happened and go from there
    and i hope theye were cute pumps would not wont to get caught with less the the best

brandie
    love:

In a Maxwell Smart voice say: "Would you belive my gf's were the only shoes by the door?"

Gold Member
    She probley seen your shoes and is thinking "nice shoes, better up the rent".

Jennifer if ypur outed its to late to do some thing so just go with it
    Angie

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Thumbs up No biggie!

Jennifer Baby, even if MJ did see you she was way to engrossed in her conversation to notice what shoes you had on. Besides it was already after dark there. If she did say something, just tell her they were mine and you just wanted to get to the truck quick like so you stuck your toes in the front of them. Pass it off as no big deal and that's exactly what it will be...no big deal.

baby.
    CG gg
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Just proves Smoking is no good for you.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."