Thread: Bra Topic

Bra Lover

Bra Topic

Well yesterday I put on my bra for a while and I didn't even get a stiffy like I normally do. Is there something wrong with me or am I just used to the idea of wearing a bra?

Also, which do you prefer, softcup, underwire, front close, back close, or racerback styles?

LOVE,
    SARAH

Sarah,

I dought that there is anything wrong with you. More likly you are getting use to the idea of wearing bra's and you are begining to settle into who you are becoming.

As far as style is concerned I really havn't settled on a style as yet. Though I ahve no dought that when I do it will be one that contains lace. The more the better as far as I am concerned.

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Smile

I agree with Anna-Maria, i wear a bra under my drab most days.Most of the time I forget that it's there especiallyif it is the right fit.

I prefer lace too and my favourite at the moment is a front closing half cup with ribbon tie at the front to hide the clasp.Plus matching tie side panties. Love them to bits!!!!

Hugs

Roberta-Jane

No sarah, you are getting used to wearing them. You may want to look for one that will still 'make that happen' and keep it for a 'treat'.
    XOXO,

Racheal

Oh I love underwires the best! Especially my collection of bras with solid lower cups and pretty lace upper cups. This is not a popular style tho' now, as browsing through lingerie sections reveals. I did succumb to the urge to try somethin' new; an underwire, one-piece foam cup bra-"one fabulous fit" by Maidenform. It really feels good! And it's back close too; I prefer those. Oh btw, my wife taught me, by watching her, to fasten my bra in front, and then slide it around in its proper place. It is a neat idea and far easier than hooking behind your back(tho' I do understand the sensualness of this act too). I'm sure we'll talk later, Olivia.

Banned Read only
    "It" still happens....but the intensity has certainly subsided since that very first time I put on my sister's bra. I have many styles, but generally prefer a back hook underwire. It seems to provide the best shaping and projection if I am not using forms. And when I use forms, an underwire seems to hold them in place better than some other styles.

I like to reach behind my back to hook and unhook. But my gf always uses the "hook and turn" technique. I enjoy telling her that's the wrong way. And, of course, she tells me the same thing.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b
    Well yesterday I put on my bra for a while and I didn't even get a stiffy like I normally do. Is there something wrong with me or am I just used to the idea of wearing a bra?

Also, which do you prefer, softcup, underwire, front close, back close, or racerback styles?

LOVE,
    SARAH
    keeps your pantys clean................................

I think I remember the days when I got "excited" putting my bra on. Well, maybe can remember back that far. Anyway, after all these years I prefer a lace underwire bra. I think that's the sexiest bra on the market. I'm slowly changing all of my bras for lace as my boobs grow. This is such a wonderful thing.
    Kisses, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    keeps your pantys clean................................
    Gee Wiz Wendy!!!!
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    Gee Wiz Wendy!!!!

sorry .................................................. .............................

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    sorry .................................................. .............................
    I was laughing so hard I almost.................. Never mind.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

crossdresser

Smile getting dressed

When I first started by the time I finished dressing I exploded into my panties, Now nothing. It takes alot to get me up and c**. I think I'm becoming a woman, or I'm getting older. Hope it's the first
    Last edited by tristen; 01-29-2005 at 02:06 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    I was laughing so hard I almost.................. Never mind.

omg i think i know...............good thing you did not........................

you are probably makeing the smae transition that so many of us have and getting used ti it I dont know but I do know that I prefer underwire bras with back hook over all other styles nylon lower cups with lace upper cups are my favorite.
    Love and Hugs Tracie Lynn