Thread: OMG - I'm so excited

Talking OMG - I'm so excited

Hi Ladies

OMG - I'm so excited. Yes I am. I'm 51, I have been crossdressing almost my entire life. Everytime I look in the mirror I always see part of him peaking through.

Today - Today for the first time ever. I am alone. He was not there behind those eyes looking back at me. It was just me - Donna Louise. There was nothing of him left.

I am so excited, you can't believe how I feel. I had on about half my makeup and my wig. I was waiting to finish my eyes and lipstick after I figured out what to wear. He was totally and completely gone!

I'm tingling all over with excitement. I am so happy you would not believe.

I just had to share it with someone. You, My Sisters, helped me reach this. I Love You all for it.

Thanks
    Donna Louise
    Forever may she rule!
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Tristen Cox

Smile

Seeing is believing. Now doesn't that feel soo much better Donna? Yes I know it does. Hold that within you and keep it all the time. She'll be right there when you need her. Good for you babe!

*hugs*
    Tristen

Behind the eyes

Way to go Donna! That is so exciting!!! Indeed, it is what is behind the eyes which matters most, not what is in front of them.

Lauren

Julie
    Donna I'm so happy for you, it's great news you've managed to see only yourself and not him.

I'm pleased you shared it with us as such good news shouldn't be kept to ones self.

Love JJ

Thanks Sisters

Thanks for helping me share my joy. Here are a couple pics. Maybe you can see how happy I am.

Hugs
    Donna Louise

Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Super deal Donna! Your words did convey a bit what you were feeling, but the smiles in your pics - well, a picture is worth a thousand words. The pics tell all. Congrats and - WAY TO GO!
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Departed
    You're right Donna, he's gone. Way to go!

It's a great feeling isn't it, seeing on the outside what you really are on the inside. Hold on to that feeling Donna and treasure it...it IS the real you that you are seeing. I'm so happy for you.

Love,
    Christine Renee

I'm so happy for you Donna, and the pics are beautiful!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Donna,

Way to go, girlfriend! He's long gone. The pictures prove it.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

YAAAAAYYY Donna

I'm so happy for ya girl, the pics. are wonderful and we can all see how great you feel. Way to go Donna. Huggs, Bonnie
    Lord, the money we do spend on government, and it's not one bit better than the government we got for 1/3 the price 20 years ago. Will Rogers, 1879-1935

That's really cool Donna. Congratulations. I told you once before I liked that wig better. Now you see what I saw.
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    donna sounds like you had a "him" outa your boady experence................

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Louise
    Thanks for helping me share my joy. Here are a couple pics. Maybe you can see how happy I am.

Hugs
    Donna Louise

Yes! I see that big grin..GREAT PICTURES!!!

Yes Donna, we can really see the happyness within. Way to go girl. Now you can see what we have all seen all along, ( a gorgous lady. You look stunning.

Rikki

Smile excited

Great news Donna.How's the wife taking it?
    Lovely pictures.I really can see the difference in you.

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    donna sounds like you had a "him" outa your boady experence................
    Wendy, priceless.

Donna, it's amazing how different you look in these pictures, it's certainly a different you. Congratulations.

JJ

Aspiring Member
    Oh yeah and that's the way it should be. I know from my own past experiences how this feels. The few times I was able to dress and know that the girl inside was finally releashed to be her real self however so brief the time was she was here and she still is inside just wating again for her chance to come back out and be the real her. Oh well Suzy!.