Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAME ON YOU 'GGs'

SHAME ON YOU 'GGs'

This thread is not intended to alienate anyone. It urks me to say this but there are a lot of CDs here that look better than about 50 percent of the women out in public today. Why is that? Well, I'm not talking about weight or size, I'm talking about appearance in general. What is it? Have women now found with their freedom to wear anything they want so they chooose to look bla? Is it laziness? Have they abandoned their feminity?
    With freedom comes responsibility. In my opinion, women have a responsibility, as the pretty sex, to live up to it. My mother, God love her, will be 90 next month. She has endured 2 strokes and still will not leave the house without makeup and she would not be caught dead in something she would't look right in. It takes her an hour to do get ready to go to the store just buy groceries.
    My wife can put on a skin primer, blush, mascarra and lipstick in less than a minute and I gaurantee you, will look better than I could if I spent 3 hours!
    So what's wrong with this pictures?
    Now this 1s not directed at all GG's but if the shoe fits, wear it or more importantly, if makeup fits (and it is does because it was desighned for you), why not wear it. If the clothes are wrong, why wear them?
    So if this is you, go ahead justify this less than, in my opion, acceptable behavior.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Penny, if I were you, I'd put on my cast iron panties... this isn't going to be pretty...
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Smile

Yea, Penny, I've noticed that women today seem to dress down a bit and a lot never use makeup at all. But I've also noticed that there are still quite a few that won't leave their house without putting on their face and dressing nice, even if it's just pants, a lot of them wear really nice tops when they go out. I'm always looking at the way women present themselves. They are, you know, a lot more relaxed than a lot of us are. And they know too, that it really doesn't matter what they wear, they look good too. I've known plenty of women that makeup would make them look plastic on top of their natural beauty. The ones that are lookers know it and most of them flaunt it as well. While most women prefer the comfort of pants these days, there are quite a few that really look great no matter what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In defence of GG's I agree it is their legancy to primp and dress up. But that takes time as all of us now know and in todays socity time is in short supply. Today also most women are working and not in the traditional jobs that required a formal dress code, they are in jobs that require only jeans and a sweatshirt.
    The one I hate is the peddal pusher outfit it does not look good on most gg's that wear it.
    In the 50's and 60's there was the "housewife" and that was her prime activity so there was time for the primping.
    Think about it there is now less competition for us out there. I agree there are some gorgeous members in this group.Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

Brave

[SIZE="3"]Brave[/SIZE]

–adjective

1. possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.

In my opinion, women have a responsibility, as the pretty sex, to live up to it.
    In my opinion , Men have a responsibility , as the strong rugged sex , to live up to it. /sarcasm

We crossdressers should be the first peoples to promote liberty to dress, wear and look anyway we feel like . Not impose our standards like the rest of the society is doing to us

If we can't accept different ways of doing stuff , how can expect other to do the same for us .
    Ariel Pinklover

this is everyone not just women. men and women just don't dress as well as they used to. We are a lazy society with many choices. There is not the social stigma to dressing down like there was in generations past.

If you are a church goer---how many people wear jeans to church?
    If you are a parent and your child has a school function, do you dress up for the event.
    Look at our work force casual friday has turned into casual everyday...20 years ago I wore a tie to work everyday. Now I wear Khakis and a button down twill shirt.

We as a society have just gotten more casual....in all aspects of our life...casual sex is another huge topic.

And I think thats a bad thing
    lovin to dress...

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Where is the fallout shelter in this place?

Emily Ann

Smile

Come on girls, look at it from a GG's point of view.
    When wearing pants you don't have to worry about how you sit or bend over. To GG's that IS real comfort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shields up ladies....

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    This thread is not intended to alienate anyone.[...]

So if this is you, go ahead justify this less than, in my opion, acceptable behavior.

Penny

Morning Penny. You know what they say about opinions don't cha' darlin'?? Like an @sshole everybody has one. And been my experience if you don't tend to your own it stinks. Like you said though, don't intend to alienate anybody.

Don't be so quick to judge darlin and please don't insult any one's intelligence by saying it ain't so. I may not have full make-up on this early in the am but my claws are sharp all the time.

dancin
    Last edited by dancinginthedark; 01-04-2007 at 09:47 AM.

Shields up is bloody right!!!

Are you having a laugh or what?? This has got to be the most sexist post I've read in a long time. Do you think that we 'should' wear make up because we are 'female' ??? Do you really think that we should dress femine all the time??? Such high expectations..... maybe we could say that about our CD partners, dress like a damn man, BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!!!!!!! would you like that?? no?? didn't bloody think so :mad:

<edit> Oh that's right, post something like this and then go offline..... coward
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-04-2007 at 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

[fx: Lilith reaches for welding goggles]

Um yeah...I'm FTM and really REALLY not a fan of the stereotype that girls should always look pretty first. Women have so much more going than just looking pretty. There are other priorities, and you yourself know how long it takes to get ready in the morning. I've got better things to do.
    (You're lucky I read this early in my day. If I was more awake this would be a lot angrier.)
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

don't go there!

