Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: male breast irony

male breast irony

Hi,

Due to an unrelated health issue, I have breasts which are large enough that they move uncomfortably. This discomfort is alleviated by wearing a bra. Because I am also a cd, I find this to be ironic.

This makes me feel less guilty about wearing a bra. I also have a greater respect for what women have to deal with. If I get this much discomfort from breasts that are only an A cup, I can only imagine what ggs go through.

Has anyone else experienced this?

princess michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    well, mine are not big enough to be an A cup, but they are definitely beyond the typical male breasts... I just love it, but wish they were bigger even for my male status.... this is something I believe is great from my body. and it's uncomfortable just at an intellectual level, but physically speaking, they are absolutely wonderful.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Content and Happy
    I do understand what you are going through. I don't call it discomfort because they are a part of me and I make the adjustments. Like Gina said, they are absolutely wonderful.

Lanore

Mine are getting bigger due to age. I love wearing Bras. I wish I could all the time. I am sorry that you are having problems though.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

my breasts are only small..but i certainly have the beginnings.i really enjoy wearing a bra or corselette creating a cleavage. i love all my lingerie and wish for a larger bust and i am sorry for any girl that finds her breasts uncomfortable

magenta

Lets just say due to medication (taken for 18 years) I grew almost an A cup. I can't ware a tight T-shirt any longer. It's kinda nice in a way because they stick out around to wards my under arms like a GG. I'm thinking of trying taping to see how I'd look.

well, don't know why, but i have man boobs and often find myself being made fun of or making fun of myself with my roomates (bestfriends, great people) at school. i've even hooked up with chicks with smaller breasts than i have. i can't wear my t-shirts too tight, and for that matter prefer not to wear t-shirts that have lots of writing and/or designs on them. i'd prefer not to have them at times, but i am what i am - and happy at that. They do help when I put on a dress or a halter top!

The tape measure doesn't lie, 38C or 40 B...BJ

breasts

Just consider your self lucky

Michelle liz

Bra

I wear a sports bra 90 percent of the time. My boobs have grown over the last nine years to the B range. If I don't wear a bra they drive me crazy rubbing against my shirt and bouncing when operating equipment. The bra sort of mminimizes them too, so they aren't as noticable. Brenda

Silver Member
    Amy,

Congratulations on your 1000th post. Quite a milestone.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Amy,

Congratulations on your 1000th post. Quite a milestone.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Congrats!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Quote Originally Posted by princessmichelle View Post
    Hi,

Due to an unrelated health issue, I have breasts which are large enough that they move uncomfortably. This discomfort is alleviated by wearing a bra. Because I am also a cd, I find this to be ironic.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Well, I'm in a similar case. Even though it is probably not a health issue, I have lost a lot of weight, but much flesh around my chest remained in place. So I have "breasts" that are far bigger than "normal" male breasts...

They can be uncomfortable, in particular when I run or go down the stairs rather fast and they bounce on my chest.

Unfortunately, I can't wear a bra all the time. But when I can it, helps me feel better. And yes, like most GGs, at the end of the day I'm sure glad to take it off before going to bed...

Eugenie

I've always had "something" up there. Used to hate it and have been made fun of, which I didn't like. Now that I've become comfortable with myself, I'm rather glad I have what I have. I can fill out a 38B quite nicely without any "help".
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I cant say I dont envy you discomfort and all. Real women feel discomfort even pain when they grow breasts I would love to be able to grow real breasts. I am sorry that you feel pain and that this is uncomfortable for you I really hope that everything works out for the best.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Smile

sorry to hear that you have discomfort i have breast that move when i walk and love tthe feel of them moving i would like them to be largers. till hoping Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

I've got a little something up there and wish for more!!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I am about a 40b, and at times while riding in a car they have bounced around and hurt a bit. I probably should be wearing some sort of support, or just loose that extra 30 lbs and make them go away.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Princess

Quote Originally Posted by princessmichelle View Post
    I have breasts which are large enough that they move uncomfortably.
    Well, honey, you'll just have to stop jogging around Central Park, giggle.

Seriously, I have large breasts, for a male, they protrude 2.5" from my rib cage.

Although I don't do any jogging, they do bounce a little when walking, but I've never felt any discomfort because of this movement. Perhaps a little stimulation, now and then, giggle.

I kind of wish I could find a "40 Almost B" bra, for everyday wear, but all the bras in that band size are like wearing a vest, way too big for my tastes.

I have larger breasts than most men and possible larger than my SO. I have a 36B and alot before I thought it was torture when I was in high school, but now I don't even have to stuff so I guess as Sam I'm blessed!

Silver Member
    Dear Brianna,

I cannot remember the website address, but there IS a web store exclusively for women with large chest sizes and small breasts. It is out there. You will find it if you look. There were many different styles and types of bras all in large sizes with small cups. Many were quite sexy.

Good luck,

Steph

I must be dreaming
    I have a nearly B cup too and can't stand to not wear a bra. In car trips without a bra they bounce up and down with every pothole or bump and get really sensitive and sore. So I sit there for the whole trip with my arms crossed over my chest. That is when I'm going to an all male event where a bra gets noticed right away.
    At one of these events, I wore a knit golf shirt and I was having a conversation with a guy. The whole conversation he just kept talking to my boobs. He couldn't stop staring. It was the first time I realized that I had an issue with them... Now, I always have a big shirt or jacket on even in the hottest days. I can usually wear a bra all the time and no stares.

I now know why you often see girls walking with their arms crossed. It is one way to keep em warm! Those chill breezes really drill through me now.
    A work in progress

I too have always had breasts. A source of endless torture at school, the boys used to try to grab a feel just as they did to the girls, very confusing for a youngster already convinced he's a freak!

Now I love them, bouncing around with the slightest movement, must have saved a fortune over the years not having to purchase forms. Can't wear a bra anymore but love the memories, and I still have the "girls" and a decent cleavage.

Penny

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Over the last year I have observed men with larger breasts than mine, when I wear a tight shirt they are very noticable and I love to do it in drab, they are a full B cup.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Yeah.... Pitutary tumor secreted the femal hormone Prolactine which causes enlarged breasts and milk production in men... Tumor is under control now and the breasts are a wonderful side effect!!! (call it a bonus!!) lol. Pluss my health couldnt be better.... got healthy and lost 50 pounds!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos