Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What made you try?

remembering

I was about 14 also when I first put on a bra, that was after i was in panties, pantyhose, and heels. I loved it. Now I'm all girl baby.

I remember

The first things were panties and nylons.I was very young.Soon I was dressing in dresses and skirts,blouses, heels etc.I would wear my mothers clothes at every opportunity,of course I eventually got caught.My mother wanted a girl anyway so she was cool with it,my father,on the other hand absolutely flipped out(he found out a couple of years later).To answer your question,no regrets whatsoever,and I first put on a bra to more completely become a girl,I`m still working on filling one out,but that`s coming along quite nicely. Angela.

remember

I started later in life to dress. I put my first bra on in my 20's. I just wanted to see what it felt like and to see my figure in a mirror, with a more femine look. I really do not have regrets, just a little guilt at times. I remember buying my first bra and having to return it for the right size, and it was exciting.

why i tried thefirst time

i was always interested in how it would feel to try something first bra was my sisters. woreit one night to bed,and loved it

I was 11 and playing with a friend. We went into his sister's bedrooom and he encouraged me to try on one of her bras as he did. That feeling stuck with me and now I am stuck with something (anatomically speaking) I don't need.
    "Lady Fingers"

I have posted on similar topics in older threads. When I was very young, my mom's younger sister, and my older cousin, (daughter of my mom's older sister) used to get stuck babysitting me. They were in their early teens at the time, before the advent of Barbie, so I became their real life plaything. I don't remember much of it, but I have seen some old pics with my hair getting the Toni home perm, curls, etc. Then I turned 6 and went to school, and had to 'act like a man'. I was ok with that, but missed the femme stuff. .My mom was flat-chested, but had a great 36C strapless bra that I wore more than she did, up until I was about 17. I am sure she must have known, because the bra got laundered a few times when she had never worn it. She had a nice half slip that I used to wear, and some skirts with stretch waist-bands, but the bra was my favourite. Buying my first really good set of breast forms a couple of years ago was a dream come true. w.

With no sisters to learn from, I knew little about girls but, at puberty, began to take an interest in those I saw around me - neighbours, girls on their way to school, etc. I think I just wanted to find out what it was like to wear a skirt instead of trousers and tried on an old grey pleated one of my mother's. I remember rolling the waistband to make it shorter. Then I noticed girls about my age starting to wear stockings and I wondered how that felt, too. At that time I don't think I knew about suspender belts (which those girls probably wore) but I knew about girdles because that's what my mother wore. So, the only means available to me to hold up stockings was to "borrow" one of my mother's old girdles. I found a waist slip which felt lovely against the stockings and also a blue and white summer skirt which was flared - and I loved the feeling of freedom that gave my legs yet contrasted with the tightness of the girdle, suspenders and stockings beneath. That, I decided, must be how those attractive girls felt when I saw them walking down the street or waiting at the bus stop. I just wanted to experience what they experienced....and I still do some 50 years later!

Well, I had a thing about girdles ever since I was about 5, although I couldn't quite figure out why for a long time. Then one day, when I was 11, I just had an overwhelming urge to try on a girdle.

So I borrowed one of mom's, which just happened to be a Playtex latex rubber open bottom girdle with a zipper on the left side. It took a little bit to figure out how to put it on properly (i.e., wriggle into it), but I finally had it on properly. Then I found a pair of stockings, slipped them on, and hooked them up to the garters on the girdle.

I have to say that the feeling of the girdle's firmness and the tug of the garters on the stockings as you moved about was utterly fantastic!! It was unbelievable!! I had shivers from such a wonderful feeling.From that moment on I knew I was to forever be a dyed-in-the-wool girdle wearer. I'm 60+ now and I still wear a girdle, even at this very moment. And my favorite is still a Playtex girdle.

As time went on, I eventually started buying my own clothes. You can't imagine how wonderful it was when I went to the store and bought my own girdles, my first bras, slips, dresses, stockings and heels --- and them out them all on as soon as I got home!!

I've built my wardrobe over time to dress completely en femme. But it was the curiosity about a girdle and then finally putting it on that started it all. Why??? I'm not sure, but I know I have a very strong feminine side --- there is a woman inside screaming and clawing to get out. Perhaps that element was there way back when and it just manifested itself by the need to wear a girdle.