I've heard this one one before Penny!! Fact is 90 percent of gg's can look better than most CD's without even trying, no make up -dressed down etc.gg's are the real deal, they can jump right out of bed in the AM and be beautiful in their feminine way. Try stepping out without your make up and everything else

Sorry! don't agree, there may be some unattractive females but there are many more unattractive men trying to be pretty myself included!! I can only dream of being so naturally beautiful

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I agree with Tamara

...Wow Penny !!!!! whats crawling up your back ... is your mascara clumpy to-day ????? comfort zones ...to each their own

penney had better grab your b---t. this could get ugly.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel_TV View Post
    In my opinion , Men have a responsibility , as the strong rugged sex , to live up to it. /sarcasm

We crossdressers should be the first peoples to promote liberty to dress, wear and look anyway we feel like . Not impose our standards like the rest of the society is doing to us

If we can't accept different ways of doing stuff , how can expect other to do the same for us .
    You have hit the nail on the head here now can I please have a hammer.......

I like many GGs am a busy housewife and I don't have the time like some CDers do to preen myself everyday to go to the corner shop, there is such a thing as over dressing you know.

I don't care what others think about my look so long as I'm clean and tidy and I won't pamper to anyones whim.(not even Nigella's) I dress to feel comfy not to be oggled at like a piece of meat.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Penny,

What BLEEP BLLEEP right do you feel that you have the right to question the way GG's dress up or down when in actual fact you are not dressing completely in your GENETIC GENDER and if it was not designed to alienate GG's then what the BLEEP BLEEPING H**L was the question designed to do. How dare you and yes I am offended at the way GG's get hammered for dressing as we do in one form or another
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

What the fudge?

I really can't believe a crossdresser would have an opinion like that. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

If a GG had started a thread about how CDers dress then all hell would break loose, did you really expect us just to sit back?
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Almost left me speechless!

This thread ALMOST left me speechless!!!!! Ask my hubby - it doesnt happen often.

I can't believe what I have been reading. Try a day in the REAL life of a woman. I put on my makeup and curled my hair at 4:00 a.m. ( usual day) Today I took my husband to work, was at Walmart at 6:15 for sewing and household stuff, got groceries, liquor for the weekend, stopped and took care of the needs of my parents, went to the hardware store ( yeah - hardware store) drove home and unloaded everything. All was done looking perfectly presentable to pink chennille and slacks ( it's damn cold this a.m.). My day will end around 9 - after getting home from a late appointment.

A day in the life of a woman is not all glamour and sitting eating bonbons in front of the tv.......We dress for comfort and most of us take pride in our appearance,. IF not - the cosmetic companies, hair color companies, beauticians, jewelry and clothing store would be out of business. Some of us even spruce up when it comes time to for our mates to get home.

Do not make it sound like we don't make an attempt. SOmetimes ( but not always) it is not appropriate to wear silk, satin and pearls......

Please excuse me now.. the catbox needs cleaned!!!!!!

If only we wore the same size!!!!

[size="4"]meowwwwwwww.........[/size]

ducking and covering
    Actually, I have been home with my wife for the past month due to the fact I was laid off from my job. I never got on her about her appearance, and especially now that I see what she goes through in the course of a day. I am sure that many of the gw in here have at least as hectic of a day if not worse. If I had to do the job she has to do, I would dress as comfortably as I could as well. And as far as the workplace goes too, don't blame the women, because men have let their appearance slip as well, we are just a little more in tune with how women dress cause most of us like to look nice in here too. It is really the employers, that are laxing up on dress codes that EVERYONE is not dressing as nice as they did not too long ago. So Penny, I am not busting on you personally, but that really is an unfair statement you made, I actually thought it was a joke when I saw the thread title, and was still waiting as I read through the thread. I couldn't believe that it wasn't. And that is all I have to say about that.
    Last edited by stlmichelle; 01-04-2007 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Came up with more to say

Junior Member Scrunchie-Bunchie's Avatar
    I do so enjoy watching these online scraps.

It seems to me that the OP has things a little confused.

Genuine women dress to work and to go out. They don't dress around the house. Recreationally they prefer comfort and to be honest, most don't find skirts, dresses, hose etc remotely comfortable. As for cosmetics - very few apply it all the time and many never apply them.

Transvestites on the other hand, generally go out to work dressed in business attire or go out in jeans - ie comfortably. Around the house it's likely most guys wear tracksuits, jeans or even PJs. When we wear a skirt/dress, it's recreational - not the norm.

Women wear skirts/dresses when they go out on special occasions - their version of recreational dressing.

Don't blame women for not being dressed to the 9s 24/7. I would no more use my pressure washer nor my hedge trimmer nor any other garden tool while wearing a business suit than women would use the vacumn cleaner, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer etc in an evening gown. (and don't accuse me of sexism. I do all the laundry, cleaning etc in my house - as well as all the yard work. My wife is the main earner in my house).

Aspiring Member
    Penny u need to get a life gurl, is that all u have to worry about is weather gg's wear makeup or not? thats pure saddness get with the plan, and focus on your inner beauty, thats my two cents worth for today!