Thread: Being Glad

Being Glad

We talk about our excitement, we talk about our adventures, we talk about our first times dressing and going out, we talk about our issues and our problems. Despite all of that, how many are just plain glad to be who we are? I am. I'm a happier person and wouldn't trade being who I am now for anything. Beats being "normal" and one sided for sure. Even when I wasn't "out" and only "part time", I had a different outlook than most people. I can't imagine being any other way really. Certainly works for me. It's who I am. It's what I do. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I couldnt agree with you more, being very much part time I do think I see things from a different perspective than most people. Maybe one day I will beable to walk around my city in what I feel natural wearing, but until then I'll just enjoy being me
    Can you really have to much mascara?

i'am happy just where i'am at i have the best of both worlds enjoy doing some things in fem and some in drab i go shopping any way i want so you could say i'am glad

I feel like I've opened myself up to me. That feels pretty good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my wife enjoys that I see things from both sides and It does help to be more opened mined when dealing with the public in general. I believe I am not different , just better. I have walked a mile in there shoes and my feet hurt, but i looked good.

Below the line the positive aspects exceed.
    So, yes I am a happier and more natural person.
    As always, the coin has two sides ... but that is a different story.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    We talk about our excitement, we talk about our adventures, we talk about our first times dressing and going out, we talk about our issues and our problems. Despite all of that, how many are just plain glad to be who we are? I am. I'm a happier person and wouldn't trade being who I am now for anything. Beats being "normal" and one sided for sure. Even when I wasn't "out" and only "part time", I had a different outlook than most people. I can't imagine being any other way really. Certainly works for me. It's who I am. It's what I do. Ericka
    Come on, you know you would rather me me

Quote Originally Posted by breannia View Post
    my wife enjoys that I see things from both sides and It does help to be more opened mined when dealing with the public in general. I believe I am not different , just better. I have walked a mile in there shoes and my feet hurt, but i looked good.
    Welcome to the forum by the way Breania

Never been happier in my life now that I have excepted this side of me and have explored it with no reservations.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Well, life would be easier if I weren't TS. It would be one less issue with my spouse. No worries about being found out, either. Still, I like going out as a woman and have difficulty cutting that part of me off. It's hard to deny being what one is.

Still there are a lot of guys out there who have never worn a dress and simply have no interest in ever doing so. They seem to like that just fine. I suppose if I were not TS, the I'd be just as happy as I am right now.

You can look at any human interest about the same way. There are people who are very into golf. They can talk about golf and golf courses and all kinds of arcana for hours on end. But they can't understand how someone could not be even slightly interested in beating a tiny white ball into a hole with a stick.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Back to part time

Well, it's been a little over a month since I started my experiment living as Ericka 24/7. What I concluded (when I got up this morning) is that it's not for me. I could be Ericka with no problem, It's just that I miss being Rich too much. Basically what I've done is to verify what makes me happy. I have to be honest about it, I just enjoy being both sides of myself too much. I just felt that since I was now retired, I had to find out for sure. I really can't be exclusively one or the other , it just doesn't work for me (although mentally I am both all the time). I dunno, call me an "oddball" maybe but this is who I really am. Not to mention that I am a Gemini, which is more or less a "no brainer" right there. Anyway, it seems to work for me and Ericka is still gonna be here as her old tomboy self as always. Think I'll just take it easy the rest of the day and enjoy being a slob. That's the nice part about being a guy ya know.

I am glad to be Me, Myself and I, wait that's three of us, I only know of 2. HUMMMM maybe I need to look further into myself.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I am glad to be Me, Myself and I, wait that's three of us, I only know of 2. HUMMMM maybe I need to look further into myself.
    Ericka and Rich makes two and they complement each other.. The two working together makes a big three(Irene). So, one + one = three, in this case.

Wink Loving it.

Wouldn`t change a thing. Angela.

30+ years ago I would have agreed that I loved my femme side. I spent alot of time in femme out and about with SO and was very passable.
    Now at almost 59 and a lot heavier I'm not passable anymore, so it's back into the closet so to speak.
    It cost me a marriage to the most wonderful person I had ever met as I was not able to take my CD'ing to the level that she wanted. She became bored and started looking elsewhere
    So in answer to your question I really wish the desire to CD had left when the passability did. If that makes any sense.
    Krystal Lynn