Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washing Your Panties!!

Washing Your Panties!!

I dont know how you feel ,but I love to wash my panties and other silky girlie items.It makes me feel very feminine, and then hanging them out to dry in the sun, and watching the shinny fabric catching the sun

me too

I have the misfortune of having to use a laundrymat (for now). So I take the opportunity to dress , slightly toned down, and wash all my girl clothes in front of everyone. So far the experience has been a good one. I'm treated very nicely by all the women I come in contact with and the guys pretty much just ignore me. Its a rush. This summer I get to use the clothes line and really put my undies in the breeze. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    I Wish I could wash my girly underthings out in the open, but living with parents that most likey prefer that I didnt crossdress would be a bad expierence I think.
    Currently Im stuck washing them Fri or Sat nights when everyones (hopefully) asleep.
    We do have a public laundromat up here at my college, and I dont even dream of trying that up here. Someday though I'll wash all my girly things out in the open during the day in my own place. Someday...

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    lol.... I don't like doing them any better than doing any other laundry....

Platinum Member
    yes please wash them..................

I use a special 'washing bag' - one of those promotions from one of those lingerie stores when you buy items. I put my 'intimate washables' into this bag and throw it in the wash. It works great! Before I was using this bag, I troe up a few bras and had to retire them when the hooks worked loose and tore the material - let's just say tears were flowing that day - especially when it's one of your ones that you wear a lot and you spent good money on. I hope that this helps you out and yes, Wendy is right - gotta wash them - lust like normal wearing.
    XOXO,

Racheal

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi Girls.

I love to wash my panties and pantyhose by hand and then put them over the radiator in my bedroom to dry. The days I have been washing them is always a nice day as when I go to bed they are the last thing I see before I go to sleep and the first thing I see when I open my eyes in the morning. It makes me feel so girly.

I have attached a photo of my pantyhose and stockings drying on the radiator. The black short ones are knee-highs, which are 30 denier. I wear them over my pantyhose everyday when I am in DRAB, much better than men’s socks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love Sandra xx

Platinum Member
    i would rather air dry then in the dryer................

Yes, the dryer is a good one - very low heat. Not to burn down the house.
    XOXO,

Racheal

erm

I was just wondering what the F t M thread would look like.

"Yeah I like piling my pants in the corner of the room and forgetting about them for a week or two...Makes me feel so masculine."

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by biddy
    Just looked at the barrometer it say's "CHANGE" now
    LOL!

Well it's still a washer and dryer for me. I'm afraid about putting my stuff on the clothes line. Not for what my snoopy neighbors might see, but for what my might take

Julie
    The only problem using a dryer is that in time the elasticity will diminish.

JJ

Vickie-CD
    A lot of times I wear no panties, but when I do I handwash with woolite and hang to dry, along with my other "unmentionables".
    Love,
    Vickie

Don't worry...... you will soon get bored of washing them by hand..... but...... if you are washing them by hand...... I hope your wearing gloves!!!! washing powder/liquid will damage those nails.....and dry out your skin!!!!

Washer for me......then the dryer.......... I don't want my neighbours checking out my sekzi thongs!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Vickie-CD
    Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    LOL!

Well it's still a washer and dryer for me. I'm afraid about putting my stuff on the clothes line. Not for what my snoopy neighbors might see, but for what my might take
    Tristen, your snoopy neighbors might steal your girl-wear off your clothesline for themselves!!
    Love,
    Vickie

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    Don't worry...... you will soon get bored of washing them by hand..... but...... if you are washing them by hand...... I hope your wearing gloves!!!! washing powder/liquid will damage those nails.....and dry out your skin!!!!

Washer for me......then the dryer.......... I don't want my neighbours checking out my sekzi thongs!!!!!
    uh...too late...sugar buns...your whole thong collection is flyin' from the flag pole!

Vickie-CD
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineRenee
    uh...too late...sugar buns...your whole thong collection is flyin' from the flag pole!
    Christine, I bet you have the coolest flagpole in town!!!
    Love
    Vickie

I find that the washing machine can damage the delicate fabric,like my Little Kalvin clien panties have to be washed by hand.And may I just add ,that my panties are always clean,its all part of being feminine,and somthing I enjoy

My washing machine has a Hand wash setting so when I have enough for a wash in they go .

The only thing different is the wash is cold and it doesn't spin them. All I then do then is let them dry on the radiators.

Mind of a Girl, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Island Girl

Love Doing Laundry

Yes, true. I love doing laundry specially while dressed. I guess I am fortunate that I get to take care of two wardrobes, my wife's and mine. My back yard is kinda secluded so I can line dry in short skirt and sandles - cool easy daytime stuff. I pay special attention to the blouses, skirts and mostly, the lingerie! I hang them straight and next to each other, and on Saturdays, when my neighbor is working in the back yard, I'll use the line closest to him for the intimates, just to tease him a bit . I had some picts of my displays, but lost them in the last crash, so sorry I don't have anything to share beyond these words. Aloha, Dana

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

Julie's thought was so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    I was just wondering what the F t M thread would look like.

"Yeah I like piling my pants in the corner of the room and forgetting about them for a week or two...Makes me feel so masculine."
    Julie York,That was great! I loved it Then maybe I do have a masculine side to me after all?

[QUOTE=Vickie-CD]Christine, I bet you have the coolest flagpole in town!!!
    Love
    Thanks Vickie...it's not the "tallest" flagpole around but what it lacks in height it makes up for in cool and cute!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Christine Renee

What would one do with Leather and PVC bras? You would not want to wahs them in the washing machine, correct? I have been 'hand washing those ones. Am I on the right track with this thought?
    XOXO,

Racheal

Washing undies

hand wash or for mashine put in special net linerie washing bag...

Now I seem to leave my undies all over the place!!!???? Before you jump to conclusions ad get excited let me explain. I got a phone call from a CD friend, which went like this.
    "Did you know you have a lot of lingerie at my place?"

"No I DON'T"

"Well a male friend came over through the side gate to the back while I was hanging out my lingerie< so I had to tell him it was yours!!"

I have to get everything washed and dried overnight (I stay in serviced accommodation).

I like nothing better than to stand in the shower in my undies, and have a good soap and a slippery rub all over. (maybe that is why my boobies are always sore - I can never leave them alone now ).

Unfortunately it is often too nice .......... but then I always end up rinsing things out so it doesn't matter.

I hang the stuff up on the shower rail and leave the extractor fan on.

...... yes, I did forget to take them down in the morning on the odd occasion.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]