Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complete vs partial dressing

Complete vs partial dressing

I've always preferred to be fully dressed - all or nothing. Being partially dressed just doesn't seem satisfying.

Some cds are satisfied with wearing an article or a few articles of feminine clothing. I had a friend who "underdressed" (wore female underwear under his male clothing) exclusively and he was happy with that.

What's your preference?

I guess to put it simply, Hon, I'm either Richard or Ericka. No mixture,all or nothing either way (appearance wise that is). Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Like you, Lowla, I prefer to be fully dressed. All or nothing.

Karen Sue

My SO loves to wear men's pants and shirts. The pockets are deeper and things don't fall out. To her it's easier to use the pockets sometimes rather than carring her purse.
    I've got regular jeans on today with just a T-shirt, wrrm day here today... mid 60's.
    I am wearing my B cups though. It's laundry day and I'm carrying things out and back in from the clothes line in the back yard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I only have gal's clothes so it's all or naked
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Complete vs partial dressing

I guess I am weird, I just enjoy lingerie! I am happy dressed in hose garted to a girdle. A bra and full slip make th eoutfit complete. I am not passable but would love to try make up and a wig.

Hey Girls, I guess you could say that I enjoy both, As much as I would like to be fully dressed all the time, that isn't possible yet. So to get as much in as I can, panties all the time (don't own a male pair) a bra when I can wear a large shirt or jacket. Thigh highs or pantyhose almost always, toenails polished, always. Just about anything I think I can get away with! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I've done both. Mostly it's fully dressed. Other times it's a t-shirt, undies, and pantyhose when I want to laze around the house.
    -Audrey

Im like you sweety I have to be fully dressed or nothing at all.And its a self gradafication of accomplishment.

no choice

I would like to fully dress but unfortunately I am not confident or brave enough to fully dress outside of my home. I do however wear lingerie outside.

I enjoy both.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Gold Member
    All or nothing for me, didn't get the hair and boobs for nothing.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I dress completely. Childish nightmares aside, going out in my underwear or pajamas is not something I will ever do. Under dressing is wearing clothing not sufficiently formal to the occasion. Wearing worn and torn jeans to the office, or a cocktail dress to a formal would be examples of under dressing. Again, that's not my cup of tea.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Well. Hard to answer.
    Usually my clothes are 80-100% labeled women's wear, makeup every day, but I still look like a boy and don't try to pretend to be a woman. I don't know if this is partial or complete dressing.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-06-2007 at 02:24 PM.

I enjoy doing both but once you see yourself madeup completely it is sooo hard to just dress partially but since I'm in the closet, most of my dressing is just from the neck down!! Even though I would love to go allout all the time, my situation currently calls for just partial dressing.

Lowla I dress full if I'm at home some times it's just not possible so then I wear what I can it about the feel not just the dressing for me
    Angie

I take whatever I can get. Usually it is only underwear. But on the rare occasion that I can fully dess, that is a special treat. But never fully with makeup and hair.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Most of the time I dress it's all but like today no wig and just a little makeup while I'm cleaning the house. But I also undress at work since I have no male underwear at all. Takes up much need space for bras and panties.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I would much rather be fully dressed or I would not even consider myself a crossdresser. I think someone who only dresses in only a bra or just underwear or just 1 article of clothing is stange-even though we are all strange in a good way.

Being in the closet i just dress from the neck down.Quick, easy,Sometimes a wig or some lipstick but i've never tried makeup.I can't go out so for sitting around by myself it's work's Sometimes i just wear heel's hose. underwear and slip. Makes me feel sexy and that's what i'm after but i do envy you girl's who go all the way . Love your pic's when your all the way Justabit

I vote for completely dressed too

Other than when I go to bed (panties, bra, nightie) I prefer complete dressing. Usually I wear panties, bra (with breastforms) stockings, dress, heels, makeup, jewelry, and carry a purse. I love the complete package and feel like a lady this way. You know what? I really have fun doing this stuff! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I only have gal's clothes so it's all or naked
    Yep , thats the ticket !!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I'm either fully dressed "en femme" or fully dressed as a man.

When I'm "en femme", however, I may dress very casualy, and for house chores, for example, a pair of unisex slipers that I usually wear even as a man. Doing house chores in high heels isn't so comfortable...

When I'm alone at home and not expecting any visits, I am fully dressed "en femme", but I usually don't makeup my face.

Eugenie

at home, fully or nothing.

Outside sometimes umderwear and hose ~ but not frequently

Quote Originally Posted by cissy55 View Post
    I guess I am weird, I just enjoy lingerie! I am happy dressed in hose garted to a girdle. A bra and full slip make th eoutfit complete. I am not passable but would love to try make up and a wig.

Ditto here Crissy. Except I have wigs!

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy