Thread: Girlie tricks

Girlie tricks

We have had unseasonably good weather up here in the northeast, so today at lunch I tossed on my favorite bra under my polo shirt and wore a light windbreaker as I went shopping in Lane Bryant and Victoria Secret.....felt so good, and VS was having a 75% off sale!!

Got back to work, pulled into the parking lot and realized I still had the bra on. Since I was heading right into a meeting, I needed to change but didn't have time go somewhere to change and stash the bra. I remembered a trick my wife used to do in our dating years. While in the car, I reached behind my back, unhooked the bra and slid one strap down my arm over my hand and then the other....and tah-tah...the bra was off. I almost giggled. It was sooo much fun!

Are there other girlie tricks like that you have used?
    Last edited by Kristen Marie; 01-04-2007 at 12:04 AM. Reason: spelling

i love the bra through the arm hole trick! I learned it from my wife one day.
    lovin to dress...

Beats changing in a telephone booth like Superman has to.

I love VS semi annual sales. I love a good bargain.

is in her vest
    I do that often too...I've never seen my wife do it yet though.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

About two years ago I "had" to learn that same trick under similar circumstances. I knew it could be done, but I'd never seen it accomplished. At the time I felt rather proud of myself for being so quick witted. I must admit that it is a bit difficult to do when wearing a long sleeve shirt.
    Now a days I don't much care and usually wear a somewhat loose fitting shirt to disguise any "lines". If I get "discovered" screwit.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    We have had unseasonably good weather up here in the northeast, so today at lunch I tossed on my favorite bra under my polo shirt and wore a light windbreaker as I went shopping in Lane Bryant and Victoria Secret.....felt so good, and VS was having a 75% off sale!!

Got back to work, pulled into the parking lot and realized I still had the bra on. Since I was heading right into a meeting, I needed to change but didn't have time go somewhere to change and stash the bra. I remembered a trick my wife used to do in our dating years. While in the car, I reached behind my back, unhooked the bra and slid one strap down my arm over my hand and then the other....and tah-tah...the bra was off. I almost giggled. It was sooo much fun!

Are there other girlie tricks like that you have used?
    Sounds like halloween all over again. Trick and treat! lol

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

while on vacation as a kid, i saw my mom do that trick in the car. I guess she wanted to fell relaxed while traveling. Dad did not mind either!

Talking

[SIZE="3"]Yes, I know how you felt. I wear a bra most days, but if my wife is getting home before I do I need to take my bra off. I like to wear it as log as possible so removing my bra at the redlight or stop sige has become very common.

TTFN
    CYndie
    [/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Maybe this is not the best time for this, but what the heck! I have for so long had to dress/undress in my SUV for girl times. Think I have a good method that may relate to this bra off thing (which I do all the time by the way...saw wife do it 38 years ago).

I dress in stages on the way somewhere. Usually I wear the bra, panties , and hose to work to help move things along faster. First thing on is my blouse/top(and shirt off), next comes the wig on, then boobs in.....at this point I'm an ugly female and nobody notices. Next comes the slacks off and the skirt on....then makeup and jewelry. When I'm undressing I just reverse it.

NO.....I don't dress while driving girls. Pull over on a quiet street or an off ramp....several times. Will only change, say, my top at one stop....hit and run so I don't attract much attention.

And BTW...love stockings. You can pull up your pants leg at a stop sign and pull one or both down without removing your slacks.

Emily Ann

I have seen my wife do that trick so many times and used it a few times myself.

Christie

Taking a bra off like that is a good trick. But putting one on like that, now that is really impressive.

But does anyone have any other good tricks for use in emergencies?

If you desperately need to remove nailpolish, and you just spilled the last of your remover (or realized that you forgot to buy more), there may be a solution for you.

Firstly, if you have any mineral turpentine or other organic solvents available, they may do the trick. Alcohol won't do much, eucalyptus oil will work, and so will things like toluene. If you use these solvents, clean & moisturize your nails thoroughly afterwards, because they will really dry them out. I assume if you have things like toluene or acetone in your house, you will know to use them with caution...
    And probably already know about their nailpolish-stripping abilities.

Failing that, here's a trick that I learned from my sister.

You can use fresh nailpolish to remove dry nailpolish. Just paint it on, let it soak in for a second or two, then carefully wipe off with a cotton ball. You will need to do several runs to be effective. And don't expect to get perfect results. But it beats getting caught red-handed, so to speak.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Yup, use that trick all the time. Wonder if anyone has doen it in reverse?
    Susann_Gardener

I've done the bra removal thingie on a GG girlfriend, who was compliant, right on a dance floor several times! Let tell you that gal would Jiggle after that.

I did that bra trick once in a parking lot. It was only after I had removed it that I suddenly realized there were a couple of guys across the street staring *right* at my car. Oops "Drive away! Drive away!" (play on words from Finding Nemo).

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by bianncats View Post
    I actullay tought my wife how to do that.

What is really tough is to pull that trick off wearing long sleaves.

Quote Originally Posted by bianncats View Post

Me too. Me too. That is so funny!

I love the way it feels across my chest.

I can get perfectly dressed in the dark , I learned that one last month in a power outage
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    Beats changing in a telephone booth like Superman has to.
    whats a phone booth? i cant remember the last time i saw one

This is very similar to a process for changing that I have used dozens of times. In emergencies, it has really helped to have had experience like this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Maybe this is not the best time for this, but what the heck! I have for so long had to dress/undress in my SUV for girl times. Think I have a good method that may relate to this bra off thing (which I do all the time by the way...saw wife do it 38 years ago).

I dress in stages on the way somewhere. Usually I wear the bra, panties , and hose to work to help move things along faster. First thing on is my blouse/top(and shirt off), next comes the wig on, then boobs in.....at this point I'm an ugly female and nobody notices. Next comes the slacks off and the skirt on....then makeup and jewelry. When I'm undressing I just reverse it.

NO.....I don't dress while driving girls. Pull over on a quiet street or an off ramp....several times. Will only change, say, my top at one stop....hit and run so I don't attract much attention.

And BTW...love stockings. You can pull up your pants leg at a stop sign and pull one or both down without removing your slacks.

Emily Ann
    warmly, Linnea

Kristen I do that bra thing sometimes
    Angie