Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone relate to this?

My sister was seven years older but I never had the urge to wear her clothes. I don't know if it was because my sister was rather flat chested, didn't wear high heels or stockings but mom's wardrobe was certainly more exciting!

i did not have a s ister, but 2 brothers and not much time to myself. i think i only tried something of my mom's once and mascara once. i was too afraid i'd get caught. now i don't care too much.

I have two older sisters. When I was younger and at home, my sisters and I were the same size and shoe size. They had some great outfits and since both were Rainbow girls, some really nice formals/gowns too.

I started at age 12 in 1965 by wearing my 14 years old sister Anne's knickers, these were the right size for me and I graduated when alone on the house by wearing her skirts, bras (padded out) blouses etc. At that age my Mum's clothes were too big for me, but when I filled out from about age 14 onwards I found that Mum's panties and other clothing fitted me too. I would therefore also borrow her panties (full briefs) to wear secretly under my trousers as well as Anne's and would wear Mum's skirts etc as well as my sister's when home alone.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 01-18-2007 at 12:38 PM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I can recall wearing my mother's bras and girdles when I was about 11. My sister was was younger. Now I'm buying my own - much more exciting!

Fran.

Puberty...

Turned 12 hit puberty, strated growing facial hair, and wearing my moms panty hose. Felt so real! Been dressing off/on (mostly on) ever since, difference now is I am getting my wifes support and can find more time to dress.

Huggs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Use to wear any clothing I cauld get my hands on. But now I'me older prefer younger look, mini skirts and tops.

I started when I was 9-10...I remember playing in my sisters closet for months whenever I could. I dont know what drew me there but it was like a moth to flame. Then when my parents went on vacation for 2 weeks I discovered all of the "treasures" in my moms closet and life was never the same after that. I remember a pink taffata layered baby doll it was awesome and I used to just stand there and look at myself in her mirror for hours. I never felt weird or wrong...just right. I do remember being caught a few times but they both buried it very early on...hoping it would go away. Now my sister is a psychologist and I have always wondered what she thinks about me. Shes as liberal as they come so I know its nothing bad.

Bethany
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

can anybody relate

I started dressing at about 10 or 11, At the time I was trying on my mothers panties,bra, girdles, nylons.( I have no sisters) only one brother, he is 15yrs older. I thought that his wife at the time was a real babe, she wore short skirts and low cut tops. I got into some of her nylons and some panties. what a good feeling at the time, but I was afraid to get caught. i did get caught.
    I love being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I left out step-mother, step-sisters.....neighbors....a couple female boarders one of which was my 10th grade English teacher!!!

Karren
    Yup, I had it right! She's a clothes **** . . . :-)
    Kim

I remember waching my older sister clean her panty droor out one day,she had purchased new ones and was throwing away a half doz of her older ones..... jackpot!!!!! I waited till she went to bed that nite and took them /rescued them! from the trash.I tied up the bag and took it out just incase she noticed that they were gone and went into my room with MY panties.I remember them being all so pretty,all bikini underwear some with flowers some with hearts some cotton some nylon all wonderful and all mine.As i'm writing this i'm starting to wonder if she did that on purpose to get me to stay out of her underwear droor???? lol

hugs
    brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Got to agree with most of the other girls. An older sister fits the bill much better than wearing clothes that are 20 years out of your age group. It was great having a sister 4 years ahead of me in school. She moved to college about the time I started wanting to dress up all the way. I raided the attic where she stored away her old clothes many a time. It was the early 70's so can you say paper dress or mini skirts! Didn't have any shoes to try that would fit but did try underwear a few times when I could find some. Remember when they had underwear with the day of the week on them? I think I got ahold of Sunday's pair once.

Sally
    I also remember the days of the week Just as long they wern:t months of the year I have a sister 9 yrs younger so It was Moms or none, I also remember the old days when Mom had a reddish brown rubber bag w/ ahose hanging off of it, and a plastic nozzel on the end, It was in the shower, I always thought it was Moms squrit gun, I guesss I was wrong now that I look back but had fun playing with it, arr the inocent days of youth

San Francisco Bay Area/East Bay Contra Costa
    Not having a sister I was focused on my mother's clothes. She was a bank manager and always wore the most perfect office attire. Beautiful ultra sheer RHT stockings, garters, and spiked heels were always my weakness for as long as I can remember.

I always wished I had a older sister or maybe even a couple of sisters. All the more stockings, garters, girdles, and high heels to choose from. Plus there would be that chance of one of the sisters that was sloppy and just tossed her lingerie everywhere in her room. My mother was a perfectionist and kept every item in its place. I had to master the replacement garment game folding and returning everything in its proper place. Dealing with one female bedroom was tough enough without the challenge of a sisters bedroom too. But, my passion and fetish would of been to strong to resist.

Not me, The First things I put on belonged to my mother, I never wanted to Imatate any of my sisters.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Got one, but not her's

first ...Karren, You hussie !!! no ones clothes are safe around you

My first experience was w/my mothers unmentionables...my sister was long gone, and married when I had my first experience...

Until three years ago, I could never wear anyones clothes, other than what I bought for my self...Now that I have lost a person, I can now wear almost anything, as a matter fact my wife and I share a lot of outfits

I suppose my dressing was a result of long, long buried desires that I can now fulfill...

Love that femm feeling

When I got married for the first time I realized that my wifes clothes were very lovely and I wanted to try them on. She eventually found out and divorced me.
    To this day I still dream of wearing her stuff and talk to her about it. I think she understands now but I guess its too late for a reconcilation.

I started with moms girdle and hose. Her linergie was much more sexier than my younger sister.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Sounds like Karen's a clothes **** - she'll wear ANYONE's clothes!
    (100% teasing and hope this doesn't make Karen mad)
    Kim
    Hey, there aints nothin' wrong with bein' a clothes ****...or just a ****! But now I'll get shot down for not being lady-like enough(!)...anyway, back to the subject (before I get super moderated!)...

I actually was a clothes ****, wearing anything sexy...I frequently, thou carefully, stole my sisters' and mothers clothes. I still pick up odd items that my sister has long since discarded of, or at least forgotten about, that she has left at the family home. Neither of us live their anymore but she keeps a semi-perminant room almost fully stocked with femme attire. It's like an empty bar to an alcoholic...I just cannot help myself!
    [SIZE=3]She Came From Plant Claire...

Dee
    [/SIZE][SIZE=3]xxx[/SIZE]

Mom's or Sister's

Wonderful posts!

As I had no sisters, it was mom's pantyhose that got these feelings started. I recall it was only a few times that I'd wear her 'dainties', but boy did it strike a chord within me! Interestingly enough, it was probably 10 years before I followed up with any kind of dressing. I remember moving in with a female roommate for a year or so, I'd sometimes raid her lingerie items when I knew she was at work, a thrill indeed.

Thereafter it was all about enjoying my girlfriends entire wardrobe whenever she would visit her family for a week in another state, it was heaven. She and I have since broken up a few years ago, but I often wonder if she ever thought, "Gee, this strapless bra is fitting me a little looser than I recall?" (Uh, yeah, sorry 'bout that)

Anyways, to answer your question, if I'd had a sister, I think I would have been wearing her clothes rather than my mother's, but at that time it was all that I could experience. And so it began................

Felicia