Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if ?

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Question if ?

i just wondered what you would do if someone you knew pretty well, friend /family member came to you, and said that they suspected you wore womans clothes , would you tell them honestly that you do ? or would you be so embarrassed and avoid the question ? i suppose it depends on trust and how much you value that person !
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    just to kinda stun them i would say no i don't ... there not womans clothes if you buy them for your self ... thy are your's....

Banned Read only
    Good question.

I would tell.

Mother asked me when I was about 16 after she found a denim miniskirt in my room, but I denied it was mine saying it was a friend's.

She was sympathetic when she asked and promised to tell nobody and it was obvious I was lying.

She never mentioned it again and I'm nearly 40 now.

I regret not telling her.

I've never fully dress and only wear lipstick and/or a skirt maybe once a month, or less often for several minutes.

I have no problem in telling girlfriends/partners about this.

totally avoid the question,no doubt about it!

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

It would really depend on how well I knew the person and what their level of acceptance would be.

lol

good answer wendy !!
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

it only hapened to me as a youngster at home. I didnt really acknowledge it when asked, not so much because of shame though, just because i was, and am, a very private person.
    I never talked to the family about it, other than being told off for having 'borrowed' something of mums.
    They knew, i knew they knew, they knew i knew they knew...and that was good enough fo me

Been there and done that...... and yes.... I told..... with no repercussions at all..... it's just "my little thing"

The las part of your question was exactly my answer. It all depends on how close they are to me and How much I can trust there confidence. Some of my friends I consider brothers and sisters, but only some of them know how to keep their mouth shut. It would have to be on a case by case basis.

we...

when people are put in a corner/caught out, its like a rabbit caught in headlights, you panice, and not sure what to say/do. everybody reactions are differant
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

It would depend on how sure I was that they knew anything and the tone of there voice.. if they said it in the tone of voice as in "did you sodimize my mother?" or "isn't that fun and kinky" but everyone has to weigh the consequences and there will be some, lets not be naive. Some will be accepting and others will turn their backs.. and you will never know which is which until afterwards.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    I'm at a point in my life where it no longer matters what other people think of me. If it were only up to me I would tell anyone who asked. However, there is more to this than meets the eye. My wife knows I crossdress and I dress at home when she's around but she would be absolutely devastated if anyone found out. So, if anyone we knew asked if I crossdressed, I would dodge the issue. After 52 years of dodging and hiding one gets pretty good at it

Hugs,
    Becky

Turn It Back On Them

I'd ask them what they know and who told them. Chances are someone with a motive has been talking.

I was caught by my ex wife 20+ years ago, so I could not deny I wore women's cloths, she proceeded to tell the rest of the family and our then friends and I didn't deny it to them either.
    I don't know if my kids know as they were young when my marriage broke up ( My Ex says she never told them) but if they asked me now I would not deny it since I intend to "out" myself to them in the coming year. I would not deny it if anyone else asks, it would be a relief in a way even if it broke friendships. I'm not living with any one so I don't have a problem in that respect.

Katie
    Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

As with many things, "it depends." Depends on who's askin, depends on how they're askin, depends on when they're asking, and it depends on where they're askin.

In some ways, it would be a relief to be able to tell certain people about whom I'm fairly confident they would be fine. But I don'tplan on volunteering unless I see a clear cut opening that includes the recipient of the information being ok w/it.

E.g., If a good friend just starting discussing CDing in general and expressed a nonjudgmental positive view, I would likely tell them.

You have to be sure before answering that you know that you can trust this person whole heartedly. If it were just a person of interest asking you do not know what their ulterior motive will be. I was asked by a "friend" if I dressed, I told him and my volunteer work with the Scout movement was over. I am very careful who I tell
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Well I guess my neighbours and the postman already know or at least think there is something strange going on.
    If they would ask, I'd most likely tell them.
    A question about some details, i. e. nailpolish, makeup I answer focused on this detail and not with the whole story (wouldn't make much sense).
    It would depend a bit on the situtation though.
    If I am depending on the person I might hasitate. I dress down (sadly) meeting such people.

I've always been honest. I never saw any point in lying.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I don't advertise it. But if asked directly I would have to say yes as I am not prepared to lie about it either.
    Krystal Lynn

I would say:"Why do you ask?" and go from there. Many of my family members know already however.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    if you are open and out you never have to worry about the "do you" question, nor do you have to suspect anyone's motives - however a lot of people might ask 'why' but that's a different kettle of fish

there is more than enough fear, paranoia, and worry in the world, why add to it

besides, i'm a lazy as the day is long / if you tell the truth you never have to bother to think about what you told that person

a shame

i just find it a pity that as soon as you confide in people they are soon to quick to judge, and "some " are just plain nosey !!
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Quick to judge and plain nosey are the cornerstones of 99% of the human race...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    About a year ago I would have avoided the question. Now I am in a frame of mind to just tell the truth. Honestly it would probably be a little relieving to be open and honest to my family and closest friends.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

After numerouse Fancy dress nights out with a drag theme, it has been suggested that I enjoy it a bit too much. If anyone comments that I like wearing womens cloths or something similar I always say "Yes but only on weekends!"
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]