Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been caught???

Question Have you ever been caught???

Hi Everyone,

I always sleep enfemme, in my favorite dresses and Blouses. It's about the only time I get to do it. Anyway Last night I put on one of my favorite dresses. It is a tight fitting short Dress that zips up the back. It really conforms to the body and around the breasts. I woke up this mourning and could not get the zipper down. It would go down about 2", but that was it. I thought Oh S--t. I tried and tried, then decided all I could do was try to pull it up and over. Remember it fits real tight. I was able to get it over and off. What a relief, I thought I was going to have to wake up my Lady and ask her to help. The problem was that a piece of fabric got caught in the zipper when I pulled it up. That was a close one. Has this ever happened before to you???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Oh yes. I had this red flowered sun-dress and the last, I really mean last time I put it on I had put on a couple of pounds. I had a little trouble getting it zipped up, but finally got it. When it came time to change, the zipper got stuck. My SO wasn't home so I waited for her and she couldn't get it either. I ended up flexing my body until the zipper broke... There was no slipping it up and off. I've never found another like it since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You girls are too funny!

Fairly recently I found a thrift store I had never been to before, a small place, and all the clothes were upstairs. Well there was no one up there and I found this blouse that I really really liked. It kind of looked small though, so I figured maybe I should try it on. There was a small area to try things on, only seperated by a thin curtain. I went and tried on the blouse - did I mention I REALLY wanted it - so I ignored the fact that it seemed too small, thinking if I get it past the arms and shoulders it'll fit anyway.

Got halfway, with my head stuck in it and realized no amount of wishing would make it fit, so I tried to get it off. Couldn't. Then I heard someone coming up the stairs. I wriggled and squirmed until I finally got one arm free and was able to pull it off. Between panic I was trying not to laugh because I knew it was a ridiculous situation.

I walked out of the changing area with my hair all mussed up, my face red from practically not breathing, holding the pretty little blouse I would never wear in one hand. The lady who had come up the stairs just looked at me with bewilderment.

I didn't care. At least I got the thing off and didn't strangle myself with it. :blushing:
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

nope i allways sleep in a nitee

Had trouble with a zipper getting stuck on my sister's dress once. Went into a panic and eventually broke it in getting it off. I just put it back in her closet and hopped for the best. She never suspected anything so it never before an issue. Too bad too because I really liked that dress!

Content and Happy
    It's hard to get caught in my birth day cloths.

Lanore

Damn Zippers. I have a couple of dresses that have those things. I just hate them. If I do manage to get the zipped up all the way I can never get out of them.

I am pretty careful to get items that just pull over my head now.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

But sometimes don't you subconciously "want to get caught" I know I do sometimes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cyndi

Red face Getting caught?

More times than I can remember.-Angela.:GE:

Yes, Sometimes I would like to get caught, but that depends on by who.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Never been caught enfemme or wearing anything fem....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Secretary Wannabe
    When I was younger, I was caught putting on a pair of purple silk bikini panties by my step-dad. He told me to take them off and then he hid them. I found them the next day. I also have had close calls but no other situations of being caught.

When I was younger the only place I got to dress was the bathroom, one day I thought I'd locked the door as usual, but hadn't and my brother caught me. I was lucky, I think, my skirt was down on the floor and he was back out so quick I don't think he saw much, he never said anything (we were both in our teens at the time). I once just could not resist trying on a pink dress of my sisters, it was way to small really but I could just about get into it. Then the zip stuck, I was alone in the house at the time though, so didn't panic and managed to ease it open after a few minutes. Later when I got my own room I used to push a dressing table against the door, then I couldn't get caught although there were sometimes awkward questions as to why I;d blocked myself in.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna Julianna View Post
    When I was younger the only place I got to dress was the bathroom, one day I thought I'd locked the door as usual, but hadn't and my brother caught me. I was lucky, I think, my skirt was down on the floor and he was back out so quick I don't think he saw much, he never said anything (we were both in our teens at the time). I once just could not resist trying on a pink dress of my sisters, it was way to small really but I could just about get into it. Then the zip stuck, I was alone in the house at the time though, so didn't panic and managed to ease it open after a few minutes. Later when I got my own room I used to push a dressing table against the door, then I couldn't get caught although there were sometimes awkward questions as to why I;d blocked myself in.

blimey your good marianna.
    one question though...are you really sure they didnt know, especially mum.
    by my mid teens id been seen so many times by all family members..mum, brother, sister and dad. but you know, none of them ever said a word...well, not for a few years anyways, and then it was mum getting stroppy cos i ruined one of her skirts.

about 4 months ago my gf purchased a long gown. I thought we were close enough to the same size but after I got the gown on I realized I wasn't. I had to break the zipper after almost an hour in the gown and knowing that she would be back soon. I feel bad and tell myself I won't do that again anyway she thinks that it must have happened at the thrift store. I offered to pay for it and did but still.

I've never had a zipper get stuck, but I have been caught once.
    Long story short, wife knows and accepts, but no one else. I've never been out in public except Halloween. I had a day off of work, and my wife was at work. I took the opportunity to dress, full makeup, nails polished, etc.
    I was just crossing the foyer and doorbell rings. I'm thinking maybe neighbor, family or friend. There is a face in the side window, and our eyes met. Holy s**t! I know I couldn't run and hide at that point. It was a UPS delivery man with a parcel for me. Gee, how nice. LOL!

