Thread: Breast cancer good news,from Charolette

Breast cancer good news,from Charolette

Hi all, I just recieved good news, I had a mamogram in Dec2006, it was a follow up from surgery in Jan 2005, Drs, saw some small spots that wer"nt there last year, Got results Monday, from 2 biopsies done Jan 3rd of this year, one is scare tissue, and some calcium build up, will have it removed in the next 2 weeks, under local anisthisa, wont have to be asleep, home in a couple of hours, a thread a while back was about getting mammorgrams, ladies please dont hesitate if recomended, get it done ,only takes about 20 minutes, it saved my life,, Charolette

Carolette, that would have been pretty scary waiting for the results..... That's great news that everything is okay
    All the best and take a couple of these with you when you go for your day surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    a thread a while back was about getting mammorgrams, ladies please dont hesitate if recomended, get it done ,only takes about 20 minutes, it saved my life,, Charolette

I couldn't agree with you more..... A few minutes of discomfort and a little pain is worth it if it saves your life....

Sharona

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona GG View Post
    Carolette, that would have been pretty scary waiting for the results..... That's great news that everything is okay
    All the best and take a couple of these with you when you go for your day surgery

I couldn't agree with you more..... A few minutes of discomfort and a little pain is worth it if it saves your life....

Sharona
    Thanks for your hugs, Charolette

Hi Charolette, glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious.

Hope the surgery goes well. Thanks for the tip.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw