Thread: Is there anything sexier than letting the curls

Banned Read only

Exclamation Is there anything sexier than letting the curls

Really sisters, is there anything sexier than releasing your own headgrown locks into the trusted hands of a skilled stylist(e)/colourist(e) and letting the curls fall where they may?

Hooked on hairspray again!

Ranee

My hair doesn't curl... and it takes colour with all the grace of man trying to push an unwilling elephant along a road. Actually I have a hairdressers appointment today where it will be positively nuked so the roots will take colour, and then I can have any style as long as it's poker straight
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I am lucky enough to have a FULL head of hair which I now have fashioned into a short bob, it's been highlighted too and I just love it as it grows longer[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I love going to the hair salon. Have since I was a kid. My hair is collar bone length. Just before Thanksgiving I gave in to my stylists suggestions and had it layered. Just went yesterday and had it layered a little more. For the last year or so I've been having it straightened (flat ironed) every time I get it cut, and sometimes in between haircuts. Since she layered it, she's started flipping the longest layer up and curling the rest under with a curling iron. I'ts the best my hair has looked in a long time. I go to the salon en femme, without breast forms. Don't know why, really, I don't just go ahead and wear forms, but that's just the way i started out going there and I'm reluctant to change. My once a month or so trip to the "beauty shop" is great therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    I love going to the hair salon. Have since I was a kid. My hair is collar bone length. Just before Thanksgiving I gave in to my stylists suggestions and had it layered. Just went yesterday and had it layered a little more. For the last year or so I've been having it straightened (flat ironed) every time I get it cut, and sometimes in between haircuts. Since she layered it, she's started flipping the longest layer up and curling the rest under with a curling iron. I'ts the best my hair has looked in a long time. I go to the salon en femme, without breast forms. Don't know why, really, I don't just go ahead and wear forms, but that's just the way i started out going there and I'm reluctant to change. My once a month or so trip to the "beauty shop" is great therapy.
    Rhonda, have you thought about a water bra; it will give difinition without a great protrusion.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Hi Penny,
    I've had a water bra, but was never really happy with the look it gave me. At least for the one I had, I think I really needed something to start with.

But... that's not really the deal here. I've probably way over complicated my life, but there are places I go that I'm full-out fem, others androgenous, etc.. The good part is I always have somewhere to go where they sort of know me, regardless of how I present that day. Sometimes I don't have time or whatever for full-on fem, but I need a little fix. The unfortunated part is I'm not comfortable stepping out of this known persona. For instance, at this salon I was wearing light makeup, jeans, a sleeveless top and low heels the first time I went there and that's how I dress every time. Not that I wear exactly that. I 've worn capri's, nailpolish, lots of makeup, little makeup... you get the drift. A different version of the same theme. Oh, one of these days I'll add the boobs, and some other time I'll wear a skirt or dress, but right now this is quite satisfying. I've been going to this salon for a little over a year. They're very comfortable with me, and I with them. They do a great job on my hair. They've asked to do my nails, too. I don't want to go too fast or too far and blow a very good thing.

Wow, that was a long answer to the water bra question! Sorry! I'm trying hard not to do any real work!