Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It Is With Deep Regret...

Holly, the newbies are freezing outside the door! What do we do? Where's the coffee? Where do you keep the cookies?

[SIZE="3"]HOLLY, COME BACK!!! WE NEED YOU!!![/SIZE]

If you didn't know how much you meant to each and every one of us, you do now. Please don't go.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

What???!!

Holly, I feel so sorry for you, I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling, your an inspiration to us all, you have had kind words for everyone, including myself. I hope things work out for you though.
    Just seeing the response you have gained I cannot say any more as it has been said.
    All the best and I hope things work out for you.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I am so sorry. I hope that things will work themselves out some how, some way. I pray the best for you and your loved ones.

with warm regards
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

is in her vest
    damn....double damn
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Platinum Member
    hey after some stocking i talked to Holly .... and let her know that her family here is thinking abought her .... you know i could get a job as a stocker....

Holly we are here for you....

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Holly,

I am saddened to hear this. I hope things work out with your family. You know what is best for them and for you. Good luck dear.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Heavy sad
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

God Rest Her Soul xx

Time will help you sort things out Holly. Try not to let emotions guide your actions until you have had enough time to really think things through.

Good luck to you Holly.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    that I inform you of the demise of Holly. She passed late this afternoon of a broken heart upon hearing the news from her wife and daughter that she was an embarrassment to them. Holly's remains (her clothing, wig, jewelery, makeup, etc.) has been boxed and awaits burial at the local landfill. She is survived by her male counterpart. It was fun.

You CANNOT take the WOMAN out of the man. She'll always be there and she may return someday soon. My wife and I haave discussed my dressing many times and she is some what accepting and knows that I will not embarress her or us while out in public with my dressing. I have spoken to my daughter (age 22) about my dressing and she is more accepting than her mother because my daughter and I go shopping together and at times we even talk like two girls. My daughter and I shop together at Macy's, Torrid, and Lane Bryant.

P.S. If your planning to throw all your girly things out why dont you give them to a homeless shelter or D.A.V. or Goodwill so some of your things can be put to good use by someone who could use it
    Last edited by serinalynn; 01-13-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Sorry to hear about that. If you can find away to stash everything without making things worse, I would try that route.

Holly, I can say all the usual stuff but it would just be more wrapping to an already tied parcel.

So. We will all be here for you when you are able to return. We all know the closet and it is better there than in the cold. Please keep in touch with us no matter what. You may not be able to dress openly, but everything is still there, all the feelings and emotions we all live with. Others may not understand but we do and for your own sanity, lean on us.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Aspiring Member

Yes I do quite agree!

Do not do this.

You might not regret it just now today or tomorrow but someday you will if you ever think that you can just ever leave it behind you are greatly mistaken it will come back she will come back and when you least exxpect it.
    NOone has ever gotten out alive from who and what they are noone!

So do not do it!

Suzy!

It is with Deep Regret...

The title of this thread speaks volumnes Holly...

I don't know you, but I have seen you here and have admired you...I so want to be supportive...but like all of us know...IT NEVER GOES AWAY...It is our essance. I pray that you are able to resolve all of this with your family...I really do.

Linda

Holly i'm so sad right now to hear of your news it's always a sad day when a girl is beaten down into submission. You hold your head up high you're a winner in my book i'll miss you and your wisdom best of luck to you and your family. Don't throw your things out put them up for safe keeping ya never know what might happen that way you won't have to buy all new things if ya decide to bring Holly back to life someday. I'm not gonna say goodbye i'll say talk with ya later and god bless.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

It will never be the same. Broken hearts are broken.

My warmest and best wishes for you that it will nevertheless work out good for you.

Holly, in my book, you are one brave person, it is a wonderful thing when a person will put his family ahead of his/her own needs and wants. We all know that to be a CD is a lifelong trek, heck if we could stop, then I think we all would have. Holly will always be an important part of you so I am asking that you take care of her. You may get rid of all the accessories but the true Holly is in your self. We will be here if you want to drop in and talk, god bless Holly
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

The old saying

I was told a saying a long time ago which has always stuck with me and i think this saying is something for you to maybe use and remember

You can only be insulted if you want to be.
    and you can only be embarrassed by something if you want to be.

Therefore none of this is your fault

We all go through stages of denial.

I hope to see holly back here soon

Lov
    Andrea
    XX

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Unhappy sad, so very sad

Holly, You have been such a source of encouragement and strength on this site. I wish you the best in all you do. I feel safe in saying that everyone will miss you greatly. Only you know in your heart the decision that is right for you. I hate that I will never again be able to read your thoughtful and insightfull posts. I hope your family realizes what a noble thing you are doing for their sake. And I hope they appreciate you as much as we have. You may not dress as Holly anymore, but don't lose that part of you. It is Holly that allows you to be the sensitive, caring and loving person that you are. As Krazy Kat said, you will always be in my heart. Take care and God Bless you. and more .

Country Girl GG
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

sadness in leaning of this Holly.

Holly , I aws so shocked just like your close friends and fellow CD ers on this forum to hear of your decision , but hey hun its your call and may i say you only prooved once again what a wonderful person you are and hey we havent met ,but gee your familly should understand that . Isent you a message via here re your bithday and i said its great that you are supported by your wife as i am and my daughter as well ,PLEASE take care of your self and like the other girls say dont throw all your gear because you will be the same person in 10 years as you are today and most importantly you are the SAME PERSON your wife and daughter have loved all this time , . Holly take care luv allways and please read my signature as i think it says it all . god bless you all and i hope it sorts it self out with input from your whole familly because as we are taught as kids LIFE IS A 2 WAY STREET , not a selfish 1 way . dont hesitate to pm me if you wish . HOLLY TTFN JACQUIE from AUSTRALIA
    ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF:

Oh Holly,
    I am really sorry to hear of your problems. Oh hope you can be revived and can live a happy life again. I know how hard it is when your Female side is rejected. All I know is that I went though hell after Amy disappeared, when I was with my last wife. Now that I am with my Lady, Amy has returned and all 3 of us get along fine. My Lady, Myself and AMY. I will Pray for you.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Oh Holly,

I am so shocked about your news! How can this be? I recall reading such wonderful and memorable trips you took with your wife while enfemme. You have been such a supportive member of our group, and it's hard to imagine this forum without you.

Please don't be hasty in casting Holly aside forever. Just gently put her out of sight for a while. I know that hurtful things can be said in the heat of an argument.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG
    Last edited by Missy Anne's GG; 01-14-2007 at 09:47 AM.

Buddhist

Being a little of the buddhist bent I belive in reincarnation so Holly I morn your passing but I also joyously await your rebith with the next turn of the wheel, sorry Holly you haven't worked all your Karma with us yet.

I know you are hurt, take time morn your loss, it is a necessary thing, it is your work today. But tell that male part of you to get his ass in gear and FIX this, men are so good a fixing things, and tell him he has to visit to report on you. Mom is sick its time for DAD to pick of the load. We've never had a CD dad here. Hmmm reicarnation seems assured.

Holly, I am so sorry to hear about this. You have provided so much support to all us girls. The group is here for you when you need us.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I will pray for you...