Thread: Can't wait until Saturday / Can't wait until Saturday, pt 2

Talking Can't wait until Saturday / Can't wait until Saturday, pt 2

My SO has some serious medical issues, (pervious threads) including some new problems and had turned the tables regarding Tasha, whom is packed away in the shed, she did not want to know anything about my crossdressing, I was stunned last night when she suggested I take her to her mothers place for a night on the weekend, and drop the kids at my parents place for the weekend. She thought it would be good for me to get all 'dolled' up as she felt I needed it and in the past months had done everything for her and the kids, cooking, cleaning, you name it, this was her way of saying Thank you. So I am on the phone in an instant arranging grandparents and mother inlaws, after ten minutes all was arranged, kids go at 9am Saturday morning, and SO is taken to her mothers shortly after. I was on a high all night last night, I asked if she minded if I trimmed some fuzzy bits, she said "Yes, but don't use all the razors", wow, I only wanted to trim with clippers!. She even suggested I take some photo's too. This for me is a huge step foward as in the past few months she had gone from 100% acceptence to nothing. I plan on being careful regarding the pictures as I still am unsure regarding her complete acceptence. I may even post some pics if they are good enough.

it's thougthful of you and wife on both cases hope your wifes health issues get resolved and you have a lot of funn

Gold Member
    Sounds fun, lets see those pictures, and tell your wife to get better soon.

Oh cool pics...have fun...and hope things get better for your wife
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

good to hear

sounds like it will do you all a power of good !! hope your wife gets well soon
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Tasha that's great news, you sound like a great husband. Not long till tomorrow - (for us Aussies )..... so enjoy and have a well deserved break from everyone and just pamper yourself......
    Can't wait to see your pics....
    Hope you wife's medical conditions pick up soon.....

Sharona

Wow Tasha... good news indeed! Even in her ill health, your wife is thinking of you. Very sweet that you have been taking care of her (and the kids) not out of duty or for a reward, but for love. Got to respect that. Enjoy your YOU time. You deserve it.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Crazy Lady
    I hope you and your wife make it through this trying time.

Dee

Good for you. Enjoy your day, the anticipation sounds like it is almost as good as the actual experience.

Thank you

Just signed in for 10mins to see what was going on and I was shocked to see how many replies I had received, so a massive thank you for the support and the kind words you have given me, and yes it has been hard with S/O sick, a 7 yr old who has been acting up lately and a almost 12 month old, as well as studying for a couple of hrs at night.
    Once again thank you so much it's fantastic.

Tasha sounds like you have a great wife that loves you and thinks of your needs have fun
    Angie

go girl

you go girlfriend and good luck on getting your photos and a big hug for your wife for thinking of your needs and desires , i hope her health improves soon . bless you both , jacquie from australia ps ill be thinking of you on sat nite
    ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF:

Well Tasha, its now 10.13 Sydney time. Hope everything went off this morning without a hitch and that you're fun has started..... I bet you are already dolled up!!

Sharona

Tasha -- I would tell you to treat your wife special, but you already have. Enjoy yourself. And I hope your wife feels better and you keep treating her well.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Can't wait until Saturday, pt 2

Due to the huge response I received in my last thread I just had to come on and tell everyone I have had a blast the last 24 hours.
    After dropping the kids the my parents place, and dropping my SO and her medications at her mothers I was home by 10am, ran a nice hot bath and climbed in, shaved my legs, underarms, chest etc, then moisturised afterwards. Makeup came next and although out of practice for a few months I think I did an all right job, put on a bra, panties, stockings, wig and had a problem, I could not work out that to wear, so decided to sit on the lounge and do my nails, opting for a set just longer than my natural nails. Afterwards, my ****ty side got the better of me and I hit the eyeliner a bit heavier as well as the mascara and eyeshadow, then a short tight skirt, tight top, a choker, and my 1" platform knee high heeled boots. By 3pm I had changed 3 more times experimenting with different looks. (Talk about a kid in a candy shop).
    I did some house work, hung some washing on the clothes line (secluded yard) and generally tidied up. 6pm hit and I made dinner and put it in the oven, and retouched my makeup, and put my hair (wig) up, different earrings, and a nice simple black dress and a pair of sling backs 2" heel, bracelet, necklace and I was done. I had dinner enjoying a wine with it. 9pm hit and into bra, panties and satin nightie, and then relaxed watching a movie.
    Got to bed at 1am.
    I am now sitting here wearing the usual bra, panties, stockings, gypsy style skirt, blouse to match and my new suede look knee high heeled boots.
    SO called to see how my night was and although a little lonely it was what I needed. I suggested I could get a nurse's outfit for when the kids are at the grandparents place, to care for her, I was told "We'll have to see about that!" fingers crossed.
    I have a few hours left before the house is taken over again, so plan on relaxing and taking things easy.
    I have taken lots of pics, but have to get the ok from SO (agreement I made when I came out to her) before posting.
    Once again, thanks for the kind words from everyone.

saturday night

hi Tasha here in uk its cold wet and windy this hasen,t stop this girl from going out Had to take my dog out. so what better way than as helen,wore my above knee denim skirt opaque tights my black knee boots and a lovelypolo necked top under my long coat .Even in this wether its so nice to be out as a girl love helen