Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've met a wonderful woman who accepts my cding

I've met a wonderful woman who accepts my cding

Hi all i just wanted to tell the greatest news. I've met a wonderful woman and she accepts my cding and i'm in love with her. She is such a sweetie she even offered to do my make up and then a photo shoot. I'm so in love with her she's got my heart and i've got hers. There's only one problem i'm in a relationship with another woman right now and can't leave just yet. plus the fact that she lives 695 miles away from me so right now all we can do is chat. I've got this forum to thank for meeting her i replied to one of her posts in a private message we became fast friends and now we've spoke on the phone and we're in love. She knows who she is i won't give her name on here as she doesn't know i'm posting this.

I love you sweetie can't wait til we can be together

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Bren, I am so happy for you to find someone. She'll know soon that you posted though. What do they say about the three fastest means of communication? "Tell a woman" is in there somewhere. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Marry her !!!!

misty

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    glad you found somebody...means alot in life....aint love grand.....xoxoxC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

Good to hear.
    I did too sounds like the same situation, she asked if it would be ok to go shopping while i am enfemme and try on outfits, etc.; shes only 35 miles away I am having dinner with her on Wed.
    Shes a little on the large side, but Im not judgemental like that anymore...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm someone who met their wife on a crossdressing forum (not this one) and we both completely hit it off and fell head over heels in love with one another. I was not 695 miles away though....I was 5,500 miles away on another continent!

Joking aside, IMHO relationships that "build" when you can only speak on the phone or email mean that you get more "emotionally intimate" with the other person because you talk more and learn more about one another than (I would argue) perhaps if you saw each other every day. If it's going to last it will ....and of course the other massive thing is, that "the cat is already out of the bag" so to speak, and so you can look forward to never having to "have the talk about being different"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Smile

I'm happy for you. I wish I had told my wife before we were married and fortuniately after about 7 years of marriage she accecpted me after the "talk" and it's been 3 years now. I now have a fair collection of femme clothes and accessories and we go out on occasion.
    I thought I could never have my cake and eat it too! It's great that you met somebody and I wish you the best of luck!

-Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    I've met a wonderful woman and she accepts my cding and i'm in love with her. She is such a sweetie she even offered to do my make up and then a photo shoot. I'm so in love with her she's got my heart and i've got hers.

There's only one problem i'm in a relationship with another woman right now and can't leave just yet.
    Good luck with this, Brenda. I hope you can do this in a way such that nobody gets hurt.

FWIW, there aren't a lot of single GGs here, so it's not too hard to narrow down the possibilities.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I wish you much happiness.

hugs
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Banned Read only

Up here in Ottawa...

For all of those in Eastern Ontario/western Quebec. There is a GG in this area interested in meeting sensitive CD's. PM me if you are interested.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    All I can say is HURRAY sis !!!!!!

Emily Ann

Quote Originally Posted by MistyCD View Post
    Marry her !!!!

misty
    I will marry her one day when the time is right.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I thought i'd move this up to see if anyone else had anything to say about my post.

tttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Gold Member
    So how you going to tell the other person in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    ...There's only one problem i'm in a relationship with another woman right now and can't leave just yet... plus the fact that she lives 695 miles away from me so right now all we can
    I'd say you've got the cart before the horse. I think it's terribly unfair to all of you for you to be developing a new relationship before concluding your current one. It's unfair to your old relationship because you have removed all incentive to reconcile; to your new relationship because you are not in a position to give total emotional support to your new relationship; and it is unfair of you to use two women, neither of whom you are totally committed to. Well, you asked if anyone had anything else to say about your post.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Great news!!

Be happy! I pray it works out well for both of you

(and I'm soooooooooooooooo . . . . . . . . . envious! )

Love and peace
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I think it's terribly unfair to all of you for you to be developing a new relationship before concluding your current one.

Well, you asked if anyone had anything else to say about your post.
    Thanks, Mom! I was beginning to think I was the only one disturbed by that...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Well,
    I'm glad for you I guess. It's hard being in a relationship when the right one comes along. I just hope it doesn't all fall apart on you, which it could very well. Just be careful and think of everyone in your life.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

[QUOTE=Holly;701287] It's unfair to your old relationship because you have removed all incentive to reconcile;QUOTE]

Absolutely, Holly. Recently being on the wrong side of this particular scenario, I can tell you it hurts like hell when you realize that no matter how hard you tried you never really had a chance. The one you love simply creates larger hurdles with the sole intention of making you fail so that you can be the "bad guy" in the relationship and they feel justified in running off to the "greener grass", as it were.
    Shannon

I Agree Holly

I also think you should totally end one before starting another. In my book that would be cheating on the one who doesn't know about the new relationship. Also remember that it's always exciting and fresh in the beginning, that is because it's new and in a honeymoon mode.. An old saying (The grass always looks greener on the other side, until you get over there and then notice it's growing over the septic tank) My ex discovered that about a year or two after leaving me and his two son's for another woman. He thought she was so much better and then after the damage was done discovered that she was far worse than I could have ever dreamed of being. He know's he messed up but what's done is done. This new GG may be just what you need and may be a great person but I'd say end one before starting another.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]First congratulation for finding someone who accepts you for you, my rule of thumb give it 6 months when they are comfortable with you the true their self will come out. Till then either see where the old flame stands of end it before you put too many irons in the fire. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I've got to agree with Holly. Finish before you start. Move along and do what you must. It will hurt no matter when you do it. The sooner the better. Don't let it linger.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Cake and eat it comes to mind.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

This is all great advice and you've given me alpt to thonk about. Don't worry i'm not gonna burn my bridges so to speak. Nor am i gonna make this move before i end my current relationship.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Kellyann
    Your very fortunate to find someone who understands and loves you for who you are. I wish you the best of luck.