Thread: Old Fashion Girl

Barbara Moore

Wink Old Fashion Girl

Maybe I'm a bit old fashion, But I love wearing girdles and stockings. They make a woman feel so feminine!! And when worn under a slim skirt they give you such a fabulous look and feel. Anyone else?

Hugs,
    Barbara Moore

Wink You Know It

Girls,

I do so luv to wear a garter belt and thigh-high nylons, sheer or with back seams. Never done the girdle, but hey, a girl needs to try everything at least once.

Kisses,

Mandie

Tristen Cox
    Yes Looking into getting some nice shaping girdles myself to slim things into the proper places, and they 'must' have suspender straps to go with my stockings. It makes me feel as good as they look (and sometimes better). I just can't stand anything too loose unless it's for sleeping in.

Love
    Tristen

Girdle? How else would I keep the old flab tucked away I love em.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

I am considering these as well - I am a liitle round about the middle - it would also help for posture I think as well. Great idea!
    XOXO,

Racheal

Give me an OBG, seamed stockings, and a good bra. And, I'm in heaven
    Hugs,

Teddie

Banned Read only
    I love girdles. OBG with garter straps and stockings is a favorite. It's a good choice when going for a retro look. Goes great with a 50's or 60's era circle stitched cup bra.

I only have one girdle but it's not the old fashion kind. This is a custom one that has the padding in all the right places. But I do wear a garter belt with REAL nylons sometimes. I got them on Ebay and they feel soooooooo nice.
    Kisses, Linda

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS
    I only have one girdle but it's not the old fashion kind. This is a custom one that has the padding in all the right places....
    Quite a while back, I got a panty girdle from Frederick's with the padding you describe. Gives you a flat tummy, nice round hips and fanny, and garters for your nylons.

Platinum Member

padded panty

got this padded panty got but got hips...............well worth it.....................

glamourboutique.com

i like mine

photos.yahoo.com/cdingme

love hips and butt..........................................

oh yes I agree, I was once told (by a woman) that to be a real woman you wear stockings, not hose. I insist that I wear stockings, girdle, and skirts. The look, the feel is so wonderful, I always want to show someone but as of yet...maybe soon..I beleive it's part of the femininity to attire thoroughly as her...thanks for asking
    kisses
    Melissa
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

Quote Originally Posted by Teddie
    Give me an OBG, seamed stockings, and a good bra. And, I'm in heaven
    i couldn't agree more...mmmm

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Moore
    Maybe I'm a bit old fashion, But I love wearing girdles and stockings. They make a woman feel so feminine!! And when worn under a slim skirt they give you such a fabulous look and feel. Anyone else?

Hugs,
    Barbara Moore
    Whenever I dress up, I have to include girdles, it feels so incomplete without a pair.