Thread: Question about the Breast Form Store

Question about the Breast Form Store

Have seen them discussed here. Thinking about ordering from them, have only had a very low cost pair of $20.00 breasts that I tossed out last year. Even though my wife knows about my CDing, I told her a few years back I don't wear wigs or breasts. Now though I feel the need to do so.

I notice that they have a toll free number and also advertise customer testimonials on their website that mention the friendly staff. Just curious from those of you who have done business with them, do they have males or females working for them? I know I would rather deal with a woman on this so hoping it is the later. Thanks!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

I dealt with the Breast Form Store for two sets of forms. Very good service, and very discrete. The credit card bill doesn'e even show the BFS name!

I dealt with them via e-mail so it didn't really matter to me whether I was comminicating with a male or female. But let me assure you that the SA's have a lot of experience with us. Don't worry about this store! They are great!

Hugs, Lori

Thanks

Thanx, Lori, appreciate your answer, especially as it is from a Palmetto State girl like me! Always nice to chat with someone in the neighborhood.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

My sweetie has bought the last set of forms there, wayyyyy WAYYYY cheaper than the local *tg friendly* woman who we used to deal with.

As for who is the gender of the person on the phone, I always thought it was a husband and wife buxiness..she sells to masectomy patients, he to the cd's...correct me though if wrong, that info came to me second hand.

I've bought 3 sets of forms from the BFS. Very good product and service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up Bfs

I have bought from the BFS, good products and great service.

I've bought two sets from them and have had excellent service. I used their toll free number and spoke to Nancy, not sure if she's the owner. Turns out she has a sister who lives not far from me so we had a good chat.

Silver Member
    I have not bought from them but I have chatted with them on the phone. Very friendly and helpful. I was impressed. As far as I know, they have an excellent reputation. I can't imagine, though, what possible difference their sex would make. You are, after all buying breast forms, and it is a breast form store. I suppose that they are well used to dealing with CDers.

Stephenie

I definately recommend shopping around. If you have a local TG friendly store try them first. I found the same forms that most websites offer for around $50 less and the person at the store took my measurements and offered good suggestions for size and shape. I think the breastform store is great for those without other options I would recommend you try to find something local.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

I've only dealt with the Australian branch of the BFS, but I expect that the same attitude would prevail in the US & UK branches.

I exchanged several emails with them before my purchase was finalized, and they were very helpful. Some of the replies were from a female, but most were from a male. He didn't say whether or not he's CD/TG, but he sure knows his stuff.

I'd highly recommend the Breast Form Store to anyone. I felt very comfortable dealing with them.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I have used the BFS. They were vary helpfull and made me fell at ease. The products were vary good.
    Cindy
    I am, who I am

Smile The Breast Form Store

I have purchased three sets of forms from BFS. They are great. I have talked with Nancy and Victor and found them to be the best help ever. Victor even helped me with an emergency repair job so I could "go out" without a problem. You can't go wrong with them.

Hugs, Deena

Me too,

Another good BFS recommendation here! Have always found them great to work with.
    -Sedona

I purchased my size 10's from the BFS. The 10's were a 10 and the service was a 10!!. A terrific company!! Lois Lace

Thumbs up

I bought my breastforms from the BFS. The only problem I had was that they sent them via USPS to my shipping address. When they got the box back they contacted me via E-mail & reshipped them right away. I liked the fact that you can use money orders to pay, no trail, even after ordering them online. I had to call CS and they were very friendly.

Katrina
    I'm back. And I brought a friend!

Breast Form Store

I have purchased 3 pairs of forms from them and spoken with both Nancy and Victor. He really knows what he is talking about and is very helpful and unflappable. The products arrived very quickly, in perfect shape, with free shipping. I had done quite a bit of price research and no one came close to matching their prices. I was also impressed with the fact that they have so many different styles and shapes as they carry several different lines. They even told me what cup size I would need in a bra. Great people and a great buying experience.

Breastforms

I guess I am the odd girl out. I bought 3 pairs from an eBay store. Truekare is their name. If you know what you want you can't beat their prices.

Peggy

Here's a link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZtruekare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Bought one pair from BF UK. Prompt delivery in discreet package, no problems at all.

I have purchased two sets of breast forms from the Breast Form Store, one set of C's and one set of D's, and I highly recommend them.

I made the purchase via Internet and honestly can't remember if the SA's names were female or male, but I believe they were feminine names.

The assistance that I received was absloutely wonderful. We exchanged a dialogue because I was trying to purchase the wrong size according to the measurements that I supplied and they brought it to my attention. We discussed it and I agreed with their recommendations and got a 40 rather than a 38 and am glad that I did.

The SA were very informed and helpful, and treated me with the utmost respect! They made it a pleasurable event that makes me want to go back to them!

Further more the products came discreetly packaged, discreetly billed, and the whole process was wonderful. The products came as advertised and have been my best investment in my role as a CD. I love both sets of forms and wear them all of the time.

I can't say enough godo about this store...

girl next door
    Well Joanie, I understand why you asked about the gender of the individual answering the phone. It may be silly, but I feel the same way. In any case, I don't belive a male has answered the phone any of the 6 or 8 times I 've called them. Each transaction experience with them has been great.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I as well had gotten mine from them quite a number of years ago off of e-bay I explained my size and shape to them and they had sujested a size and it works well for me
    I do have the full silicone tear drops from them a little pricey a few years back but they still look as good as the day i recieved them and thats with wearing them practicly every day

I have shopped with the breast form store for two years. They are wonderful! I also do it on-line but have also dealt with Nancy. Go for it!!!
    Jennigrace
    jennigrace

I have bought 2 sets from them DD and now just received yesterday my D's of size 9 as they put them on their website....anyway...very good to deal with...and VERY DISCREET which is important. as they say on ebay...A++ seller would buy again....LOL