Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone relate to this?

Can anyone relate to this?

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so here I go with a question I've long wondered about. Like many of you I started dressing around puberty and would wear my sister's clothes in secret when no one was home. However, I could have also worn my mother's clothes at that age but they held no interest to me at all and except for once trying on a bridesmaid dress she had worn to a wedding I never wore any of her clothes and never had any interest in doing so. It seemed to be all about imitating my sister. No idea what this meant if anything but just wondering if anyone had a similar experience? Thank you.

Your sister's clothes were what you wanted to wear because they best expressed what you were feeling.

When I was young I would wear my sisters clothes,mostly her underwear and dresses.When I got into my early teens I started wearing my mothers clothes also my mother had more silky frilly things and I loved how they made me feel.

Hugs
    Brenda
    Last edited by Brenda Love; 01-15-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

I never had a sister so I tried on my mom's stockings. Other than that, my mom was older and was not wearing very sexy clothes anymore. She was a very pretty girl when she was younger, and a very pretty woman whe she got older, but she was past the wearing sexy clothes stage. That is why I never tried anything else on. Maybe if she had dressed different at that point it might have been different.

I used to wear my sisters clothes, but I did ventured into my mothers stuff a couple times.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

For me it was my sisters. For one thing, they fit me, unlike my mothers. I loved to play with my mothers makeup. I remember her teaching me how to put on makeup and as I think back on it, I wonder if she realized I was not your usual boy.

I always saw my sister as an attractive girl and I probably was trying to emulate her in a way. I do remember wishing I was her instead of me on several occasions.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Sounds familiar!!! Started at 8... Mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wifes and finally my own fem cloths!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    I was the oldest child so it was My moms---but she was a fashionista
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Hah!

Sounds like Karen's a clothes **** - she'll wear ANYONE's clothes!
    (100% teasing and hope this doesn't make Karen mad)
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sounds familiar!!! Started at 8... Mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wifes and finally my own fem cloths!!

Karren

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

absolutely! I relate

Quote Originally Posted by BOOTLOVINGGIRL View Post
    I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so here I go with a question I've long wondered about. Like many of you I started dressing around puberty and would wear my sister's clothes in secret when no one was home. However, I could have also worn my mother's clothes at that age but they held no interest to me at all and except for once trying on a bridesmaid dress she had worn to a wedding I never wore any of her clothes and never had any interest in doing so. It seemed to be all about imitating my sister. No idea what this meant if anything but just wondering if anyone had a similar experience? Thank you.

I mean very early on it was Mom's nylons that hooked me but Mom's clothes held some kind of sanctity and purity for me which I had no desire to wear. Now sis was another story. She had some hot items and I was always, shall we say, borrowing her stuff. Oh yea. I guess I did not mind using my sisters things and they were also more age appropriate. I am so greatful my sister was a real sissy girl who loved pumps, nylons and garter belts.

Those were very mischievous days on my part.

hugs
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    What an interesting thread. I personally never had a sister so for me when I was young it was always my Mom's clothes. When I got into my late teens it was always my girlfriends clothes.

But to get to your point.... I think you're asking for thoughts on why you preferred your sister's clothes over your Mom's. I'm just guessing here, but if I had been lucky enough to have had a sister, I feel sure I would have preferred her clothes over my Mothers too. When I was younger I desperately wanted to be a girl...not a woman...a girl. I'm thinking that if I had of had a sister I would almost certainly have loved her and looked up to her, and would have wanted to be just like her, therefore to wear her clothes would have been wonderful. I can say this with a degree of confidence because that's how I feel about my wife.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Your sister's clothes are what you wanted to wear because you wanted to be just like your sister, that seems totally reasonable. I was the same, I preferred what my sisters were wearing rather than what my mother was wearing.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Sounds like Karen's a clothes **** - she'll wear ANYONE's clothes!
    (100% teasing and hope this doesn't make Karen mad)
    Kim
    I left out step-mother, step-sisters.....neighbors....a couple female boarders one of which was my 10th grade English teacher!!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My sister had already her own flat in another town when I got into the "hot phase".
    I would have liked to try some of my neighbours' daughter clothes but those were not "available". Mothers clothes were second choice and I very early started to buy my own.
    Could be that you rather liked to dress in a more age approriate style, than really adoring your sister.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-14-2007 at 06:34 PM.

Slip Lover

Loved them all

Like Karren it seemed to be anything and anybodies female clothes that I could get my hands on. I think that it was just the clothes and not who they belonged to.

Ashley1

Younger sister was 5 years my junior, so that didn't work. It was my mom's girdles. Satin front and back, always with a snap or hook crotch piece. Those of you who are around my age know what i'm talking about. Don't make em like that anymore. I dress some what conservatively given my age, but the girdle still has a strong hold on me. Kinda like the famous saying, " I never leave home without it" Hehe!
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

This was my pattern too, though I didn't have a sister: mother's, girlfriends', wife's, even mother-in-law's, along with my own. Now it's my own exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Karren
    warmly, Linnea

when i started it didn't matter where ever i could find them started buy ing my own things in high school and never looked back except for the purges and we all no that dosen't work for ever
    susie

for me it was the other way around...i had a sister a couple of years older, but i was only really interested in my mothers clothes. even as a teenager i really still prefered less revealing longer skirts and dresses

Can anyone relate to this

Hi,
    I also started at the age of 7 wearing my sisters bras and panties, she was 17 at the time. It took 3 months before she caught me and made me wear all her clothes when our parents were not home or she would of told them. Even in front of her girl friends that came over the house I had to wear all her clothes. I pretended to hate it but actually loved being fully dressed. Ive been dressing ever since . I dont try to pass just love to dress.
    Raelene
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-16-2007 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Not allowed read the rules/faqs

Anything is fair game

My sister is 15 years older than me so she was out of the house by the time I started dressing (about 12). The first thing I remember trying is my mothers bra, and fell in love with it. I went from there to panties and makeup. I really didn't get into outer wear until later. I have worn moms, room-mates, wifes and girlfriends (one girlfriend would help me dress) stuff, as well as a large supply of my own. I now much prefer my own things, they fit better if nothing else, except that my wife found a few of my favorite bras and confiscated them, now she wears them, drives me nuts...LOL
    Stephanie

Got to agree with most of the other girls. An older sister fits the bill much better than wearing clothes that are 20 years out of your age group. It was great having a sister 4 years ahead of me in school. She moved to college about the time I started wanting to dress up all the way. I raided the attic where she stored away her old clothes many a time. It was the early 70's so can you say paper dress or mini skirts! Didn't have any shoes to try that would fit but did try underwear a few times when I could find some. Remember when they had underwear with the day of the week on them? I think I got ahold of Sunday's pair once.

Sally

I had a sister 4yrs. older than me, but started with my moms girdle and nylons and than started with my sisters clothes till she left home.

I was a non-prejudicial dresser. If it was feminine I would wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOTLOVINGGIRL View Post
    I kinda wonder because I idolized my sister. She was more of a mother than mother was. So it maybe why I CD. ""