Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you cry easy?

yesIdo

I cry when I see something sad or happy. What tore me up was the Memorial Service for Steve The croch Hunter Irvin It was so sad seeing his wife and kids having to deal with the death of there mate and father. Why did he have to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

A Little More Serious

Quote Originally Posted by sonalnarula View Post
    This was always an object of concern for me. The slightest mushy scene on the telly (or anywhere) and my eyes will well up. Until I accepted my tg/cd self, it was always rather embarrassing, especially in high school and college. Y'know, here's this guy trying to fit in with the peers, typical boys, and his eyes well up when something sweet and sentimental comes along.

Now, I'm just happy about it and believe it's just another sign that I should have been a woman. Just like my extremely feminine eyelashes

Anyone of you have the same characteristic?

Love
    Sonal
    Sure Sona. I thought of a friend last week, who passed away two years ago and dammit I couldn't hold back the tears. I miss him terribly.

My eyes have always teared for emotional reasons. My throat gets really tight also. In high school, many years ago, I took my girlfriend and her mother to see "Love Story". Both of them cried at the end and I tried to hold it back. Well, I finally burst and the two of them never let me forget it! Anyway, I am glad to be the way I am.
    Allie

is in her vest
    Hi

my eyes do "leak" a little bit at sad movies, I cry at funerals, had tears in my eyes when our children were born, and I have welled up a bit at weddings....it seems I am a bit sensitive...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

The Champ
    That movie turns on faucet. I will sit and cry like a baby everytime I see it.
    Life has given us this emotion to heal ourselves and others as well. This my sisters, is why WE are who WE are.
    I LOVE YOU ALL.....
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

girlie guy
    I didn't start crying until I got girly.
    I've always been sensitive but now I cry like a girl.
    I don't know why, it just happened to me!
    :be:

Content and Happy
    Yes, and it doesn't take much.

Lanore

Thanks for the question. In a word! Yes. I'm very emotional.

Unhappy Cry baby.

Yes, me too,and ditto on the long lashes.-Angela. :be:
    Last edited by Angela E.; 01-09-2007 at 06:14 PM. Reason: comma

Cry sure!! Whats wrong with that?? Iv'e never held back but there are a whole lot of people who'll tell you you shouldn't. I think that's unhealthy. Men don't cry brought to you by the same croud that says men don't wear dresses either!!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

yes i do

i thought that i was the only the one that cries at the drop of the hat, but i seems that i,m not alone.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I cry a lot.

Movies, tv shows, even commercials, books, cards, my eyes well up all the time. My ex used to keep boxes of tissues handy in every room in the house, not for her (she never cried), but for me. I feel it's a healthy expression of my emotional side. I've become upset and cried in front of people at work and elsewhere, and yes, most guys think it's a sign of weakness, but women have told me they find it an attractive part of my personality.

always was, always will be a crybaby

I think pretty much everyone cries when they start life. The shutting down of the tearducts comes when boys (or girls who are expected to be tuff) are conditioned that they shouldn't cry. The only thing that makes us relate crying as a feminine attribute is that women are allowed, even expected to cry, men are supposed to be more in control of their emotions.

Crying is a natural thing everyone should feel free to do. It's good for you, cleanses the soul.

Crying's not just for girls.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Red face

Yes, its a little embarrassing to admit it, even to you girls here, but I do cry more than my wife!!! I try not to do it in frount of her, though!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Crying's not just for girls.
    So true. I was raised with a "suck it up" "boys don't cry" attitude, from of all people, my MOM!

Took me a long time to learn that "sucking it up" as a little kid caused a lot of my own issues later in life. When I thought I was finally OK with crying, I caught myself telling my own son to "suck it up." Auggh. So, I worked on myself some more.

I don't know if I cry more or less than most of my guy friends, but I can cry at movies, weddings, and I positively wept as the Trade Towers came down and thousands died before my eyes. I have relegated the "suck it up" stuff to the rubbish pile.

Yes - as a boy and young man it was expected that i should supress any tendency to tearfullness in the sense that tears suggested a lack of moral fibre or masculinity.

As i have become older i don't even try to supress tears when the occasion brings them on and it seems accepted by the people I come into contct with as a sign of being sensitive to others.

Now here are the questions_
    Have I changed?
    Has society changed?
    or Am I perceived differently by the people I come into contact with?
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Oh yeah!

When I got my last months gas bill........But really I have always been a softy from far back, used to think something was wrong with me, being a man and all. Now I have a nice balance!

Life is good!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Yup, not as much when I remember to take my meds, especialy anti-depressants.
    I had tears in my eyes when ET died, a frickin' puppet "died' for god's sake!
    I was driving to Calgary on September 11th, listening to the radio coverage, cried the whole way. (5 Hours). w.

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sonalnarula View Post

Anyone of you have the same characteristic?

Love
    Sonal
    I'm the same way. I cry at everything, just about.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Yes, I have always been very sensitive to touching scenes in movies or many things that occur in real life. It is just the way I am.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

I gotta be honest, no, I don't cry all that much. A tear jerking movie, like Bridges of Madison County, a little, but there's not much else I'll cry over. I'm wired like a guy like that I suppose.
    -Sedona

Yes! Alot! For any reason.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Thumbs up yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...

[SIZE=3]Ok, ok so I had to jump in here and say my piece. As my avatar says, I am very much a girly girl and I cry at EVERYTHING. However, I know a lot of women, my sissy included who hardly EVER cry. Personally, I think a man who crys easily is that much more sensitive to all things in life. What I am saying is I think it makes you a better man when you are able to show your emotions. It doesn't matter whether you are a CDer or not. I LOVE a man who doesn't mind crying in front of others. Needless to say I am a big fan of y'all CDer's too! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]CG gg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Yes!! And more and more recently