Thread: Skirt/Top Set Dilema

Bra Lover

Skirt/Top Set Dilema

I have looked at those skirt/top sets that come together. While the skirt may fit, the top most likely won't, at least for me. Anybody else have this dilema?

LOVE,
    SARAH

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b
    I have looked at those skirt/top sets that come together. While the skirt may fit, the top most likely won't, at least for me. Anybody else have this dilema?

LOVE,
    SARAH
    Everybody has this dilema!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Skirt & Top

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b

LOVE,
    SARAH
    Sarah I just was on an E-Bay site it is called Leighs Garage Sale and they have 18 pages of Crossdresser clothes and they give you the measurements of all of the Items, It is a great place I already ordered 3 outfits and I had to get off the D*&$n thing before I ordered moreLOL. Check it out.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Sarah,
    I know what you mean. It really sucks for girls like us and gg's that are in the same situation due to their to size. I usually try to look for skirts seperate but I pay attention to what the model is wearing with it and try to find something like it in my size.

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

I usually 'mix and match' with skirts and tops. I like summer halters and a strapless bra for the top. Looks really nice!
    XOXO,

Racheal

Of course.... I even have when I have to buy mens clothes as well !!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyCD
    Of course.... I even have when I have to buy mens clothes as well !!!

problems with skirts and tops in men's............??????????lol ......iknow what you mean......................

Decisions, decisions - both on each gender side - I am more picky as a girl than I am as a ---...
    XOXO,

Racheal

Sure, all the time. My skirt size is 14 and my top size is 18, XL or 1X. But this is not a major dilemma - girls learn how to shop for matching skirts and tops, they don't have to be made to go together, that's the fun part of putting together an outfit. For example, I favor black tops because it is a very slimming color, and I can wear three different colored skirts with the same top, which gives me three different looks. Shopping for tops in the Plus Size racks is a downer, but look at the bright side: because you have no hips, your skirt size is probably available in the misses department! Windy

My size 10 skirt and 18 top = can't wear dresses either, unless I'm willing to look like a tent. I have nicely shaped buttocks, just not the hip width of a woman. And all those hot little one-size-fits-all numbers from Wicked Temptations? Fuhgeddaboutit. :mad:

Tristen Cox
    It's a real pain for me buying one of one thing and having to match it with another. The top has to hold ..these and my butt is so small and dainty.
    Woo is me the things I have to do

Platinum Member

padded panty

Quote Originally Posted by sherribicd
    My size 10 skirt and 18 top = can't wear dresses either, unless I'm willing to look like a tent. I have nicely shaped buttocks, just not the hip width of a woman. And all those hot little one-size-fits-all numbers from Wicked Temptations? Fuhgeddaboutit. :mad:

get youselfe a padded panty.......................hips butt yes tons of fun........

glamourboutique.com

check them out .............................................

I think most of us has this problem. I usually avoid buying sets like that.
    Kisses, Linda