Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved chest yesterday Dr visit tomorrow

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

have you ever had a heart monitor??

First, the Dr. won't say anything and won't care, except s/he might be worried that you had a heart monitor or some such..

Meanwhile, if any of you ever are in the situation to have a heart monitor, shave BEFORE you go...if you don't, they dry shave you with a disposible razor....yuck! I strongly suggest you beat them to it!

tina!

He (or is it she?) probably wont even notice - watch television and see how many male athletes or swimmers have no body hair . I don't have any and I am well passed the adolescent stage
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

hey luv!

he probably won't say anything, but you might ask him the health benefits of tanning booths, which you're considering using for the winter, which is why you shaved...to achieve that Purrrrfect tan!
    i dunno...sounds good to me!
    *L*
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Gianna nailed this one right out of the chute...90% chance nothing will be said or even noticed & if anything is said, the GF answer is great. Shaving your chest is not unusual. Look at any of the male models out there. In fact, my GGSO's teenage daughters think a hairy chest on a man is gross! Go figure!

I mine shaved when going to the doctor. Made it easier for them to do my EKG. Doctors don't care about if you're shaved or not they just looking at your health.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Heck, when I shave my chest I dont even notice!!! All six hairs go quietly down the drain.

What happens between you and your physican is privileged communication. He is forbidden to report you to the Transvestite Police.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Content and Happy
    My first visit to my new doctor was pretty routine. There were a few questions and a few answers. My thought. He's a Doctor, that's all. I haven't hidden anything from anybody so far, why start now. To me, it's harder to hide than just be me.

Lanore

It's you chest to do as you like
    Angie

I have been shaving my chest and underarms daily for ~15 yrs, and my legs off and on for probably 8-10 yrs. I've always had a few friends comment on it, but usually just in passing. I mean, when I go to the beach or lake with friends, I make no attempt to hide the fact that I am completely smooth all over. Funny thing is, I cycle and swim daily, so most people I know just assume that's why I shave everything. However, whenever someone asks, I tell them that swimming and cycling are really secondary to the fact that I have always just liked how it feels. I tell them I was shaving long before I ever started cycling and swimming.

Shaved...

I went to a physical theripist over a sholder muscle that was bothering me. SHE asked about the shaved body and all I said was my SO liked it and found it sexy...I'm a widower but she didn't know that...
    [SIZE="2"]Tammie Kay[/SIZE]

I'm planning C Ding to doctor's office the end of the month as a test.
    Rain.

Thanks for the replies & support

Went to the Dr today and just as everyone said no worries It was just a "Don't ask Don't tell"
    Thanks for the nudge to sanity

laura

I shave my entire body except the hair on top of my head and get a physical every year. They don't care. Try going to the Dr and forgetting to take off your pantyhose or toe polish. You get looks and a comment but it's to be laughed off in most cases. We worry too much what others think.

Today I bought these great 4" pumps at Target of all places. One pair in red patten and the other in matte black. $24.99 who could pass? Nothing was even looked at twice. I was looking more at the mom behind me in line. She was hot and she looked at the heels and looked at me and went about her biz. Oh well, she's probably just jealous I can wear them, walk in them and run in them and she can't any longer.

xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I would not worry a bit,I had gone in for an appt. due to back problems but when the was behind me checking my spine then slid my short pants done a bit ..suprise! I was wearing powder blue nylon hipsters! she never said a word though I'll bet I was red as can be.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Shaved Chest

11th Commandant - Keep thy mouth shut!

And, maybe his chest is shaven..?

Ya never know for sure?

Do not say anything, the doctor will probably not pay attention to it. If he/she does, tell him your girlfriend likes a smooth chest.
    Allie

I did the same thing...

And I had known this dermatologist for 20 years, so I felt pretty comfortable with her so I told her the truth. She replied that I did not have to tell her, since a lot of men shave for different reasons and she would not have thought anything much about it. I know she will keep my secret and I am glad I told her because I have needed a few more things from her, but the bottom line is it is not important!

Michelia

New Dr.

I have been seeing my regular PCP for years with shaved legs & chest/stomach. He nor I ever mentioned it.
    So, guess what. He retires & he refers me to a new Dr. who specializes in diabetes. (Endocrinologist)sp?
    I decided that I was going to be up front at the first visit. When he was going over things with me, I came right out with him & told him that I was under alot of stress with my job & family issues & one of my stress relievers was that I was a crossdresser. That is why you will see I have shaved my legs & chest.
    The only thing he said was "O.K., do you need any help with this". I said "no", & that was it.

I have a physical scheduled in a month or so. Will be the first time to the Doc's office since I totally shaved my body. Thought about letting the hair grow back but heck with that...will take my chances. Only problem its a company physical...hmmmm....guess I am going to go with the old swimming and biking excuse which is actually true to a point.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I have had the front of my body shaved for years, from my toes to my neck. Yes, I do shave my face too! I am going to have an Arteriogram done on Friday. I wonder what will be said when they find out out they don't have to shave my groin area to insert the dye into the artery? I love the smooth feel under my panties!

Sissy

More Girl than man
    I had a surgery while in the Military on the testicular region I went in to have the operation and the nurse said "we need to shave your.." she lifted the blanket and said "OH OK I see you already did that for us" and that was all that was said about it. So if MIL Drs arent worried about it I'm sure no civillian doc would even raise an eyebrow at it.
    Love,
    Natalie