Mine was my sister's. I got fully dressed that day. I'll never forget it.
    Don't really understand the ''why'' about it, but it felt real nice to look pretty in her dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Isn't it interesting how many of us (including me) say the same thing: "I have no idea why I started, I just did. It felt right and still does."

~J.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

you won't believe this...but...

my wife and I were talking and she commented on how good my legs looked...so for fun I bought some shiny stockings and the platforms in my avatar. She gave me a garter belt, and when I modeled them the first thing she wanted to do was buy me a dress. She could just not get over my legs!

the rest is becoming history! quite a girl I married, huh?

tina

My first feminine item to wear was pantyhose. I resisted wearing feminine clothes until later in my years. I knew that I was drawn to wearing feminine clothes and had wanted to for such a long time. So finally I elected to wear pantyhose under my work clothes, especially during winter. It was a bit easier to explain to my wife, because I worked out doors. This progressed to wearing more and more and today I am able to dress fully and have a supportive wife to help and encourage me.

I had always been a bit girly, I hated team sports, rough and tumble games etc (and still do hate them) and was more to the feminine side of life. I hated male underpants especially the undershorts that boys and men wore then in the UK and the later Y-Front briefs. Somethinng about Girls' and Women's knickers (panties) always attracted me and one day when I was 12 I took a pair of my big sister's white cotton knickers (full briefs) and tried them on instead of my Y-Fronts and wore them under my trousers for the rest of the day and was hooked. The rest is history. I was to progress to wearing her skirts, bras , stockings etc and my Mum's panties when I filled out a bit in my teens and they were no longer too big for me as well as her dresses, skirts, slips etc when alone at home.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

when i was 13 i went into my moms rom while i was home alone and started going through her clothes and wearing different things with make up and i just loved how femenine it felt so i kept doing that until she caught me. Then once i moved out i bought some of my own clothes and lived feme until i get most of my surgery (still waiting on SRS but i have implants and everything else i want).
    I have no regrets about it.

"Do or do not. . . . . There is no try."

And, it looks like we all did. So the Force is with us?

(OK the threads old now and I can post the silly thought that I first had in response to the thread title - - - )

Hugs
    'lissa

Growing up with 4 sisters, Mom & no man of the house other than myself, It was kind of a "kid in a candy store" type of atmosphere. Although the family had an idea what I was doing, none of them really ever "confronted" me with any issues. (Now if I can only relive those days, knowing what I know now)
    "Diane"

I do not know.
    Last edited by wabnaok; 02-15-2007 at 05:56 PM.
    Allie

My thing, when I was a kid, was my mom's slips.
    I guess the thing that starts most of us is this strange curiosity. What sparks that curiosity? Who knows!
    In the past, I was on a guilt trip about my CDing, but, in the last 5 years or so, I've learned to accept myself and integrate my CDing into my life. I'm happy with both of my personnas.

Vikki

its probably about 7-9 years old. its was my mum bra and panties, i think.
    its was there and i tried it on. later, i found my sister's one fit better.
    i always wonder what really prompted me to. never think i need an answer.

The first time i tried anything on i was 13/14. i was in my mother's room and came across a small skimpy nurses (anne summers) outfit, so i put that on and had to complete the look with fishnets, white cotton panties and really high heels. It felt so good it's undescribable. since then i do what i can 2 feel tarty b4 i get 2 old

About 4 when the neighbor girl want to exchange cloths behind the the shed. I was hook from then on. Stealing Mom's panties and slips putting on at night. At 11 did skit in boy scouts where I was the girl they dress me up with full makeup bra and hose. Now I can't get dress enough.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I think I had to. It is what young girls do, and I wanted to be a girl. Sadly, it wasn't a magic bra.

pantyhose and heels for me , my sisters had them all over the house , and the rest is history
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kerrianna,
    I'm brand new here and to CD. To see the Bruce quote is so reaffirming to me. I love Bruce's music, been seeing him since the No Contra Aid benefit in DC in @ 86.
    Thanx for the vibe!
    Eddie

I had a need to look "girly" from a very early age. I remember standing up in my high sided cot and wrapping my bedsheets around myself to make a "skirt" or sometimes a "cloak". I could see myself in a mirror on the nearby dresser and used to watch myself do little twirls. I must have been just 3 or 4 years old. Years later I was more mobile and discovered my mothers lingerie drawer...all far too big for me but that didn't stop me from trying