Thread: Changes I've noticed

Changes I've noticed

My first post was about the you get after wearing a bra. I took everyones advice and changed my bra size, whlie I still get the lines, I've noticed that they go away quicker even though I wear a bra longer and more often. I have also noticed that my male wardrobe is becoming more feminine. I am buying and wearing clothes that have more feminine cuts and lines. These are just a few of the changes that I have noticed since I joined this forum. I am sure there are others out there that have noticed changes like this. I want to thank everyone for their support and advice. You all have helped me come to terms with who I am. Thank you so very much.

Christie

Yes, CD.com is a Godsend! I've even been thinking about purging all of my guy stuff lately 'cause I'm not using them much any more. I never wear men's underwear or socks at all anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The same for me I wear light makeup every day at work, Clothes have a more feminine cuts and style, The biggust thing is I fill better about my self.

Anna

Same here. My walk taken a more feminine stride.
    I wear mascara almost daily to work and earrings whenever I'm driving. I have taken better care of my skin too.
    I enjoy these subtle changes so much.
    I know it's because of this forum that I've become more comfortable and confident with my feminine identity.
    Last edited by Diana West; 01-04-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Yes Christie I shave my legs& underarms & polish my toenails and loving it
    Angie

Slowly, but surely- that's what I've noticed after accepting my true self! While not completely out, I'm wearing Fem jeans and shorts (plus the underthings) as well as better grooming, etc.
    Feel much better about myself and those friends and neighbors( who probably wouldn't be accepting) haven't batted an eye. It can only get better from here.

Aice

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Talk about changes, in a little under a year, because of my dressing and going out, I've lost 40 lbs so my clothes would look better (plan on losing another 10-20), letting my hair grow out, had it highlighted, no longer stomp when walking but glide, had my ears pierced, I am smooth (shaving), choice of clothes is more feminine as I wear women's low rise jeans most of the time in drab and take better care of my skin and nails. I would say I've had a makeover, and people have noticed a woman at work asked me what have I done to myself you look "great"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Changes I've noticed since being "full time" after retiring:

* Getting up earlier
    *Doing more housework
    *Doing more laundry (sheesh)
    * Doing more errands and grocery shopping
    * Wearing slacks, jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts, sneakers,etc.
    * Wearing minimal makeup
    * Cooking and doing dishes
    * Never having enough time to get all the above done
    * Collapsing in bed at the end of the day

Have to be honest about it.This is what I wanted to try,right?Welcome to the "real world" Ericka. Doesn't get any better than this, I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No doubt I see changes.

I spend much more time keeping my skin in shape, making sure my fingers are soft and clean. The most remarkable thing was from my wife. She said I just plain understand what it takes to get ready and don't rush her or make her feel bad about the time she spends getting ready to go out. Life is good!

Since I came out to my wife, I now buy clothing any colour I want. It's funny, but I actually get positive comments on my male clothing from women sometimes. My wife seems to like my willingness to experiment, too.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Changes I've noticed since being "full time" after retiring:

* Getting up earlier
    *Doing more housework
    *Doing more laundry (sheesh)
    * Doing more errands and grocery shopping
    * Wearing slacks, jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts, sneakers,etc.
    * Wearing minimal makeup
    * Cooking and doing dishes
    * Never having enough time to get all the above done
    * Collapsing in bed at the end of the day

Have to be honest about it.This is what I wanted to try,right?Welcome to the "real world" Ericka. Doesn't get any better than this, I guess.
    Sounds like you're being a real woman Ericka!
    Just add a couple of little kids and shake!

I read that the average woman contributed $10,000 worth of unpaid labour to the Christmas holidays.

No wonder some days the GGs roll their eyes at us.

Still, the changes in us are pretty positive I think. I know for me it is, and my SO will agree.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Well, I didn't say it was a bad thing Kerrianna. It is an "eye opemer" though. I mean, where do these Superwomen get the fortitude for this stuff? Like you say, throw in a couple of kids to boot. Not to mention that a lot of these gals also hold down a job and they are expected to look nice through all of this. Can anyone say 36/7? Hey, even if I decide not to do this full time, I will wind up with a hell of a lot more appreciation for these ladies. Now I really understand what my wife meant years ago when I told her about my femme self:"There's nothing "glamouous" about being a woman." Still, I'm beginning to "get it" if even just a little. A woman will feel somewhat satisfied when all her work is done and she's done a good job, so there may be some hope for me yet.You have to realize, I am just a guy after all. D'oh!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hey Girls, What else can I say, I agree with all! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !