View Poll Results: How much time would you like to spend en femme (on average)?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0%

0 0%
  • 1-20%

20 16.53%
  • 21-40%

28 23.14%
  • 41-60%

33 27.27%
  • 61-80%

14 11.57%
  • 81-99%

8 6.61%
  • 100%

18 14.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your optimal balance?

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

What's your optimal balance?

Okay, here's an interesting question that's been tossed around every so often on this forum.

If wishes were horses, as they say, how much of your time would you like to spend en femme?

(That's on a regular basis, ladies, an average amount of time and not a maximum.)
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

100 % my style.

That is my aim 100% but will I ever get there?
    Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

would love to do 100% but at this time it's not possible for me

Around 25% would be fine.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

I would say about half as still like my male side also.
    Krystal Lynn

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    my desire to do this is not that great, when i do it I love to do it, but it's not my live, as much as I enjoy being a girl (occationally) I love being a guy, I love being a father and i love my life as a Man! So i'm just a 1% to 20% Percenter, and no more.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I think 25% would also be fine for me, i enjoy my male side but i enjoy dressing up as well

Ideally I would like to spend the nights that I'm home dressed, so about 20-25% of the time. At the moment it's about 1-5%.

100% of the time would be awsome, but more real number would be 65 + or when ever posible.

half the time would be perfect for me.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Red face

If I were able to make a full sex change - 100% would be perfect. For now, 40% of my "alone" time is crossdressed, and I like that. When "Out and about", crossdressed is for parties only - can't even estimate a percentage for that....

When having sex with a female, crossdressed is perfect for 50% of the happenings! Masturbation: 75% is fine.

I don't seem to be able to eliminate a guilt portion of my feelings (This guilt feeling, I comfortably project onto others as a disapproval/derision of my appearance.) when I crossdress, and that seems to be a controlling influence on my willingness to dress up for my "out and about" activities. ..just a thought.

Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

This is gonna sound like a cop-out, but I can't give a concrete answer. I go in waves where I want to dress a lot. I have a fantasy to spend a full week en femme, but there are other times where I don't feel like dressing at all.

10-15% for me.

I would be more than comfortable at a 50% level; I enjoy both aspects of myself. I know it sounds flippant, but that is just me.

Alyla

Trying harder . . .
    I think in my perfect world . . . I would go to work in drab and do anything connected with as regular me.

But I would go come home unzip the male suit and not have to go through the extra steps to become "me". Maybe I am just lazy.

I'd love to spend my off hours from work as Joy. But the SO would have somthing to say about that.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Oh, I'd say about 15%. That's about 1 full day in 7. It's also the same amount of time I'd like to spend en homme. That leaves 5 days a week for me to be me.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I would probably satrt somewhere around 100%, then afetr the novelty wore off I would expect that it would be around 60%
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I didnt vote because of the obvious. But I just wanted to say I dont blame you girls for wanting to look like we do. We're just gorgeous and God knew what he was doing when he created us didn't he. tee hee And of course our clothes are soooo much more comfortable and stunning to wear. Myself I think regular guys are missing out on so much fun.
    take care
    BEV

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    I didnt vote because of the obvious. But I just wanted to say I dont blame you girls for wanting to look like we do. We're just gorgeous and God knew what he was doing when he created us didn't he. tee hee And of course our clothes are soooo much more comfortable and stunning to wear. Myself I think regular guys are missing out on so much fun.
    take care
    BEV
    Amen.

Some where around the 80% mark. I still like who I am and a lot of the things I do as a guy. Of course, there are a lot of things I do as a guy that I wouldn't mind doing in femme mode.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    So very interesting and revealing. The votes actually show two peaks, one around 50% and the other around 100%. But, that said, the curve is rather flat, meaning that we as group represent a true continuum. This is so fantastic! As a group, we represent all possible aspects of crossdressing; a survey takers dream. No wonder this forum has been such a help to me.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

With someone to share it with, I'd probably opt for about 40-50% as I enjoy being a male too but without a partner 20% would probably do.

It has to be 100% for me. I'm at about 95% now and am hoping to make it all the way one of these days, although I have a couple of major obstacles in the way. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Kisses, Linda