Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What made you try?

What made you try?

I was just thinking today as I was putting on one of my bras, "why did I ever put the first bra on"? (I was about 14 years old) I don't know why I put it on, but I do remember enjoying the feeling so much I actually kept my mothers bra so I could wear it whenever I wanted.

Does anyone remember why they tried it on, do you have any regrets?

I don't know why, but I have never regretted it except for the one night my mother caught me in it.

Joanne

My first item was a pair of tights, saw girls walking around in them and wanted to copy them and see what they felt like.

Couldn't tell you why, but I was very young, so who knows.

Never regretted it. It's always been a part of my life, just more open and accepting of it now.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I recall wearing girls underwear at age 4 or 5 (note sure why - it just seemed really important to do). Later, as a teen I know I did, but I can't recall the first time . . . for me its in the land of incomplete and repressed memories . . .

No regrets here, I just wish my mom would have bought me a Bra and a Dress and Panties Ect, Ect, Ect
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only
    been doing it longer than i remember / there are old photos of me in my sisters dress that i can't even remember / it went from being cute to troubling to me just being just being different / but i never changed / they did

is in her vest
    Hi

what made me try...I can only suppose my brain was wired up wrong...Yeah I'm not like all the other guys...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

No regrets, not even the slightest. My first experience with femme clothing was actually brought on by my mother who bought me girl's panties to wear throughout my elementary school years. She never said, "Here are some girl's panties." They were just what she bought for me, and I, somewhat naively, wore them. When I started junior high, she made sure that I had "jockey shorts" in the mode of the day, and again, I didn't really think about it because she didn't say, "now you're going to start wearing boy's underpants." And I never gave it much thought except to notice that they were "plainer" than what I had been wearing.
    Meanwhile, I had started trying on some of my mother's clothes, something that began for me when I was about seven. At that time, my mother was pregnant with my younger brother, and (AND HERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION) I think that my initial motivation was to look like her--that is, pregnant. I say this because I recall that one day when I was in the basement of our house, I saw one of my mother's girdles--one of those latex ones that Playtex made--hanging on the line near our washer and dryer. No one else was down there, so I took the girdle and pulled it on and stuffed a towel into it. At the time, I don't remember thinking explicitly that I was acting like her, but as I look back on it, that's what I think that I was doing.
    Well, I liked how it felt. And from then on, from time to time, I would put on one of her girdles or panties, eventually a bra and a girdle, and eventually more and more and more and more frequently.
    That was my start.
    I might add that my mother caught me that first time. She came down stairs and around the corner and said my name and "What are you doing?" I responded in a typical "kid" way by saying, "Nothing." She said nothing more then or ever, but turn around and went back upstairs.
    Sorry to make this such a long answer, but I've thought about this a lot and in my case, there were some unusual circumstances. One part of the situation was that my mother's pregnancy was brought about by a relationship that she had with another man (other than my dad; he was hospitalized at the time and eventually died in the hospital about a year later). No one, including me, knew at the time that she was pregnant. She was concealing it pretty well as I have seen in some old photos of her from that time period. I think that I noticed it--in kid-like fashion--and emulated it by trying on her girdle. I suspect that she didn't confront me about the incident because she didn't want to take the chance that I might have discovered her secret. She had the baby, put it up for adoption, and until about ten years ago when my brother was about 45, I didn't know he existed.
    So there it is. She's passed away (she did meet him before she died), and I can't ask about this now. I wish that I knew. She had always wanted a girl, but had three boys.
    warmly, Linnea

I remember bra slips more than just a bra. My aunt had a couple of them and one of her friends that I babysat for had great ones. I can't believe I wore them around the house under a bulky shirt and no one noticed....

I always loved girls and playing games with them(even though I liked playing guy games as well). I guess this was my way of getting closer to them. You want to be close to those you love, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me it was pantyhose and heels. I guess I had been around 7 or 8 at the time when I would sneek my moms hose and heels down to the barn for a little play time. The only thing is she would catch me from time to time wearing them, But that didnt stop me!

