Thread: Differences

Differences

Do you suppose there are fundamental differences in the reason one began crossdressing from those who start very young and those, like me, who started at 50 yrs old?

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Not sure, but I would imagine there are. Like you, I began late in life (age 47). I never had any inklings of this, never played in my Mom's lingerie drawer at a young age. I don't feel "female", but enjoy wearings women's clothes and that feminine thing. But it's new for me.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I started at 50 as well. I have to admit though, I always felt like I wasn't fitting the male mold even as a younger teen.

Emily Ann

As an early starter, I don't think there are fundamental differences.
    As I read it here, most of the early starters get an addtional "kick to let it out" becoming mature too.
    Emily already said it. An important aspect IMO, that seldomly is named, is the feeling of discomfort or the lack of "something" being pure male.
    I think this is almost as important as feeling attracted to the feminine world.
    Maybe this is a difference. Early starters are rejected by masculine attitude and attracted by feminine at the same time, whereas the late starters might feel a bit dull with masculine attitude only first and make the link to feminine attitude later ???
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-16-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Some are just slow starters
    Angie