Thread: inspired by others

inspired by others

hi girls
    i just want to know if you have been inspired by other girls here ?. i have learned so much..
    my good friend Angela gg .. and myself are on a quest to lose weight for me it is thanks to captlex. i found the perfect dress omg i can't believe i spent my entire last year as a guy budget on this dress. and i got it in my goal weight size . now i have to lose the weight . it's just 3 months... some have seen my dress. what a wonderful goal..
    ho by the way it's been one month smoke free ...

why is it that a forum such as this can bring out the best in us ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You go girl! Can't wait to see you in that dress.
    Congrats on the smoke-free month. THAT could be the single best thing you ever do this year. Keep it up.

I'm inspired by everybody here. In all sorts of different ways, some more practical, some in deeper ways.

It's why I spend WAY TOO MUCH time here .

The questions, the answers, the hints, the confessions, the stories, the musings, the pictures, the warnings, the support and love, the teasing and joking, the flirting, the sharing...it's ALL inspiring to me.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

get bussey time is wasteing there is shopping to do and more bueatfull dresses that you will need i wasted way to much time when i was young

I have been inspired by many of you. I really enjoy reading all the posts and replying to some.
    Today I posted some pics because of something Ericka said awhile back. And because she was right I do not feel that I am lurking/hiding now. There are other examples. To all of you I say thanks, you are all very special to me.
    Krystal Lynn

I know you will meet all your goals!

I don'tnow anything about captlex but weight watchers does wonders for me. I don't buy the products or go to the meetings, but using the point system and making sure there is a lot of fiber in what I eat is a perfect system for my body.

I was pretty much a "girl" before I came here. What has inspired me the most is the willingness of others to share of themselves and their experiences with others. With real folks like this, it makes me feel that there may be some hope for the human race after all.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile

I havn't been here long, but I'd have to say that I've been inspired too. I was totally in the closet before discovering this site. My SO knew, but I hid it. Now I feel a lot better about myself and dress openly in front of my SO almost every day. This is truely a wonderful website. Full of great people and good advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]