Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cut it off

cut height off

Cut 1/4" off the back of one high heal. Apparently it gives you a sexy wiggle when you walk. I was just watching a show on the history of high heals and they said that Marilyn Monroe did it. I don't have enough spare shoes so I might try gluing something on one instead.
    Last edited by Sally2005; 01-12-2007 at 12:39 AM.

I cut a quarter inch off my left heel.. how do I stop the bleeding??

Too funny

Oh thank goodness for you Tedi, that was so funny you've brightened my day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutechloe View Post
    Oh thank goodness for you Tedi, that was so funny you've brightened my day!!!
    I'm glad I brightened your day, but I'm beginning to feel faint. Anyone out there up for a transfusion??

I saw the same show it was a step up for the cbc (for others o/s canada that is our left wing gov sponsored tv network). GG are built with a wider pelvis and the hip works differently this gives them a natural wiggle so the shoe trick enhances this wiggle. For us poor males it would just make us walk like we have one leg shorter.Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

O yeah GG's had their whole life to learn how to walk in heel' and now you want us who are barely getting by without breaking our neck's to shorten 1 heel. Hon where are the band-aid's

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Reminds me of a funny true story,

one place I worked one time one girl came in to work with what was noticed (by a fellow employee) later in the day as two different shoes one, both where heeled shoes, and they where of different hieghts

How did he notice? they were different colours also! (one light pink one white)

Yep she was a blonde!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Its NOT the heel that makes ya a lady yall......not the heel at all....that wiggle doesnt exist in todays time.....Marylin did that for money and for John John....lol.....but hey that is rather interesting info there.....xoxoxoxoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

If only that kid with the club foot had known........

Ever notice the higher the heel the more feminine the walk? I am wearing "3" heels and am walking with quite a feminine wiggle.

I agree Karen...i have a few pairs of 5inch heels and the walk gets sexy with them.....maybe i am lucky...my one leg is a 1/2inch shorter then my other so in guy mode if my back is bothering me from working out or something people ask me if i am limping...but in heels i think it does give me more of a swagger ;-)

Has somebody called an ambulance for Tedi??? I am worried about her!!!

Wish I had "5" heels. Bet they are hard to get used to.

It ain't worth it

Seems like a pelvic/lower back nightmare just waiting to happen. Just pull your shoulders back, hips forward and head high and lead the step with your knee, not your toes. You'll wiggle.

I hope Tedi isn't a bleeder.

I must have a great wiggle. My left leg is almost 2" shorter than my right leg. I would like to say it was an old football injury but "old car accident" injury is more correct.

I have found if I am wearing 2" heels, I have to be aware of how I walk and put a wiggle in my walk. If I wear 3" or 4" then the wiggle come naturally. Also when I wear 3" or 4" heels my rear end seems to be bigger too. LOL

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree GG View Post
    Just pull your shoulders back, hips forward and head high and lead the step with your knee, not your toes. You'll wiggle.
    I agree Tree GG, I stand up proud, step one foot in front of the other, and think "sexy lady", and it happens for me. I hear folks say, "you even have The Walk !"

In other circles I hear this "Thought creates Form."

Dream It! Be It!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by gianna25 View Post
    I agree Karen...i have a few pairs of 5inch heels
    5 inch heels? I've just gotten used to 4 inch heels! I went to a holoween party once and my comfort in walking in heels gave me away. "he has worn heels before" I heard a woman say to her husband. For those of us who don"t pass, Haloween is our best hope and even then.............

Banned Read only

Thought this was about cutting something else off

Oh well, wishfull thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie2day View Post
    I saw the same show it was a step up for the cbc (for others o/s canada that is our left wing gov sponsored tv network). GG are built with a wider pelvis and the hip works differently this gives them a natural wiggle so the shoe trick enhances this wiggle. For us poor males it would just make us walk like we have one leg shorter.Billie
    I'd take that over the Fox Nuisance Channel any day

Quote Originally Posted by Tedi View Post
    I'm glad I brightened your day, but I'm beginning to feel faint. Anyone out there up for a transfusion??
    You misspelled transfusion. The correct spelling is T R A N S F O R M A T I O N

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Thank's Tree GG I wondered how you GG's do that so well.That really work's Justabit

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bgirl View Post
    5 inch heels? I've just gotten used to 4 inch heels! I went to a holoween party once and my comfort in walking in heels gave me away. "he has worn heels before" I heard a woman say to her husband. For those of us who don"t pass, Haloween is our best hope and even then.............
    [SIZE="3"]I have gotten dressed at Halloween 3 times, was out on the dance floor in 3 1/2" heels dancing up a storm when a woman told me "you've worn heels before haven't you", to which I answered, looking down, "Oh I do have heels on" [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Damn, I have oneleg shorter than the other too. And I just cut the wrong heel off of all my shoes!! But I do have one hell of a wiggle.

sissy kyla's Goddess LadyEllenofLeFemme's Avatar

Wiggle

Everyone's butt looks better in heels because the height lifts the butt. I think that is why Miss America contestants used to wear stellettos during the bathing suit competition.

A good wiggle doesn't require high heels. Lengthen your stride and extend your entire leg from the hip to produce a natural wiggle. When a girl tries to walk in heels that are too high she takes little baby steps or walks flat footed. A natural walk is heel to toe followed with a slight push off from the ball of your foot. That is good form for a male or female.

I am giving a presentation on posture, walking and fem movement on the 3rd Sat in March for the Delaware Reniassance Group. If anyone lives in that area I hope you will attend.
    Lady Ellen
    Le Femme in central New Jersey