Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream about CDing

Do you dream about CDing

Last night i walk into the house about 9.30 pm and look in the living room and my wife is standing there waiting for me leaning against the door jam with her arms crossed tapping her foot(sure sign she's pissed) with a large frown on her face.She's wearing the red outfit in my short skirt pic's.The first thing into my mind is oh oh she's found my stash because that's mine and the next thing to pop into my head is how come it fits her she's a size 10 i'm a 16 she wears asize 8 shoe me a 12w plus her hose is a c mine is e or queen.Then i pop up wide awake and realize it was a dream What a relief but she looked dam good in that outfit looking back on it now I hardly ever dream about CDing but when i do it's always about getting caught in some form of womens clothing.Are any of you dressed in your dreams.

well, sort of. . .
    Probably the most emotional dream I ever had was also the simplest dream i ever had. I dreamt that I was a woman sitting in front of a mirror and brushing my hair. It was SO real, and felt so normal and right, when I woke up I couldn't stop the tears when the moment came and where you realize it was just a dream. I know it sounds silly, but that was about 5 years ago and I still get a lump in my throat thinking of it . . .
    Kim (the ugly old man)

I sure dream about it, and as a dream I dont get caught ND EVERYTHING FITS JUST RIGHT

Yes! I dream about it all the time

I do every night, I its the reason I have such trouble choosing tops because they never fit as well as in my dreams.
    Can you really have to much mascara?

do you dream about cding

i often dream about cding.the dreams vary sometimes i am going out fully
    dressed or at home.unfortunatly all i can do is dream about it as i haven't
    been able to dress for 3 weeks,as my wife is at home on holidays.

Usually when I dream, it's an action/adventure dream. I'm always myself no matter who I am if that makes any sense. Sometimes I'm Ericka, sometimes I'm Rich, sometimes I'm someone different. It's usually about finding something or uncovering a secret. I think the content of my dreams is influenced by the fact that I'm a tomboy as even if I'm a guy, I seem to have a feminine outlook. Go figure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justabit View Post
    Do you dream about CDing......Are any of you dressed in your dreams.
    I do.....and on a (fairly) regular basis. I'm almost always dressed in something girly but not always fully en femme.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My dreams involve CDing about once per month. In half of them, I am dressed and enjoying it, passing, or am actually a girl.

In the other half, I am in a situation where I suddenly realize I am dressed in public and have to try to hide myself or get home to change before anybody notices.

Sometimes the dreams start off nice and I am comfortable with the way I am dressed, but then I get more and more anxious as they go on and end up getting really nervous or paranoid.

I know... I'm sure these dreams probably tell a lot about my personality and insecurities about dressing... but as Popey said, "I am what I am".
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Yes, especially if I go to sleep wearing a bra.

Often in these dreams I'm only partially dressed & paranoid that someone will read me, but nobody ever does...

I believe that these sort of dreams are closely related to the dreams of being naked in public that many people report. I have a theory that once you start CDing, you're never naked in your dreams.

I want to have a dream where I meet other people CDing.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

That is good timing I was thinking of starting a thread on that very topic. Mine are infrequent and I can not relate them to any cd activity that day. A lot of them I'm dressed and get caught out or found out. I usually wake at that time and relieved. Quite a few revolve around work I still have them and I have been retired some good 5 years. I hope this not a hidden urge to go back to corporate life??? Puzzled? Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

Hmm, I hadn't realized until you asked that question - I used to dream regularily of being dressed and caught by family, friends, etc.

Since I've become more open about this I haven't had a single dream like that.

I think it was something in me wanting me to out myself. I guess just joining this forum and admitting how important Kerrianna is to me has released that steam.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Dreams of Crossdressing

Yes....quite often. In my dream, I am usually wearing a bra under my top walking around in public. Like Robin, I am also paronoid on getting caught, and try to hide my chest, but no one seems to notice me, which is what I wish I could do while awake.

Sweet Dreams,

Lori Ann
    Last edited by Lori Ann; 01-03-2007 at 11:13 PM.

first time last night!

I did last night for the first time. I wear to bed every night now some sheer lace bikinis, modal sleep pants, and a lacey camisole. It always feels great against my skin, and last night I was thinking about that when I went to bed after my wife.

I had a wild dream about me wearing some leopard print ankle boots with stiletto heels (like I saw on the VS website) along with various tops and skirts, of course with bra and panty hose, and some other pumps (slignbacks I bought my wife - they fit me). It was really a hot dream, and it felt wonderful.

Know the feeling!

I have dreams of being dressed in the dentists office.. God help me!!!

SandyR

I have had some weird dreams as that until a few weeks ago,no one knew about me cd'ing. My dream consisted of being cought by my mom, or some friends. But within the dream, everything is ok. Im treated like dressing like this has always been ok.

I have always been dressed in my dreams, but then I have always been dressed awake, so maybe it is just normal self-image for me?

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    I have dreams of being dressed in the dentists office.. God help me!!!

SandyR
    Hmmm. That's gotta mean something but I'm not sure what.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

is in her vest
    Hi

as much as I would love to escape into a world of imagined femininity, I have never dreamed of myself crossdressed...in fact my dreams when I remember them are all very mundane. Hmmm, I even bore me!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Aspiring Member

I

do not just dream about dressing in female clothing but when I have dreamed about it I have finally changed in the girl I am supposed to be.

Maybe that really does mean something as some of theses reams are like visions and not dreams at all.

Maybe Suzy is out there and is trying to tell me something!

Oh well!

Suzy!

I always seem to dream about cding when I've not been able to do it for real for a while and it appears to me my hidden self has to find a way of expressing herself when denied. The dreams vary from being out and affraid of being caught through to being out and loving it! For me the dreams just prove how much and how deep my yearnings to be dressed are. Infact that's a good point, I'm going to try some new Xmas things on right now, thanks for the inspiration! See you later, Amanda. x

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    My dreams involve CDing about once per month. In half of them, I am dressed and enjoying it, passing, or am actually a girl.

In the other half, I am in a situation where I suddenly realize I am dressed in public and have to try to hide myself or get home to change before anybody notices. .
    Cristi sums up about what my dreams are. Sally2

I dream every so often with CD themes. Usually it's forced fem or being caught while dressed. They say dreams are the mind's unconscious wishes. Hmmmmmm.....
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Yes but not frequently. The more I dress, the less frequent. It's probably been about 5 or 6 months since I had one.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

I must be transsexual because mine are always me being female body-ied and not dressed. Nothing about sex, dam-it.