Well, I took about 5 seconds to compose myself and answered the door as confidently as I could and thanked him for the package. That was it. No harm done. I must have been white as a ghost under my makeup. This was the first time I had EVER been seen by a stranger. After an hour or so my heart stopped racing and I got on with my day. Looking back on it now, it was a real rush. I'm just glad I mustered the dignity to stand there and open the door. I'm also glad it wasn't a friend or family member!

Suzie S.

Hey Girls, I havent been caught fully dressed but one day my GF's sister was over for lunch, I was wearing shorts and a pair of little ankle socks. During the meal she dropped her napkin and bent down to pick it up. She sat up looked into my eyes and asked "Are your toenails painted?" It was then I found that bright red polish, bright sun light and thin sock don't go together very well. We told her it was just a fun thing we did once in a while. Boy if she only Knew!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Many times by my ex and my sister. Billie Jean

Hello Amy,

Just to share the one and only time in my life that I was caught dressed, an mind you by a family member, an I remember it like yesterday.

I was about 13 years old, in my bedroom dressed up in my sister's clothes / a checkered blue and white "Choker Style" halter top, pleated high waist short shorts, suntan pantyhose and my own navy blue chunk heel shoes (the kind boys used to wear in the early seventies).

As I said, I was in my bedroom getting ready to take the outfit off when my older brother came up the stairs like a speeding bullet and into my room, to find me standing there facing him in full view, as I was trying to get the knot out of the tie of the Halter Top behind my neck.

His only words were "Oh My God" and he left the room.

Needless to say, I was in shock and embarrased, but to this day, he has never mentioned it or to anyone else that I know of.

We are and always have been really close, as I think he just assumed to have forgotten about it, but I am sure, like me, he will always remember it.

I have been able to fly below the "Radar" with my crossdressing throughout my life when it has come to friends and family, but I am sure there are some that suspect it of me, especially seeing me at Halloween parties all dolled up.

Good luck and take care.

~~Cindy~~

caught

---I rather like back zippers as I have a slight bondage fetish, and I always imagine a woman zipping up my dress and putting in a safety pin or glue in the zipper.
    --- Unfortunately, I was trying on several dresses at a thrift store shopping with my favorite SA in semi dressed mode (wig, earrings, lipstick, jeans heels, chest stuffed). I went out of fitting room in a dress to show the SA one of my dress selections--but she was busy with a long line at the register. I went back in fitting room and the discovered the zipper stuck. I came out and finally had to ask for help from a nearby woman customer who had been, secretly glancing at me. She freed it after several attempts. What could I say except, "Thank you very much!"

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Caught up

Seen frequently, usually in town.
    Caught by a zipper, never.
    Caught by someone who should not see such things, never... yet.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

My walked in on me unannounced to find me wearing her knickers, and gave me a quick lecture about not doing it when the kids could see me

She still thinks I've just got a fetish though, so my covers only partly blown lol

I had a couple of close calls, but thankfully was never caught at home or school. Once my Mum walked in on me when I was in my bedroom looking at myself in the mirror and wearing only a pair of my sister Anne's navy blue cotton school knickers.Thankfully she took them to be a pair of swimming trunks, but thereafter I made sure my bedroom door was bolted.

The second close call was at school when they changed the day of PE as there were Local Elections on the usual day . I was wearing a pair of my sister's knickers under my trousers . Luckily I had enough time to go to the toilet and slip off my knickers as it was a lot less trouble to get undressed in front of the other boys and be "commando" than to be wearing a pair of girls' knickers instead of Y-Fronts .

I was only caught once and that was in my early 20s when at work the lock on the toilet door didn't work properly and another employee whom I didn't like and who also disliked me walked in on me as I was sat on the toilet doing a pee ( I have sat to pee like girls do since I started to wear panties aged 12) . As I was wearing a pair of floral patterned women's panties I was caught and in the end had to leave that job as in 1975 people were not so tolerant towards sexual diversity as they are now.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Have not be caught by anyone I know yet...well except for my daughter thats another story. Of course tons of shop keepers, bartenders and people out at the clubs obviously know I'm a tranny.

That being said I was about half way ready Friday evening before going clubbing. Had just panties and bra on...and I was in the middle of putting on my makeup. Someone kept knocking on my freaking door...I did not answer of course! I have had neighbors want to borrow the phone and stuff like that before I guessed that was what it was about. But lord they freaking kept knocking....and I have a doorbell which they did not use.

I did not go look out the little peep hole cause since my steps that lead down to the front door creak really loudly. I live in a 3 level loft and my first floor is just basically a tiny entrance hall then the steps.

Hope it was not an crisis or emergcy...but no way was I answering the door about halfway to being enfemme.

These stories are fun to read! Nice thread you've started here Miss Amy!

I was busted by my ex-wife twice...guess she was not as accepting as I tried to fool myself into thinking.

Have had more close calls since, than I could ever remember though!
    I can say with confidence that I can run in heels!
    The repeated situation is this: several teenage step-daughters with cars and mobile friends means that at ANY moment a car can show up in the driveway. When this happens, THE RACE IS ON!! Heart pounding, brain rushing, hands (as deftly as possible) kicking off shoes, removing garments, under garments, jewerly --etc! So far, I've been able to cover by saying "Not now...I'm in the bathroom" (3/4 bath in master bedroom) !*whew*!

Kinda fun to laugh about from this perspective, but when it happens...adrenaline city baby!!

-Jacqui