Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you cry easy?

Yes have always been very sensitive, I cry for almost any reason. When happy ,sad.

Frequently

Ever since George Bush became President I find that I break out in tears very frequently. Trina
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Maureen View Post
    Ever since George Bush became President I find that I break out in tears very frequently. Trina
    i can understand that lol

I cry tears during sentimental moments on tv shows all the time. I'm very sensitive and glad to be so.

I love feeling and dressing like a woman and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by Gemini Dream; 01-10-2007 at 12:40 AM.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    LOL ....... I really did laugh as well

Cry? me? ....yep, if it's something close to my heart, or just something really really sad, I will cry openly no matter who is around.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by sonalnarula View Post
    Wow - I guess I hit upon a very strong common characteristic that we all share. We aren't 100% male, that's for sure - even the ones of us that insist we're straight. I mean, sure we can be straight but there's something more to us than a non CD male. And you know what, its great !
    Hmm I've noticed that I am just a little bit different also.

all the time

I cry when I'm happy, when I'm sad, just when I feel like crying.
    Always been that way.
    Seems like that's a pretty common characteristic we share.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
    - Anais Nin

When I started HRT I cried a LOT, sad movies - whatever.
    I'm not on near the doseage but can still feel it. If I'm sad or life is stacked up on me.
    No happy crying though.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I find I cry more easily as I grow older. I'm much more sentimental than I used to be and cry for all sorts of reasons. But then, I am also much more in touch with my feminine self now. And DAMN, girls, it feels GOOD!! Those tears seem to just wash out all the bad old stuff.

Not until my daughter was born. The last 4 years I cry at everything that deserves a good cry...movies, tv, songs etc.

Banned Read only

Impeach the son of the Bush

My favorite bumper sticker.

Crying...........

My main weakness is abuse of animals. I was pushed to go hunting (I tried but could never pull the trigger) because I could never kill a poor defenseless animal. Seeing animals dead on the road, I can't look. My other weakness is when I think about loved ones, especially my mother who died in 1998, I can't hold back the tears.
    Some songs I hear that remind me of certain things make me cry. The main one is George Jones or Lorrie Morgan singing "A picture of me without you".

Spinster of this Parish Madeleine's Avatar

Hormones?

Any of you, like me, who can cry at anything anytime, had their hormones checked? Wonder if is part of the feminine thing...

Cried today in front of my Dr while talking about GID, so we have gone for a full blood chemistry test.

Will post the results next week.

Hugs Madeleine..
    If I get to where I'm supposed to be going then please stop me.

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I also cry, weep, sob like the others that have posted in this string. But I also have a BF who, if I shed a few tears when we are together, reacts by getting me some nice little surprise gift. I guess GG's have had this happen for ages. Knowing what the result will be, I find that I cry very easily when I am with this guy. But is does take a real trigger, but not one that he always understands until I explain the reason to him. Guys can be so obtuse at times!

I cry at sad movies all of the time. Even though I know the Ending of the movie I amgoing to cry

I cry at movies, tv shows, even heartwarming news stories. I don't mind crying in femme mode but it is a little embarassing walking out of a theater in drab with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Karen Sue

it's a trait i have and i find it hard to hide, but it happens to me so many times when i'm watching a good movie

i usually start coughing or falsly sneezing if im in company, otherwise i just have a damn good cry and i actually enjoy that, it's something that guys don't do enough

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I cry at the end of every movie that has a happy endings scene. Although I like action movies I really prefer to watch a nice "chick flick". I hope one day I have the opportunity to watch one dressed as me.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Why yes and the older I have gotten the more likely I am to cry. I cry in church listening to the worship songs about how God loves us all dispite our sinful ways. I tear up at sporting events when the national anthem is played(thinking about the brave men and women who have died in defense of our country and freedom). I cried when Tony Gwynn, the recently elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame during his retirement celebration. Thinking about how my deceased daughter would be like now when I see children that are the age she would have been if she hadn't died. I can go on and on about it. I probably cry because I am a girl at heart and all girls cry.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

My 0.02

Yes, I'm pretty much like that as well. My emotions come when I'm experiencing something moving, whatever it might be. It's not only movies, either. Sometimes music can move me to the point where I choke up a bit (and I'm not only talking about opera, but also it happens with just rock/lite rock/ballad/whatever if the lyrics are really meaningful to me and/or the music is really pretty).

For example, The Living Years by Mike and the Mechanices almost always makes me cry because it's about the death of the author's father.

Another example is the scene in the movie Titanic where the string quartet (or was it a quintet) is playing "Nearer My God to Thee" (I'm choking up now lol). Not only is the scene poignant but the musical piece itself is quite beautiful, especially as played by those strings. That supposedly did happen in real life aboard the Titanic. Just thinking about the idea moves me to tears.

Oh, and yes -- George Bush doesn't make me cry, but he does arouse other strong emotions within me such as anger (outrage really).

I love my emotions! Life is vastly richer with emotions. I wouldn't give them up -- this is one reason that I would not come back as male with male gender identity and no inner femininity even if I could. No thanks!

Hugs,
    Lisa
    Last edited by Lisa Maren; 01-10-2007 at 09:30 PM.
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've noticed that it is easier to cry more easily now than before. I still get embarassed, but I'm learning to accept it.