I do not know why. Maybe it is the moth drawen to the light.

I think I was in my mid 30s before I got a bra. An older "40 and fabulous" female co-worker sold her house, and wanted to store some things in my basement before she moved into her new house. I said that's just fine with me. One day, I went downstairs, and saw a box of hers marked "bras and panties". I had to look! One thing lead to another, and I am a VS fan to this day.

Wonder if she ever missed that midnight blue matching set?
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

The bra wasn't my first article of clothing I wore, my moms pink antron nylon panties and later her pantyhose were first. I still love wearing panties, but my first love is the bra, I don't know why!

Joanne

What made me try?

It just seemed to evolve from when I was about 11. I remember finding one of my mother's bras in the airing cupboard and putting it in order to achieve my wish to be like a woman. I got a lot of pleasure from this at night in my bedroom. Gradually I managed to build up my collection of womens clothes and wore them in private. Since then I have times when guilt crept in and I got rid of my collection only to keep on rebuilding the collection!

PS - this site is one of the best things I found on the Internet. It is really great to communicate with other who have somee of the same feelings.

Content and Happy
    Gosh, I wore so many of my moms cloths, that it's hard to pin point one single item. It didn't feel bad, just natural.

Lanore

Easy answer, because "it was there"

A girdle and a pair of stockings. I wanted to know how it would look and feel although I was pretty sure i would like it. There was also a sense of the mysterious or forbidden. The rest, as they say, is history

I agree Elle. With Mom and a sister hanging their stockings and other lingerie to dry in the bathroom, I was somehow compelled to try them on. Seemed the ultimate "wrong thing to do", but felt so right.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003 View Post
    I was just thinking today as I was putting on one of my bras, "why did I ever put the first bra on"? (I was about 14 years old) I don't know why I put it on, but I do remember enjoying the feeling so much I actually kept my mothers bra so I could wear it whenever I wanted.

Does anyone remember why they tried it on, do you have any regrets?

I don't know why, but I have never regretted it except for the one night my mother caught me in it.

Joanne
    My first item was my mothers panties. The first pair was white and of nylon tricot material. and then there was a full slip. what a rush!
    after that I just wanted to be a girl full time.

I don't know what made me put that first item on i just wanted to wear it. It was my cousins botton up halter top and i was six years old. She was at my house wearing it and i wanted to wear it so i asked her if i could and she took it off and handed it to me and i put it on. My mom walked in the living room and saw me wearing it and freaked out told me to take it off and give it back to her. It wasn't til around twelve that i started wearing my moms bras the rest is as they say history.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Joanne idon't remember why but I did and no regrets but my wife don't want me wearing one
    Angie

I guess the first time I put on one of my mom's Bras. I just wanted to be more girly. As a boy, more than half of my platmates were girls. I even had two drink and wet baby dolls of my own. It was difficult for me to ask my mom to but me one for Christmas, but I did it and she bought it for me. On another note, I can vaguely remember sitting at my mom's vanity in her bra, panties and a full slip, applying lipstick when my grandpa walked in on me. I don't remember a lot of what happened afterwards, except that I got a good talking to and a spanking. The one thing I do remember was that my mom wasn't upset with me for wearing women's clothing, just for stealong her things. I must have been 10 to 12 at the time, because after that I got too big to wear her things.
    Last edited by Jere Oneil; 01-07-2007 at 10:23 AM.

Wearing mothers clothes

I'm in away surprised, because I used to think there was something wrong with me wanting to wear pritty womens clothes, ut in a way I'm not! It so nice to here about all you other part time "girls".

Aspiring Member

Well just because

Because way down deep in the old brain was a girl crying to get out.

She was what I was suppose to have been all along.

But was not she is really me!

And besides who ever said it was wrong to want to be female.

Oh welll!

Suzy!